FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi fems

Bi fems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know what people tend to think of bi males, but what about bi fems?

On here bi women appear to be sought after and something that a lot of people want to find. I'm just wondering if that's not always the case.

My questions:

1. Have any bi fems had issues with straight couples not wanting to meet them as she's bi?

2. Do people in the 'outside' (non-swinging) world know that you are bi?

3. Have you had issues with people in the 'outside' world because you're bi?

My answers-

I haven't had issues with straight couples. (Yet.)

Some people in the 'outside' world know I'm bi because I was 'outed' some years ago. Blokes for some reason remember it and like to pass that information on.

I have had a few women be weird with me and made comments. Also been called a lesbian which was amusing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Not had any problems with couples, I will play straight, last thing I wanna do is jump on every woman I come across! lol

Outside, there is only my family and 2 Exs who are aware x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know what people tend to think of bi males, but what about bi fems?

On here bi women appear to be sought after and something that a lot of people want to find. I'm just wondering if that's not always the case.

My questions:

1. Have any bi fems had issues with straight couples not wanting to meet them as she's bi?

2. Do people in the 'outside' (non-swinging) world know that you are bi?

3. Have you had issues with people in the 'outside' world because you're bi?

My answers-

I haven't had issues with straight couples. (Yet.)

Some people in the 'outside' world know I'm bi because I was 'outed' some years ago. Blokes for some reason remember it and like to pass that information on.

I have had a few women be weird with me and made comments. Also been called a lesbian which was amusing.

Absolutely irrational I know but I think a lot of "straight" men myself included find the thought of two ladies exciting but think there is something a bit distasteful about two men. Bonkers I know but thats the way I am wired up.

"

i was reported to social services about 8 years ago by a woman who lived on my street because i am bi and i have 3 daughters

She said she didnt think it was right that someone who slept with women was looking after little girls

It actually devastated me, i didnt know what to say when they turned up, i was quite literally speechless

"i was reported to social services about 8 years ago by a woman who lived on my street because i am bi and i have 3 daughters

She said she didnt think it was right that someone who slept with women was looking after little girls

It actually devastated me, i didnt know what to say when they turned up, i was quite literally speechless

"

That's disgusting. Presumably they chatted to you then left you to it? Some people can be so phobic it's ridiculous.

"i was reported to social services about 8 years ago by a woman who lived on my street because i am bi and i have 3 daughters

"

Jeez, what a world! Cant believe that! Some people just cant live and let live.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"

that is awful to hear, I'd be devastated too

She was a dinner lady at my kids school, at the time i was having a relationship with a woman and because she (the dinner lady who reported me) lived on my street he had noticed that this woman was coming to my house a lot and she was actually questioning my kids on the play ground about who this woman was and if she stayed over and where she slept

when i went to the school and told them about this they did nothing, the head actually said the dinner lady had done nothing wrong she just had my kids best interests at heart and they was within their rights to question kids if they feel they are in danger

so its ok to ask a 9 and a 10 year old who sleeps in their parents bed by all accounts

Please don't take this the wrong way but I do think people should be able to question if they think kids are at risk.

However... In the case of two women in a relationship I don't think that's cause for concern. Totally ridiculous in fact! Just blatant homophobia.

I guess people at our school don't know I'm bi as it's a small place with (some) small minded people and I know that someone would do something similar if they found out.

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"Please don't take this the wrong way but I do think people should be able to question if they think kids are at risk.

However... In the case of two women in a relationship I don't think that's cause for concern. Totally ridiculous in fact! Just blatant homophobia.

I guess people at our school don't know I'm bi as it's a small place with (some) small minded people and I know that someone would do something similar if they found out. "

I understand your point but i do not think a school dinner lady has the right to question any kids,if they think somethings wrong they should report to the school,after all all dinner ladies are usually the parents of children at the school,employed to moniter the playground usually so teachers can get there lunch,they are not trained in any way

Good point, hadn't really picked up on that she was asking the kids directly. That's not on, I agree.

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"Good point, hadn't really picked up on that she was asking the kids directly. That's not on, I agree."

Thank you scarletstar

We were told by a woman we met she got suspended from work because they found out she was on here. That is astonishing.

» Add a new message to this topic