FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Racist

Racist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have just received another email from a guy on here saying im racist because i have on my profile that i meet black guys only and should change it to coloured or i may get removed from fab.

I thought saying Black was more correct,am i wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have just received another email from a guy on here saying im racist because i have on my profile that i meet black guys only and should change it to coloured or i may get removed from fab.

I thought saying Black was more correct,am i wrong? "

babes its up to u if you dont want to see blacks its not wrong at all some men can be so bloody rude

keep ya chin up babes

rose xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Have just received another email from a guy on here saying im racist because i have on my profile that i meet black guys only and should change it to coloured or i may get removed from fab.

Coloured?!! has this guy just arrived from 60's America?! Coloured in itself suggests a far more racist term to me!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I thought the term coloured was not PC anymore and to use black. Perhaps I'm wrong

ive never had a black guy mail me asking if i like BCC (big coloured cock)

Pay them no mind girl ...... Well I don't mind anyway

Only thing that gets my goat is you are I'm Scotland

Fit as fuck if you dnt mind me saying

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Was it "coloured"people that said that or the jealous "white" guys lol either way ignore them and carry on x

Are woman who want bbc racist

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Total rubbish. We have had a similar thing on our profile for over a year and never had a problem. Personal preference is just that so ignore, block and continue to enjoy your black guys. x

"I thought the term coloured was not PC anymore and to use black. Perhaps I'm wrong "

Me too,thats why i have it on x

black is the correct term coloured is offensive

"Was it "coloured"people that said that or the jealous "white" guys lol either way ignore them and carry on x"

lol was from a white guy,the message wasnt nasty to be fair,just toldme his friend was a copper and your not allowed to say black !!

"black is the correct term coloured is offensive"

thankyou xx

Think black is the right word.

As many that i have spoken to and have been out with have said that they are black.

It's down to you who you will and who you wont meet. it's better to be honest.

Mind you i love every colour of the rainbow myself xx

"Was it "coloured"people that said that or the jealous "white" guys lol either way ignore them and carry on x

lol was from a white guy,the message wasnt nasty to be fair,just toldme his friend was a copper and your not allowed to say black !!"

lol he sounds to me like hes talking out his arse and just saying anything to make contact with you and get you to mail him back

seriously...copper. what copper now days giuves a toss about is you call someone black or coloured lol

"black is the correct term coloured is offensive

thankyou xx"

what a load of old tosh! Unless the copper is from The Sweeney or Dixon of Dock Green!

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

The term is black ..... saying coloured is wrong ..... I mean what colour are they?

Sorry, meant the copper said you cant say black!

By *umsuckMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Guy sounds a complete pillock. I bet he's the kind of person who says 'I'm not racist...but!'. Ignore him

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Was it "coloured"people that said that or the jealous "white" guys lol either way ignore them and carry on x

lol was from a white guy,the message wasnt nasty to be fair,just toldme his friend was a copper and your not allowed to say black !!"

The police would use IC codes or SDE (self defined ethnicity ) codes.... try putting IC3 only on your profile and see what he comes back with

"black is the correct term coloured is offensive"

Sweeping generalisations can be just as damaging.

Black is the right term ! If you said coloured to me i'd have to say purple

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"ive never had a black guy mail me asking if i like BCC (big coloured cock) "

But I bet you had a few offering SWC (small white cock), and no it was not me

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I got the same shit the other day.

All I said was I hate sprints and prefer middle distance running.

It's hardly racist I was just stating a preference FFS

dudley

Someone once told me to use the term of African decent, just prefer to say that person over there

"ive never had a black guy mail me asking if i like BCC (big coloured cock)

But I bet you had a few offering SWC (small white cock), and no it was not me "

LMAO god I love this site!

You know what they'll be someone upset somewhere no matter what you put !

stick to your line - after all how many profiles/meeting requests and topics get posted here saying "wanted BBC" which doesnt mean

Bacon Butty n Chips

or

Belt n Braces Club

or

Big Bunches of Crisps

Does it lol hehehe

Big Black Cock is said so many times so whay on earth some would think you saying in your profile could be offended is beyond me

No where did i put those water colours to paint my cock black...........

dudley

"ive never had a black guy mail me asking if i like BCC (big coloured cock)

But I bet you had a few offering SWC (small white cock), and no it was not me

LMAO god I love this site!

You know what they'll be someone upset somewhere no matter what you put ! "

Nowt as queer as folk

There is nothing wrong with saying you meet black guys only and its not offensive in the slightest ignore him talking tripe.

Shame your in Glasgow to im a black guy

thanx to all for your replys,feel better now,wud hate to upset any peeps as im not racist in any way x

As i said,he wasnt nasty,your hair would stand on end if i showed you the nasty ones i get sent lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ignore em..... there was a black lady thread and someone said you shouldn't say black lady if your preference was for skin tone, I asked what should be asked for... still waiting.

ignore em and meet who you enjoy

"ignore em..... there was a black lady thread and someone said you shouldn't say black lady if your preference was for skin tone, I asked what should be asked for... still waiting.

ignore em and meet who you enjoy"

Thankyou lovely xxx

No

only the old folk can get away with using the term colored these days

so glad you put this up today cos i ve been walking eggshells on this subject i only want to meet black guys for fun its my thing but so scared of upsetting people that i ve never printed my preference on profile cos stu is so anti racism thanx hun xxx

All this worrying about what to say and what to call who is so boring.

Mind you this whole thing about black guys having bigger cocks is a load of bull and is probably rooted in racism.

Black is acceptable although my kids were taught to use "brown" so i guess we are all in the dark on this 1!! No pun intended!!

maybe boring,but was just checking incase i was wrong

im black that is my colour im not offended at all by this term , on holiday i actually go a funny shade of purple lol dont take any notice of him hunny,your right in what you say.take care and dont worry, if you only meet black guys why is he sending you a text anyway

I am still amazed at how judgmental some people are on here. The big bad world is judgmental enough of our lifestyle without us having to do it to each other. Saying that most of the judgmental people I have come across on here haven't been true swingers at all but single guys who are desperate to get laid. Ellie x.

Have loads of mates who are black. Not racist in the slightest. But..... We prefer not to play with black guys or Asian guys because that's not for us.

It's about choice. Don't think there is anything wrong with putting this on a profile as it stops both parties wasting time.

In my opinion the person was the person with the problem.

PC madness again.

If someone heard the banter between myself and some of my friends (different nationalities) people would die of shock or call the police

Its the do gooders that think they are above everyone else, they make a rod for someone elses back on the pretence of being 'understanding'.

I say fuck the do gooders and treat everyone the same and let them tell you what is right and wrong for themselves.

dudley

"If someone heard the banter between myself and some of my friends (different nationalities) people would die of shock or call the police

Its the do gooders that think they are above everyone else, they make a rod for someone elses back on the pretence of being 'understanding'.

I say fuck the do gooders and treat everyone the same and let them tell you what is right and wrong for themselves."

That sounds like common sense to me, has the doctor put you on tablets for it

Personally I think the intent behind a word matters more than the actual word itself.

I can't speak for black people, obviously, but I'd think being called coloured by someone with no intent to cause offence would be better than being called black by someone meaning to be malicious.

OP, it sounds like the person who messaged you is an ill-informed busybody. Block and ignore.

"If someone heard the banter between myself and some of my friends (different nationalities) people would die of shock or call the police

I say fuck the do gooders and treat everyone the same and let them tell you what is right and wrong for themselves.

That sounds like common sense to me, has the doctor put you on tablets for it "

I don't know what came over me there, I just can't help these pearls of wisdom from bursting forth, it makes me sound almost educated

dudley

I don't know what came over me there, I just can't help these pearls of wisdom from bursting forth, it makes me sound almost educated :-

D"

Yes almost

I don't know what came over me there, I just can't help these pearls of wisdom from bursting forth, it makes me sound almost educated :-

D

Yes almost "

I am neither an Oxford scholar or an idiot...I'm somewhere in between...I.think...hang on, let have a look in my pictionary dictionary and see...

dudley

D

Yes almost

I am neither an Oxford scholar or an idiot...I'm somewhere in between...I.think...hang on, let have a look in my pictionary dictionary and see..."

That's it discriminate against me I can not do pictionary

D

Yes almost

I am neither an Oxford scholar or an idiot...I'm somewhere in between...I.think...hang on, let have a look in my pictionary dictionary and see...

That's it discriminate against me I can not do pictionary "

And that my friend is how we overcome our limitations to educate ourselves

i could not care less if someone called me white,i could not care less if someone called me a brit,i do care though if someone said white brits can't hump

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Why do you even bother? Black os black. Simple

I prefer being called black than coloured as I am from one clour: black

Nobody will remove you from her for wanting black , white, blue or yellow only

Tell who ever send you that message to have a wank...

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"i could not care less if someone called me white,i could not care less if someone called me a brit,i do care though if someone said white brits can't hump "

Can't jump?????

There are so many tossers out there!!!!

We are a ethnic chinese and european couple that only fuck black guys on here. Guess that makes us rascist by that definition then.

OP obviously the person who sent this message to you was disgruntled b ecause he did not meet your criteria.

I enjoy going to BMFC parties, I couldn't give a damn whether someone called me racist because of this. I know I'm not and therefore I don't really get bothered what others' call me.

Simply ignore any messages like that

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

it would likely only be considered racist by the ignorant,the paranoid,and the jealous.

so as your unlikely to have any desire in meeting such people,

fuck them,or to be more accurate,don't fuck them.

It depends who and where is your audiance.

Black is usually accepted world wide.

Coloured is not anywhere.

Afro American is the USA and that side of the world.

Carribian usually ok is parts of the UK such as London.

Choc Ice is not accepted by the FA lol

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Black is correct. As a youth one of my best mates was black. One day in his house athletics was on. I mentioned something about a coloured man. His mum went nuts and said he is black. She said it is the whites that are the coloured people as we go blue in the face red in the face, get tanned etc.

"It depends who and where is your audiance.

"

The term coloured is still used in Sourh Africa to describe someone who is dual heritage. I'm also sure it's fairly ok to describe someone as being Caribbean anywhere if that's their heritage.

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

50% of Liverpool are orange so are they coloured also?

My partner is Jamaican. Lived in the UK since 10. He uses the term black ass this, black coc* that etc etc ... Depending how rude n kinky he is being. If in this day n age a white guy sees it as racism, at least they are giving a shit I guess. I have had white guys go crazy at me in the past once I "turned". Just carry on about ur business hun, I am sure all will be accepted.

"It depends who and where is your audiance.

"

lol Caribbean, if your Caribbean would be surely accepted as a term... I have many many friends Jamaican, African, Pakistani, I could go on n on. Everyone of them would say they are black. However, my best friend while I lived bk home - called herself coloured. Her dad is very dark skinned an from Barbados. Her mother white English. But she never took offenses from anyone saying black, just never associated the term with herself.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

He has to be winding you up...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

He's just bitter that he doesn't fit your criteria so he's trying to set you up for a fall

Dog in the manger comes to mind - he can't enjoy it so he's determined that noone else will either.

Block and move on.

» Add a new message to this topic