FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When you don't under stand what people wright here ?

When you don't under stand what people wright here ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Forum posts is it best to mail mods and ask or a friend whos on forums ? or is that just not right ? Is it best to say nothing if you don't understand what others are saying and go over your head ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would stick with no answer

"I would stick with no answer "
Yes i tend to do that too. I know forums are about different view and ways of seeing things .. I tend to see things in black and white . SO when things get mixed up find it hard here to understand at times .. what some are saying i know could be just me. .

I'm the same and being dyslexic doesn't help either so tend to stick with what I know I can do

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

I often start drafting a response and then just think...nah, can't be arsed!

Just do what I do and give the standard forum answer to any topic:

"It's all down to peoples preference/choice. If you don't like it move on."

Its the swiss army knife of phrases for this place. Very versatile and can be used anywhere and no one argues with it!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

If in doubt I talk about my bottom or having sex with blue women.

"If in doubt I talk about my bottom or having sex with blue women."

Have you been watching Avatar again!!?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"If in doubt I talk about my bottom or having sex with blue women.

"

That and the Smurf movie are my only sources of fapping material.

"

i was thinking where are the blue woman ? lol i know now thanks x

That and the Smurf movie are my only sources of fapping material. "

Jeeves, fetch me my tin of blue paint!

"I often start drafting a response and then just think...nah, can't be arsed!"
I do it at times and think ooo if i do it could be taken the wrong way and end up twisted around when i don't under stand.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I often start drafting a response and then just think...nah, can't be arsed! I do it at times and think ooo if i do it could be taken the wrong way and end up twisted around when i don't under stand."

I do the same Jo, I have wrote things got to the end and stop and think. If I think it might upset or insult someone I usually press cancel.

As for you not understanding I think you do pretty good.

"I often start drafting a response and then just think...nah, can't be arsed! I do it at times and think ooo if i do it could be taken the wrong way and end up twisted around when i don't under stand.

I do the same Jo, I have wrote things got to the end and stop and think. If I think it might upset or insult someone I usually press cancel.

As for you not understanding I think you do pretty good. "

I do have a go but at times ... i think what on earth thay on about , lol i may mail you next time and ask , ok xx

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I often start drafting a response and then just think...nah, can't be arsed! I do it at times and think ooo if i do it could be taken the wrong way and end up twisted around when i don't under stand.

As for you not understanding I think you do pretty good. I do have a go but at times ... i think what on earth thay on about , lol i may mail you next time and ask , ok xx "

I was once told that only one word in a hundred that is wrote is worth reading. You usually find behind fancy words are little thought and no content.

"I often start drafting a response and then just think...nah, can't be arsed! I do it at times and think ooo if i do it could be taken the wrong way and end up twisted around when i don't under stand."

Don't worry about getting your words twisted. Some people will twist words no matter what. It's nothing personal. x x

Don't worry about getting your words twisted. Some people will twist words no matter what. It's nothing personal. x x"

i look at it like this if i dont understand thay cant get to me ,But the twists some make to things can change posts . I just have to be true to myself thats all i can be here ..

As for you not understanding I think you do pretty good. I do have a go but at times ... i think what on earth thay on about , lol i may mail you next time and ask , ok xx "

If you ever think 'what's he on about?' about any of my posts, you go right ahead and ask - in the forum or privately. Unfortunately there are those who will only take the mick out of anyone who asks for an explanation...

As for you not understanding I think you do pretty good. I do have a go but at times ... i think what on earth thay on about , lol i may mail you next time and ask , ok xx

If you ever think 'what's he on about?' about any of my posts, you go right ahead and ask - in the forum or privately. Unfortunately there are those who will only take the mick out of anyone who asks for an explanation... "

well if i need to i will xx Thankyou ..

» Add a new message to this topic