FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Define Straight...

Define Straight...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...just checked our looked at me page.

Quite a few blokes have looked and quite a few blokes have stated they are straight, yet have verifications from TV's saying the blokes have given them a right old seeing to

Now, surely honesty is the best policy. Why don't they say they are experimenting and are playing the field, instead of misleading themselves

Don't think I'm knocking them are anyone, just pondering.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex was straight... She knew the shortest distance between two cocks... when I wasnt around...

"My ex was straight... She knew the shortest distance between two cocks... when I wasnt around..."

"...just checked our looked at me page.

Quite a few blokes have looked and quite a few blokes have stated they are straight, yet have verifications from TV's saying the blokes have given them a right old seeing to

Now, surely honesty is the best policy. Why don't they say they are experimenting and are playing the field, instead of misleading themselves

Don't think I'm knocking them are anyone, just pondering."

You're a couple and there's pics of a female. Perhaps they were looking at those?

The blokes who've had fun with TV's but are still straight.... It always makes me wonder why on earth they show those veri's?!?!

I know why they say they are straight though.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"My ex was straight... She knew the shortest distance between two cocks... when I wasnt around..."

Lol

Don't think I'm knocking them are anyone, just pondering."

Well I consider myself straight but, although I don't go with men or TV's, I freely admit on my profile to being up my own arse

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Saw a guy checked our profile out (before we blocked single guys), said he was straight, looked at the verifications, one was from a couple who said he had been round and sorted them both out. Straight... yeh just like a dogs hind leg

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Straight = Not bent or curved.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

That is hilarious

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

FFs euro spit my coffee all over my iPad. Any chance of her number, just for research purposes of course

I think some just dont want to be classed or thought of as a gay or fag or similar and think that if the other guts waring panties then its not gay sex

*guys*

You're a couple and there's pics of a female. Perhaps they were looking at those?

The blokes who've had fun with TV's but are still straight.... It always makes me wonder why on earth they show those veri's?!?!

I know why they say they are straight though. "

Anyone can look at our profile, we aren't bothered who looks. It was an observation of some of the profiles we read in return.

"Straight = Not bent or curved."

Well I consider myself straight but, although I don't go with men or TV's, I freely admit on my profile to being up my own arse "

» Add a new message to this topic