FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Andrew Mitchell

Andrew Mitchell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

He is saying that he didn't call the police plebs but he did apologise to the police officer.

A politician's apology.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Storm in a tea cup. More important things in broken Britain to be concerned about about than this nonsense.

"Storm in a tea cup. More important things in broken Britain to be concerned about about than this nonsense."

Agreed. All Labour want to do is destabilise the coalition with needless bloodletting.

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Storm in a tea cup. More important things in broken Britain to be concerned about about than this nonsense."

Many tea cup storms but rude comments during the week when two police officers lost their lives and so close to Conference?

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

You may think I've had my head in the sand when it comes to this story, but I haven't yet seen anything reported on the reason why the Police wouldn't open the main gate and allow him to proceed like any other vehicle.

Can't remember the number of times I've been sworn at, and occasionally deserved it ...

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"He is saying that he didn't call the police plebs but he did apologise to the police officer.

A politician's apology."

He was on daybreak this morning and said I did not use the words that I was reported to have said and now must go and carry on with my work. In plain English this means guilty as hell and fighting for my job.

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

He should have gone straight back to the police in question...apologised in public to the two officers...and confiormed what had been said / not said there and then with the two police officers in front of the cameras.

As he didn't he should have been sacked straight away (Cameron's too weak). He will hang around for a while then will probably be gone by Wednesday or Thursday this week. Still waiting for him to tell us what he did say.....

On the other hand.....should the police be releasing the contents of their pocket books to the Sun - No So why are the police dealing with and feeding info to the Sun Toiletpaper? (actually I wouldn't even use it for that)

We need a public inquiry.....(no i'm joking about that)

» Add a new message to this topic