FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Sunday Mirror magazine had an article about a new tv programme called Hysteria which is all about how the vibrator was invented. Apparently according to history, Hysteria was a disorder of the uterus and covered such conditions as nymphomania and frigidity. A Victorian doctor, Joseph Mortimer Granville who treated these conditions, was staying with a friend who had made an electric feather duster and was struck by how pleasurable the vibrations felt and the idea for the first electric vibrating massager was created to cure all these women.

There are pictures in the article and two of them remind me more of DIY in that one looks like an electric drill and another like a electric sander yet they were called Flogging the Arnold Massage Vibrator, the Chick Glorifier, Fighter, Gilbert and Barker

But thank goodness for the feather duster and I want to know where to get one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

There have been several books recently about this too.

There was a Channel 4 documentary that told the real story a couple of years ago.

I always maintain that men cannot be described as hysterical as they are wombless but should be called testerical. Should we be using vibrating cock rings on men instead?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Is that wombles or womb less ?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Is that wombles or womb less ? "

Only the recycling, tidy ones are wombles.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Is that wombles or womb less ?

Only the recycling, tidy ones are wombles."

So as not to spoil kinkykyttens thread I am off to explore this in more detail somewhere else

» Add a new message to this topic