FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Smelly or smellies?

Smelly or smellies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have spent the last four days without any antiperspirant or deoderant. I have been pleasantly surprised that the smell of the natural me is quite pleasant and I wasn't really sweaty, even with the warm weather, walking up hills and scrubbing floors.

Could you live without smellies? Are you nice smelling or peeuw smelly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I couldn't. I am a naturally sweaty person, (a genetic 'gift' from my father - thanks dad), and once I get sweaty I get stinky smelly quite quickly.

I've now found products that work pretty well, under normal conditions but hiking up hills would challenge them. I certainly wouldn't want to be hiking up hills for several days without them. As for the gym... I shower straight after and my kit goes directly into the washing machine when I get home!

The women who arrive at the gym looking pristine with perfect makeup and leave looking glowing, still with perfect makeup make my brain melt. I look like a complete wreck after an hour or two in the gym, and am doing well to be able to walk out of the building without assistance.

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"I have spent the last four days without any antiperspirant or deoderant. I have been pleasantly surprised that the smell of the natural me is quite pleasant and I wasn't really sweaty, even with the warm weather, walking up hills and scrubbing floors.

Could you live without smellies? Are you nice smelling or peeuw smelly?"

I am sure you smell beautiful at all times

"No, I couldn't. I am a naturally sweaty person, (a genetic 'gift' from my father - thanks dad), and once I get sweaty I get stinky smelly quite quickly.

I've now found products that work pretty well, under normal conditions but hiking up hills would challenge them. I certainly wouldn't want to be hiking up hills for several days without them. As for the gym... I shower straight after and my kit goes directly into the washing machine when I get home!

The women who arrive at the gym looking pristine with perfect makeup and leave looking glowing, still with perfect makeup make my brain melt. I look like a complete wreck after an hour or two in the gym, and am doing well to be able to walk out of the building without assistance."

I don't like gyms because they smell sweaty. I have been going to an outdoor free gym but I must admit that if the weather isn't good then I give it a miss.

"I have spent the last four days without any antiperspirant or deoderant. I have been pleasantly surprised that the smell of the natural me is quite pleasant and I wasn't really sweaty, even with the warm weather, walking up hills and scrubbing floors.

Could you live without smellies? Are you nice smelling or peeuw smelly?

I am sure you smell beautiful at all times "

I do. I did shower every day, just as I do at home.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Faultless, apart from the garlic bread I had with my Tagliatelle earlier

» Add a new message to this topic