FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I got spoilt

I got spoilt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My mummy brought me a bottle of flowerbomb and it smells gorgeous..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ahhhh its nice to be spoilt sometimes x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How lovely, I buy that for my daughter too.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"My mummy brought me a bottle of flowerbomb and it smells gorgeous.. "
It is lovely to be spoilt by mum, I think - it is different from other people doing things for you, isnt it?

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Kate just made me a pork and stuffing sandwich

My mum and dad gave me new pj's, slippers and a robe today. I loves them.

It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me.

"It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me. "

Awwwww

"It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me. "
ANd you just know it is genuine and that makes it worth so much xx

"It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me. ANd you just know it is genuine and that makes it worth so much xx"

My parents and my sister are the only people in my life I trust.. they have never let me down or hurt me...

"It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me. ANd you just know it is genuine and that makes it worth so much xx

My parents and my sister are the only people in my life I trust.. they have never let me down or hurt me... "

I agree with that statement, I have very strong family bonds with mine and would trust them with my life. I am also lucky that I have a handful of friends whom I trust in this way. Priceless to have

"My mum and dad gave me new pj's, slippers and a robe today. I loves them. "

Good luck for tomoz xx

"My mum and dad gave me new pj's, slippers and a robe today. I loves them.

Good luck for tomoz xx"

Awwww thank you, they found another tumour though so no op tomorrow, seeing the surgeon Tuesday once he's seen the results of those biopsies. xxxx

Good luck for tomoz xx

Awwww thank you, they found another tumour though so no op tomorrow, seeing the surgeon Tuesday once he's seen the results of those biopsies. xxxx"

Big huggle and snuggles to you

Good luck for tomoz xx

Awwww thank you, they found another tumour though so no op tomorrow, seeing the surgeon Tuesday once he's seen the results of those biopsies. xxxx

Big huggle and snuggles to you "

Thank you. xxx

"It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me. ANd you just know it is genuine and that makes it worth so much xx

My parents and my sister are the only people in my life I trust.. they have never let me down or hurt me... "

Both my patents are wasters, and tbh I don't respect either of them, let alone trust them. The one person I do love is my stepdad.

I don't have a mum anymore, but my flat mate bought me a York Minster pin badge xxxx

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Reading that just brought a lump to my throat. I don't think my mother has said that to me ever - she doesn't tend to show her emotions (or maybe she simply doesn't feel that way )

Hope you gave them both a big hug afterwards

Good luck for tomoz xx

Big huggle and snuggles to you

Thank you. xxx "

Well, think positive, cos we are all behind you laine, hugs to you xxxx

"It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me.

Reading that just brought a lump to my throat. I don't think my mother has said that to me ever - she doesn't tend to show her emotions (or maybe she simply doesn't feel that way )

Hope you gave them both a big hug afterwards"

I did.. I look up to my parents who have brought me up with nothing but love.My dad suffered from abuse as a child and said to my mum that she changed him as a person for him to forge a relationship with... Now at this point I was sobbing

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"It was a lovely present along with a gorgeous bunch of flowers.. My parents made me cry by saying how proud they are of me.

I did.. I look up to my parents who have brought me up with nothing but love.My dad suffered from abuse as a child and said to my mum that she changed him as a person for him to forge a relationship with... Now at this point I was sobbing "

You're gonna make me sob if you keep this up. It's worse than watching an episode of the Waltons. Don't you realise I have a macho image to maintain on this site..?

Seriously, though, glad you had a nice day with your family

I did.. I look up to my parents who have brought me up with nothing but love.My dad suffered from abuse as a child and said to my mum that she changed him as a person for him to forge a relationship with... Now at this point I was sobbing

You're gonna make me sob if you keep this up. It's worse than watching an episode of the Waltons. Don't you realise I have a macho image to maintain on this site..?

Seriously, though, glad you had a nice day with your family "

It was a brill day.. xx

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

only know you from posts on here, but hope things go well for you, xxxxxx

My mummy bought me a stunning pair of royal blue shoes with 6 inch heels the ones I wanted for ages

Its very sad I think when people don't have a good relationship with their parents. I was brought up with love and know I was cherished every day, I never doubted it once. I feel very lucky that I had this relationship with my parents, its a very important thing. I equally have a good relationship with my own children.

Oh and Flowerbomb is gorgeous. Its been my main going out perfume for over a year now and I never get tired of smelling it

my dad said I am cherished. I know they worry about me every single day. they worry that I won't ever get what I want they have been there throughout my life and words cannot describe just how much I love my parents

» Add a new message to this topic