FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > F1 Vettels win

F1 Vettels win

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

heard they were gonna take Vettels win off him at singapore today .. anyone know why ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there is nothing on the f1 sites to say they have done

bristol

its been confirmed that he can keep it now but i dont understand wot they were gonna take it off him for in the first place

Beats me, unless there has been an infringment with the car at scrutineering

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I think the stewards were looking at the incident where Button nearly hit him at the end of the first safety car. Probably checked both cars telemetry realised neither driver was at fault.

The mist important thing is that Hamilton did not win..... or finish, that will give the tosser something to whine about!

By *nIMidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *anfiona2Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

"The mist important thing is that Hamilton did not win..... or finish"

Whats with all the Hamilton hate? Alright hes having a strop because he cant get the money he wants and hes gone down in my books over that. But this season hes driven like a different man. In the press videos he does with Jenson and the TV VTs hes still the same competitive and funny guy.

The Vettel/Button thing was over Vettels unsafe pace setting. No rules said he couldnt do what he did so no penalty.

What do people make to DiRestas drive today? Drove phenomenal in my eyes. Mercedes need him.

bristol

the hamilton hate thing ... not sure wot it is as ive scrolled back and cant see it .. might be due to the fact that he assumes hes getting schumachers job before schumacher has even retired .. arrogance !!!

cud be wrong .. he winges like shit all the time .. putting the team readings on twitter coz buttons car performed better .. yawn .. the bloke wants to wake up

Yeah that was stupid. Ever since he got twitter everyone started to view him definetly. The mercedes thing is spec. Eddie Jordan started this all off! The only benefit Mercedes has it that itll be a sole engine supplier in 2014. Lewis wants titles. Hes not stupid enough to leave a team mate he works well with and a team that have fully backed him. Di Resta is the man to replace Schuey. Schuey not got what he once had and thats reflexes. I agree Jenson is one of the perfect drivers. Never a bad word to be said. Alot of drivers want to follow him by example.

[Removed by poster at 23/09/12 23:08:18]

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I like watching Lewis race because I think he's more enjoyable to watch. I like Jenson and think he'd be a great laugh to go for a beer with, but I find his driving style is less interesting than Lewis's... maybe it's just that Lewis is more erratic so you get both ends of the spectrum - nail-biting overtaking manoeuvres in one race followed by petulance and throwing-toys-out-of-pram antics the next race. He's a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde kinda person.

Jenson is much more predictable, reliable, safe and - dare I say it - boring (in comparison to Lewis). I think that's why Jenson struggles to get Pole and always starts a few cars off the front row.

To be honest, as long as Alonso doesn't win, I don't really mind who does. I'd rather have seen Lewis take home the 25 points, but even Vettel was preferable to the whining, sulky Alonso.

Summed up the main reason for my liking of Lewis. I like someone who drives on a mission. When Lewis overtakes, hes incredible to watch. Last season was awful for him. Whereas this season hes a new man! His pole laps have been awesome aswell. Shown his true one lap pace

swindon

On the subject of Seb, how does everyone rate him when he's not started on pole?

He's a master of setting incredible quali times, but is he a one-trick pony? Can he also overtake from the middle of the pack?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Some fucker just nicked ma Ferrari

swindon

"Some fucker just nicked ma Ferrari "

Are you playing video games again...?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

No sorry it was my Ferrero Roche

I know Lewis personally and he's frustrated. Its not the money, its idle speculation. According to Lewis, Whitmarsh wouldn't confirm the details of a few contract a few weeks ago. Lewis just wants to win.

I'm a big lewis fan. As other have said he is great to watch. And yesterday was very unlucky for him he deserved that win.

As for vettel he is a very skilled driver but this year with out the blown exhaust he ain't half way he was the year before. Proving the best car will still always win.

Same as when button won for brawn he had the best car on the grid for over half the season.

So that's why he won that year.

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"I like watching Lewis race because I think he's more enjoyable to watch. I like Jenson and think he'd be a great laugh to go for a beer with, but I find his driving style is less interesting than Lewis's... maybe it's just that Lewis is more erratic so you get both ends of the spectrum - nail-biting overtaking manoeuvres in one race followed by petulance and throwing-toys-out-of-pram antics the next race. He's a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde kinda person.

Jenson is much more predictable, reliable, safe and - dare I say it - boring (in comparison to Lewis). I think that's why Jenson struggles to get Pole and always starts a few cars off the front row.

To be honest, as long as Alonso doesn't win, I don't really mind who does. I'd rather have seen Lewis take home the 25 points, but even Vettel was preferable to the whining, sulky Alonso."

I so agree

» Add a new message to this topic