FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hi

Hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *red and florence OP   Couple  over a year ago

whitstable

Without wishing to sound rude towards people we are finding people are using fab as some sort of social network.. One man we will not name puts a new status every 10 mins, latest one ' I would beat that dick on xfactor.. This is a swinging site and we do not care for public idle chit chat! People even put up its their time of the month or they are having major surgery... Rant over lol..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't read them if they cause you angst

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But it's on their profile! surely it's up to them how they use it.

Not reading them is always an option

"don't read them if they cause you angst"
+1

and in its broadest sense fabs is a social network

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think it is quite difficult to define what should not be on Fabs. Personally I cant see anything wrong with updating status as you see fit as the choice of reading it remains with the reader?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Without wishing to sound rude towards people we are finding people are using fab as some sort of social network.. One man we will not name puts a new status every 10 mins, latest one ' I would beat that dick on xfactor.. This is a swinging site and we do not care for public idle chit chat! People even put up its their time of the month or they are having major surgery... Rant over lol.."

where does it state that all chat on here has to revolve around cocks and fannies and what you can do with either of them?

whitstable

They are in the updates.. Can't actually avoid reading them lol..

This MUST be one of those 'ironic' threads i keep hearing about!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"They are in the updates.. Can't actually avoid reading them lol.. "

well you must have him hotlisted if you see him change every so often, take him off

If you don't like it, don't read it "simples"

Our profiles to do what we want to do with them!!

Free speech and all that!

whitstable

"Without wishing to sound rude towards people we are finding people are using fab as some sort of social network.. One man we will not name puts a new status every 10 mins, latest one ' I would beat that dick on xfactor.. This is a swinging site and we do not care for public idle chit chat! People even put up its their time of the month or they are having major surgery... Rant over lol..

where does it state that all chat on here has to revolve around cocks and fannies and what you can do with either of them?

"

"

"

Well said eve

whitstable

"Without wishing to sound rude towards people we are finding people are using fab as some sort of social network.. One man we will not name puts a new status every 10 mins, latest one ' I would beat that dick on xfactor.. This is a swinging site and we do not care for public idle chit chat! People even put up its their time of the month or they are having major surgery... Rant over lol..

where does it state that all chat on here has to revolve around cocks and fannies and what you can do with either of them? We didn't say we wanted to read about their cocks etc just don't want to read that their granny has died or the budgie has escaped..

"

"Without wishing to sound rude towards people we are finding people are using fab as some sort of social network.. One man we will not name puts a new status every 10 mins, latest one ' I would beat that dick on xfactor.. This is a swinging site and we do not care for public idle chit chat! People even put up its their time of the month or they are having major surgery... Rant over lol.."

block them and you won't see them again, problem solved..... Simples

There's a simple solution to this you know .....

If you don't like it, don't look at it or have you recently been appointed Head of the profile content censorship dept?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Errmm take them off your hotlist you wont see the status updates that offend you so badly..

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Can you send me a list of things I'm allowed/not allowed to do on here ? I'm confused now

Oops can I post this?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i love peoples status updates, some funny, some jokes, some serious and some rants. Gives me an idea of the type of person they are. Some i have hotlisted just so i can see their latest updates cause they make me laugh

whitstable

"They are in the updates.. Can't actually avoid reading them lol..

well you must have him hotlisted if you see him change every so often, take him off"

. No one is in our hotlist.. Just checked..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

We didn't say we wanted to read about their cocks etc just don't want to read that their granny has died or the budgie has escaped..

"

so what do you want them to put on THEIR status updates then?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

updates tell me more about the person than their profile.... you more often than not see the real person

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"They are in the updates.. Can't actually avoid reading them lol..

well you must have him hotlisted if you see him change every so often, take him off. No one is in our hotlist.. Just checked.."

well he is either a friend or you are stalking the fuck out of the guy if you notice his update change so often

Just to make sure i'm reading this correctly, is it the fact he isn't mentioning sex on his updates? Or the fact he is watching x-factor?

Well you are a rarity then as most peole dont read it! So are you saying then that i shouldnt put that I am doing both jobs today and not around much as I do several times per week then? Surely I can put what I want as anyone else can

..... and the ranty ones give you a giggle.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"..... and the ranty ones give you a giggle. "

Some go one about football scores, the weather and the price of fish, my eyes effortlessly skip over them to the things I want to see.

@OP don't your eyes seek out the things you want?

Wolf

"Can you send me a list of things I'm allowed/not allowed to do on here ? I'm confused now

Oops can I post this?"

No as it makes my eyes hurt!

no matter

"Can you send me a list of things I'm allowed/not allowed to do on here ? I'm confused now

Oops can I post this?"

You arent allowed to play with chickens ...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My status messages are mainly aimed at the people that know me and when I am either taking the piss out of myself or a shock horror, Foxy has had a good evening...

My profile, I can share what I want to and when I want to, how do you use yours???

Well im very disappointed in all of you! Call yourself swingers ppfftt..we all know proper swingers think about sex 24/7 and us women are dressed to impress at all times of the day just waiting for that all inclusive meet! Jeeze to talk about anything other than sex is just a waste of breath! lmao

Im off before i get kicked off cus some people just boil my pish! lmao

whitstable

"My status messages are mainly aimed at the people that know me and when I am either taking the piss out of myself or a shock horror, Foxy has had a good evening...

My profile, I can share what I want to and when I want to, how do you use yours??? "

..... Never use it...lol

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"My status messages are mainly aimed at the people that know me and when I am either taking the piss out of myself or a shock horror, Foxy has had a good evening...

My profile, I can share what I want to and when I want to, how do you use yours??? ..... Never use it...lol"

So, why do you read them and why set up a thread? If you don't have them hotlisted, how do they come to your attention? Just curious, as I don't know the status of anyone except my friends and anyone I have sneakily hotlisted!

My profile, I can share what I want to and when I want to, how do you use yours??? ..... Never use it...lol"

So what do you think we should use our status for??

My profile, I can share what I want to and when I want to, how do you use yours??? ..... Never use it...lol

So, why do you read them and why set up a thread? If you don't have them hotlisted, how do they come to your attention? Just curious, as I don't know the status of anyone except my friends and anyone I have sneakily hotlisted!"

its all on updates if you have set filters to update all people near you

Oops can I post this? You arent allowed to play with chickens ... "

Except Colin...

In Your Bush

Oops can I post this? You arent allowed to play with chickens ...

Except Colin..."

I demand the rules are changed. Which couple are responsible for making them? I will write a strongly worded letter.

Erm... Euro could you assist with this please

Oops can I post this? You arent allowed to play with chickens ...

Except Colin...

I demand the rules are changed. Which couple are responsible for making

them? I will write a strongly worded letter.

Erm... Euro could you assist with this please "

Think euro made that rule up! Not that I am a snitch

Swinging is a social lifestyle where some people become friends and in some cases more than just good friends so they utilise the tool at their disposal, fabswingers website in this instant to communicate to their pals and people who they know will share a particular and common interest. Granted, some people are on here solely for sex and sex only. I'm on here for both.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I can see why either the female part of a couple or a single female may want to share the fact she has a bloody foo foo as it may have a bearing on meeting......

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Guilty as charged.... and we don't give a flying wotsit!

Swinging for us is far more than just sex, in fact if that's all it was we would give it up in an instant!

no matter

I pay .. recon I can say what i like in my status...Until admin slaps my wrist..

" Think euro made that rule up! Not that I am a snitch "

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forums...

In the case of Messrs C Chicken and R Fun against a third party who shall remain anonymous, at least until juridical conclusion... May

Council for the plaintiff object in the highest tone with regard to the unilateral prohibition of Mr C Chicken's rights, which approach fowl calumny upon his erstwhile unblemished character...

Further... Before this case proceeds... Mr E Tongue has requested that all "super snitch" testimony be struck from the transcript as inadmissible on the grounds of the witness' sanity being in question, she being a regular Fab forumite...

In conclusion ladies and gentlemen... Mr Chicken requests that his rights to regularly update his "current status" be reinstated forthwith...

Mr R Fun promises not to eggsact revenge upon the perpetrators, prefering to treat the entire episode as a yolk, which is all white now...

And Mr E Tongue requests a darkened room in which to lie down and an ice bucket for his texting thumb...;-)

Why is it that when I read a thread like this there is a really really small, but very childish part of me that wants to update my status with everything that has been mentioned by the o.p as annoying.

I'm gonna resist !!

Seriously though, if you don't like 'em, don't read 'em !!

In Your Bush

Good words Mr Tongue. That will send them scuttling back from whence they came

"Good words Mr Tongue. That will send them scuttling back from whence they came"

wait for his bill ................ oh Colin has a beak not a bill lol

" Think euro made that rule up! Not that I am a snitch

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forums...

In the case of Messrs C Chicken and R Fun against a third party who shall remain anonymous, at least until juridical conclusion... May

Council for the plaintiff object in the

highest tone with regard to the unilateral prohibition of Mr C Chicken's rights, which approach fowl calumny upon his erstwhile unblemished character...

Further... Before this case proceeds... Mr E Tongue has requested that all

"super snitch" testimony be struck from the transcript as inadmissible on the grounds of the witness' sanity being in question, she being a regular Fab forumite...

In conclusion ladies and gentlemen...

Mr Chicken requests that his rights to regularly update his "current status" be reinstated forthwith...

Mr R Fun promises not to eggsact revenge upon the perpetrators, prefering to treat the entire episode as a yolk, which is all white now...

And Mr E Tongue requests a darkened room in which to lie down and an ice bucket for his texting thumb...;-)"

Hey! Nothing wrong with my sanity!!

All my lights are on and working

" Hey! Nothing wrong with my sanity!!

All my lights are on and working "

So you also admit to having red lights... Which explains the state of your eyes...

" Hey! Nothing wrong with my sanity!!

All my lights are on and working

So you also admit to having red lights... Which explains the state of your eyes... "

No comment

» Add a new message to this topic