FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unusual places for...

Unusual places for...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

dont worry... just a tattoo!

Mine is in a hidden place so only a select few will ever see it. I am curious what other places people have had or seen others have tattoos - I mean is it possible to have a tattoo pretty much anywhere?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine is on my left shoulder, and yes I have seen them all over body parts, some look pretty painful!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i watched a thing on tv nce where people were having their eye balls tattooed

"i watched a thing on tv nce where people were having their eye balls tattooed "
Is that even possible????

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"i watched a thing on tv nce where people were having their eye balls tattooed "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"i watched a thing on tv nce where people were having their eye balls tattooed Is that even possible????"

well you dont get a design as such, just ink placed under the membrane of the eye.

People were also getting little stars or hearts etc placed in there to

"Mine is on my left shoulder, and yes I have seen them all over body parts, some look pretty painful!

"

Shoulder tattoos can look really nice - and I have seen a few. I just wondered whether there were any really unusual places... like the eyeball tattoo?

"i watched a thing on tv nce where people were having their eye balls tattooed Is that even possible????

well you dont get a design as such, just ink placed under the membrane of the eye.

People were also getting little stars or hearts etc placed in there to"

I wondered just how dangerous that is?

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Aphro is it a good time to mention I have British Telecom tattooed on my penis

yeah some people get their make up tattooed on! eye liner, brown lipstick etc

I'd have a tattoo if I could decide for more than an hour or two at a time what design I'd like.

Henna may be a better bet for me.

Or washable felt tip pens.

"Aphro is it a good time to mention I have British Telecom tattooed on my penis "

What's that then BT for short?

I don't like needles lol

"I'd have a tattoo if I could decide for more than an hour or two at a time what design I'd like.

Henna may be a better bet for me.

Or washable felt tip pens. "

Bazooka bubble gums were fab!

"Aphro is it a good time to mention I have British Telecom tattooed on my penis "
Hahaha and would we see the whole name?;-)

"yeah some people get their make up tattooed on! eye liner, brown lipstick etc "
of course, I had not thought of that but yes, that is another form of tattooing. I had my eyebrows done once (I am fair) and really liked it. Sadly it is very expensive though

"I don't like needles lol "
You dont have to look you know

you caught STD off an operator too did you?

Wolf

dudley

"Aphro is it a good time to mention I have British Telecom tattooed on my penis Hahaha and would we see the whole name?;-)"

Only you would know that

"Aphro is it a good time to mention I have British Telecom tattooed on my penis

Wolf

"

I am sooooo slow

"Aphro is it a good time to mention I have British Telecom tattooed on my penis Hahaha and would we see the whole name?;-)

Only you would know that "

Would I?;-)

"I don't like needles lol You dont have to look you know"
I have 15 tattoos I was only kidding

dudley

"Aphro is it a good time to mention I have British Telecom tattooed on my penis

Wolf

"

No way am I going to India to meet a BT operator, they are all there aren't they

"I don't like needles lol You dont have to look you knowI have 15 tattoos I was only kidding "
Any unusual places?

dudley

Never got a tat everytime I was going to get one something cropped up

"I don't like needles lol You dont have to look you knowI have 15 tattoos I was only kidding Any unusual places? "
not yet but running out of space so who knows lol

"Never got a tat everytime I was going to get one something cropped up "
It is interesting - I have heard of a few people who said that. I think it is one of those things you should only do when you are 100% sure ?

By *ighclassfunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"dont worry... just a tattoo!

Mine is in a hidden place so only a select few will ever see it. I am curious what other places people have had or seen others have tattoos - I mean is it possible to have a tattoo pretty much anywhere? "

Thought about it, but never have!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Inside of the lip

dudley

"Never got a tat everytime I was going to get one something cropped up It is interesting - I have heard of a few people who said that. I think it is one of those things you should only do when you are 100% sure ? "

Think. I am probably too old for one now

"Inside of the lip"

Now that must really really hurt...

"Never got a tat everytime I was going to get one something cropped up It is interesting - I have heard of a few people who said that. I think it is one of those things you should only do when you are 100% sure ?

Think. I am probably too old for one now "

Trust me you are not! Nor the tattooing

dudley

"Never got a tat everytime I was going to get one something cropped up It is interesting - I have heard of a few people who said that. I think it is one of those things you should only do when you are 100% sure ?

Think. I am probably too old for one now Trust me you are not! Nor the tattooing"

Just think that you hit seventy and might regret it

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

A woman I used to work with got one on the bottom of her big toe... I always thought that was kinda weird lol

I have one on my foot, lower back, tummy and wrist.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Thinking of getting catterpillar tracks on my scrotum, so that when I get a stiffy, I'll look like a tank

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My son is on his forth, luckily he has a nice look about him and they dont make him look rough. His latest was on his neck but its not to big and its some celtic sign or something.

All i ever said to him was wait until your 18 and then go to a reputable place which he did, im hardly in a position to say anything to him

Think. I am probably too old for one now Trust me you are not! Nor the tattooing

Just think that you hit seventy and might regret it "

Its funny you should say that. When I had mine done this lady said to me I should consider how I d feel about the tattoo when I am older ie 70 or whatever. And before I could reply another one butted in saying that when she would be 70 she d be worrying about incontinence rather than her tattoo which made me nearly wet myself...

"Thinking of getting catterpillar tracks on my scrotum, so that when I get a stiffy, I'll look like a tank "

I saw that - it was fucking horrible. Why would anyone do that ?

Google 'odd tattoos' - you'll see all sorts!!

Personally - love them myself - have a major thing for Kat Von D!! Nom Nom!!

dudley

Think. I am probably too old for one now Trust me you are not! Nor the tattooing

Just think that you hit seventy and might regret it Its funny you should say that. When I had mine done this lady said to me I should consider how I d feel about the tattoo when I am older ie 70 or whatever. And before I could reply another one butted in saying that when she would be 70 she d be worrying about incontinence rather than her tattoo which made me nearly wet myself..."

Now that made me laugh

I'm having a portrait of Amy Winehouse tattooed on my lower leg in about 10 days time.

Amy was my hero

"A woman I used to work with got one on the bottom of her big toe... I always thought that was kinda weird lol"
that would be sore I got stiches on big toe and nearly passed out with the pain

"I'm having a portrait of Amy Winehouse tattooed on my lower leg in about 10 days time.

Amy was my hero "

Bet that will take a long session with the tattooist and be quite expensive. But it should look nice.

"A woman I used to work with got one on the bottom of her big toe... I always thought that was kinda weird lolthat would be sore I got stiches on big toe and nearly passed out with the pain "
I know of somebody who had to have something done with toe nails and she said the pain was simply excruciating.

"I'm having a portrait of Amy Winehouse tattooed on my lower leg in about 10 days time.

Amy was my hero

Bet that will take a long session with the tattooist and be quite expensive. But it should look nice."

It's gonna cost £200. Thing is, I have to go to Turkey to get it done lol. Ozzy is a good tattooist and he's gonna do it when were on our holidays at the end of the month. I've emailed the image and he reckons it'll take 3-4hrs, but it should be good once it's done

Amy was my hero

Bet that will take a long session with the tattooist and be quite expensive. But it should look nice.

It's gonna cost £200. Thing is, I have to go to Turkey to get it done lol. Ozzy is a good tattooist and he's gonna do it when were on our holidays at the end of the month. I've emailed the image and he reckons it'll take 3-4hrs, but it should be good once it's done "

Correct me if I am wrong but does nt that mean you cannot go swimming for a while?

Amy was my hero

It's gonna cost £200. Thing is, I have to go to Turkey to get it done lol. Ozzy is a good tattooist and he's gonna do it when were on our holidays at the end of the month. I've emailed the image and he reckons it'll take 3-4hrs, but it should be good once it's done Correct me if I am wrong but does nt that mean you cannot go swimming for a while? "

Yeah you have to keep out of the water, but I'm getting it done on our last day, so it's done, dusted and if any problems occur then I'm at home. Having said that, I've had 2 done in Turkey by the same guy and there's never been any probs, so fingers crossed, it'll be the same again

Amy was my hero

It's gonna cost £200. Thing is, I have to go to Turkey to get it done lol. Ozzy is a good tattooist and he's gonna do it when were on our holidays at the end of the month. I've emailed the image and he reckons it'll take 3-4hrs, but it should be good once it's done Correct me if I am wrong but does nt that mean you cannot go swimming for a while?

Yeah you have to keep out of the water, but I'm getting it done on our last day, so it's done, dusted and if any problems occur then I'm at home. Having said that, I've had 2 done in Turkey by the same guy and there's never been any probs, so fingers crossed, it'll be the same again"

Sounds cool - you ll have to put a picture up when you get back so we can admire it

Truro

Amy was my hero

It's gonna cost £200. Thing is, I have to go to Turkey to get it done lol. Ozzy is a good tattooist and he's gonna do it when were on our holidays at the end of the month. I've emailed the image and he reckons it'll take 3-4hrs, but it should be good once it's done Correct me if I am wrong but does nt that mean you cannot go swimming for a while?

Yeah you have to keep out of the water, but I'm getting it done on our last day, so it's done, dusted and if any problems occur then I'm at home. Having said that, I've had 2 done in Turkey by the same guy and there's never been any probs, so fingers crossed, it'll be the same again"

On your thigh or your calf?

Amy was my hero

Yeah you have to keep out of the water, but I'm getting it done on our last day, so it's done, dusted and if any problems occur then I'm at home. Having said that, I've had 2 done in Turkey by the same guy and there's never been any probs, so fingers crossed, it'll be the same againSounds cool - you ll have to put a picture up when you get back so we can admire it "

Will do

Amy was my hero

Yeah you have to keep out of the water, but I'm getting it done on our last day, so it's done, dusted and if any problems occur then I'm at home. Having said that, I've had 2 done in Turkey by the same guy and there's never been any probs, so fingers crossed, it'll be the same again

On your thigh or your calf?"

On my calf. I always wear shorts, so it'll get maximum exposure

Hows you 2 anyway ?

Truro

Amy was my hero

On your thigh or your calf?

On my calf. I always wear shorts, so it'll get maximum exposure

Hows you 2 anyway ?"

That sounds nice mate, and we're both fine thanks,

When i was at school there was a group of friends when all left had a tatto be-hind there ear .. was just a numbers i found that little starnge when told about it .

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Mine is in a hidden place so only a select few will ever see it. I am curious what other places people have had or seen others have tattoos - I mean is it possible to have a tattoo pretty much anywhere? "

strangest place ive seen a tattoo done is walsall

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I have a tattoo on my foofoo

inside of the eyelids was the weirdest ive seen

im thinking of getting one going around inside and outside of the elbow joint. been reading its the worst place for healing tho

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I have a tattoo on my foofoo "

poor old foofoo hope the cats protection league dont read this

"Inside of the lip"
That must of hurt .... is it so you can keep it to yourself there as not alot see it or a friendship thing ?

I have both sleeves, the base of my neck, my chest and my right calf done. I also have my scrotum pierced.

"I have one on my foot, lower back, tummy and wrist. "

thats one massive tattoo then ........

I have one tattoo

"I have one tattoo "
Me too and I am just happy with that one although I have since seen many really nice ones in a range of places. In fact I saw one today which said "Tomorrow is today's dream" and it really suited that person.

So your hiding one too , lol I was thinking only gangs did that .But maybe on your bits so not on view , lol where is it .... ooo i bet bum or pussy , lol

Mine is in a hidden place so only a select few will ever see it. I am curious what other places people have had or seen others have tattoos - I mean is it possible to have a tattoo pretty much anywhere? So your hiding one too , lol I was thinking only gangs did that .But maybe on your bits so not on view , lol where is it .... ooo i bet bum or pussy , lol "

Neither That is why it is special

"I have one tattoo Me too and I am just happy with that one although I have since seen many really nice ones in a range of places. In fact I saw one today which said "Tomorrow is today's dream" and it really suited that person."

I did think about another one, but wot I want isnt the image in my head when I look it up and see wot it is lol so I think I am sticking to one

"I have one tattoo Me too and I am just happy with that one although I have since seen many really nice ones in a range of places. In fact I saw one today which said "Tomorrow is today's dream" and it really suited that person.

I did think about another one, but wot I want isnt the image in my head when I look it up and see wot it is lol so I think I am sticking to one "

They can become addictive I have been told by a number of people, if you cannot stick to one you might end up having lots... and that I did nt want.

dudley

Mine is in a hidden place so only a select few will ever see it. I am curious what other places people have had or seen others have tattoos - I mean is it possible to have a tattoo pretty much anywhere? So your hiding one too , lol I was thinking only gangs did that .But maybe on your bits so not on view , lol where is it .... ooo i bet bum or pussy , lol Neither That is why it is special "

Can we play hunt the tat

Mine is in a hidden place so only a select few will ever see it. I am curious what other places people have had or seen others have tattoos - I mean is it possible to have a tattoo pretty much anywhere? So your hiding one too , lol I was thinking only gangs did that .But maybe on your bits so not on view , lol where is it .... ooo i bet bum or pussy , lol Neither That is why it is special

Can we play hunt the tat"

What s the prize - I am competitive

dudley

Mine is in a hidden place so only a select few will ever see it. I am curious what other places people have had or seen others have tattoos - I mean is it possible to have a tattoo pretty much anywhere? So your hiding one too , lol I was thinking only gangs did that .But maybe on your bits so not on view , lol where is it .... ooo i bet bum or pussy , lol Neither That is why it is special

Can we play hunt the tat

What s the prize - I am competitive"

Wining and dining

Can we play hunt the tat

Wining and dining "

And who is judge and jury?

dudley

Can we play hunt the tat

Wining and dining And who is judge and jury? "

You can be as long as I am not hung drawn and quartered

Oh my this reminded me of my first experience on here. My x n I went to a private house party. One of the guys there had eyes - I kid u not ... On his ass cheeks lol. It sure mellowed our mood. I have seen pics of a guys wonker on here with pinoccio all over it! Brilliant but painful I would imagine at the time

I have love and hate on my hands, swinger on my forhead and no entry on my bum, I also have go on my nudger and when I get an erection it says Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

A friend has a camel tattoed on her..... toe... I promise it's true, and yes, she did it because she can now say... "Do you want to see my camel-toe?" lol!

» Add a new message to this topic