FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > left or right

left or right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this ones for you couples out there , which side of the bed do you sleep on,Ali has always slept on left me on right , we changed our room around yesterday,so bed is on oppsite wall to where it used to be but she said my side was now hers, so i still get the window side ,whats that all about lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of women don't do the sleeping on the window side in case a robber tries to break in during the night

"Lots of women don't do the sleeping on the window side in case a robber tries to break in during the night "
ah so thats why, i miss my bum groove though

"Lots of women don't do the sleeping on the window side in case a robber tries to break in during the night "

I can understand that notion living in a bungalow, but in a house? They are more likely to come in through the downstairs - unless Peter Parker has taken to a life of crime!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Lots of women don't do the sleeping on the window side in case a robber tries to break in during the night

I can understand that notion living in a bungalow, but in a house? They are more likely to come in through the downstairs - unless Peter Parker has taken to a life of crime!"

my nan lived in a high rise flat in London and some famous burgler got in through her window - she was on the top floor

dont have nightmares

I always prefer the side nearest to the door when I am in a house.

In a hotel room, it will be side nearest to the desk/sofa/whatever.

evesham

i sleep on my own most nights (ahhhhh poor me ) so get to sleep wherever i want although i do tend to sleep on the left side furthest away from the window then fidget about all over the place

if i have company then i sleep on the left and oddly as far over to the left as i can lol

By *reybearMan  over a year ago

medway

The gentleman should always sleep on the right to keep his sword hand free to defend the lady...

is it cold in your castle

If i have company im on the right he is on the left.

evesham

"If i have company im on the right he is on the left."

but what side is your window on? this seems to be an important factor

"If i have company im on the right he is on the left.

but what side is your window on? this seems to be an important factor "

window is on the right.. if im alone though i tend to sleep on the left

"Lots of women don't do the sleeping on the window side in case a robber tries to break in during the night

I can understand that notion living in a bungalow, but in a house? They are more likely to come in through the downstairs - unless Peter Parker has taken to a life of crime!"

Shhh is a pyscological thing

"The gentleman should always sleep on the right to keep his sword hand free to defend the lady..."

...and if you're left handed, or using a two handed weapon such as a Great Sword or Bidenhänder?

By *reybearMan  over a year ago

medway

"The gentleman should always sleep on the right to keep his sword hand free to defend the lady...

...and if you're left handed, or using a two handed weapon such as a Great Sword or Bidenhänder?"

Lay on top of her I guess!

D has to be on the side furthest from the bedroom door. Just incase someone comes in our room uninvited.

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

Having a round bed I sleep wherever I like. However, I tend to sleep on the right hand side because it is closer to the window (I get hot). Mind you, if it's a really warm night then I migrate to the left as it's closer to the fan. Having a round bed means I can just turn it 45 degrees now and then to even the wear..lol

By *omMaleSub SlutCouple  over a year ago

Bath

badgirl33 always sleeps closest to bedroom door(tends to be opposite side to window). just asked her why she said 2 reasons:

1.Closest to toilet.

2.Was closest to kids so could get to them in night when they were younger.

She never even considered where windows was.

Whichever side or area of the bed the cats allow me to have!!!

Usually the left side (or the right side if you're looking at the bed, rather than on it!)

"D has to be on the side furthest from the bedroom door. Just incase someone comes in our room uninvited.

"

but equally next to the window! as hates stale air, and has to be open on the latch all year round. so bloody cold room very snuggly in bed though lol

By *ighclassfunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I sleep in the middle - big bed all to myself!

"Having a round bed I sleep wherever I like. However, I tend to sleep on the right hand side because it is closer to the window (I get hot). Mind you, if it's a really warm night then I migrate to the left as it's closer to the fan. Having a round bed means I can just turn it 45 degrees now and then to even the wear..lol"

ooooh how i would love a round bed

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"Having a round bed I sleep wherever I like. However, I tend to sleep on the right hand side because it is closer to the window (I get hot). Mind you, if it's a really warm night then I migrate to the left as it's closer to the fan. Having a round bed means I can just turn it 45 degrees now and then to even the wear..lol

ooooh how i would love a round bed "

The very devil to get bedding for though! I have to make my own sheets and use a superking size duvet turned sideways.

Facing outwards, I sleep on the right and M on the left,always been that way and not going to change, our bed is under a window, so wouldn't matter if the burglar's came in, they's get both of us haha

What's the left and what's the right? I tend to sleep away from the door as Mr T likes to sleep near it. Even in hotels or when staying at other's places.

I always have the left hubby the right.x

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have the bed to myself but always sleep left .. by the window.. open all year round.

» Add a new message to this topic