FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > makes you realise...

makes you realise...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

How special a life is, friendship and family etc is when you read the news and forums.

Please make sure your loved ones know how you feel every day. I try wiith my family n get no where, but please please please keep trying.

It still breaks my heart how my best friend died, even though she knew I loved her, she loved me, and she could tell me anything, which she did. Keep those so close to you no matter what, if they are ill or not. Keep them close. I miss my girl so much, and was the only person on this planet I could talk to.

Please do not forget your friends. Ever!

Apologies for the depressing post. But those who care, love those around you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vana sukalotWoman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

"How special a life is, friendship and family etc is when you read the news and forums.

Please make sure your loved ones know how you feel every day. I try wiith my family n get no where, but please please please keep trying.

It still breaks my heart how my best friend died, even though she knew I loved her, she loved me, and she could tell me anything, which she did. Keep those so close to you no matter what, if they are ill or not. Keep them close. I miss my girl so much, and was the only person on this planet I could talk to.

Apologies for the depressing post. But those who care, love those around you xx"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like that very touching

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"How special a life is, friendship and family etc is when you read the news and forums.

Apologies for the depressing post. But those who care, love those around you xx"

What lovely words

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

She was and will always be my best girl. Still hurts being without her.

Just wanted to remind people to keep those so close as without them there is a huge gap.

There is still a huge gap missing from where she was when she was here.

Sorry for the downer but it was her anniversary of her death recently and she is still in my heart and mind xxx

To my all time best friend xx

Please move on f you thnk this isntt the place etc.

Just wanted people to think of those around them, nothng more, nothing less

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i went to visit my mum last weekend ad it it me how low she was. not sure if she is going through the change or what but she just had no life to her, all she did was go to work and obsess over her dog!!

my sisters and i have decided to get some flowers sent to her out of blue. big bright suflowers to cheer her up. we are sending them t her wrk because she likes a bit of drama in her life and will give her a boost with all her colleagues asking who they were from

» Add a new message to this topic