FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thankyou

Thankyou

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know we had a thread similar to this the other day. But we here about trolls. cliques, love ins, people that dont get on. But at the end of the day its just one big disfuntional family that is there for people when the chips are down. Yes we all have a "real" life but its amazing what our "internet" family can do for us as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I know we had a thread similar to this the other day. But we here about trolls. cliques, love ins, people that dont get on. But at the end of the day its just one big disfuntional family that is there for people when the chips are down. Yes we all have a "real" life but its amazing what our "internet" family can do for us as well."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When the chips are down, I can rely on the likes of FAB to perk me up.

Mwwaaahhhh!!!!!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Well said diamonds. Had a shitter few weeks what with job hunting, lack of confidence and just feeling like a square peg in a round hole wherever I go, even in my own mind and on fabs. But, even on fab I feel a bit more welcome than I would in other places.

Basically, I could do with a lot of hugs n support, but wont get it from here as I know Im not overlty friendly with forumites n vice versa, but I hope they'd still give one of their distant relatives a hug when they needed one xx

I like the fact the there's nothing you can't post on the fab forums, since we're all 'at it' it seems that you can ask forum users pretty much anything. I love how unique that is, you try asking netmums about fisting!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Well said diamonds. Had a shitter few weeks what with job hunting, lack of confidence and just feeling like a square peg in a round hole wherever I go, even in my own mind and on fabs. But, even on fab I feel a bit more welcome than I would in other places.

Basically, I could do with a lot of hugs n support, but wont get it from here as I know Im not overlty friendly with forumites n vice versa, but I hope they'd still give one of their distant relatives a hug when they needed one xx "

Oh go on then, youre in luck cos Ive got one going spare (hug) x

"I know we had a thread similar to this the other day. But we here about trolls. cliques, love ins, people that dont get on. But at the end of the day its just one big disfuntional family that is there for people when the chips are down. Yes we all have a "real" life but its amazing what our "internet" family can do for us as well."

I like the idea we are a dysfunctional family!

"

I like the idea we are a dysfunctional family! "

More dysfunctional than my own lol.

Massive hugs to my fab family whether you like me or not mwahhhh x

Group hugs......... (((((((hugs)))))))

Fab has given me so much confidence, swinging actually has in general. It has made me love me for me & not worry about the fact that my arse is larger than average!!

By *ilk69Man  over a year ago

city.

a hug is a hand shake from the hart,

"Fab has given me so much confidence, swinging actually has in general. It has made me love me for me & not worry about the fact that my arse is larger than average!! "

+1.

I can actually feel a bit sexy on here lol.

Seriously though, as my other post says, fab is great for taking your mind off things, but sometmes it brings you back down with a massive bump.

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Fab has given me so much confidence, swinging actually has in general. It has made me love me for me & not worry about the fact that my arse is larger than average!!

+1.

Seriously though, as my other post says, fab is great for taking your mind off things, but sometmes it brings you back down with a massive bump."

Yes it does, but still makes you come back for more

"Fab has given me so much confidence, swinging actually has in general. It has made me love me for me & not worry about the fact that my arse is larger than average!!

+1.

Seriously though, as my other post says, fab is great for taking your mind off things, but sometmes it brings you back down with a massive bump."

Yes there are times it does that but I do think the good times outweigh the bad.

They do outweigh the bad.

And they do make me chuckle, so thanks fab n forumites, without you, a lot would be lost

» Add a new message to this topic