FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > initiations (contains stories of sick)

initiations (contains stories of sick)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

we were talking at work on Friday about different (mainly rugby and lacrosse to be fair) initiiation rituals.

pretty much all of them involved drinking or eating things till you were sick in a cup then drinking that!!!

i was saying this is purely a boy thing....none of the clubs i have ever been involved with made you throw up and drink it

One guy was on a stag do and one fo the group offered to drink the stags sick to help him out.......and they didnt stop him!!!

buys are gross!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Now that is just gross, i wouldnt drink my own sick let alone someone elses for all the tea in china. men are disgusting creatures

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't mind blood or poo (I have pets), however, I find sick the most difficult to deal with.

By *danteMan  over a year ago

rhonda

i,m feeling ill

I almost choked on a toenail reading that

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

In my mis-spent youth a female friend of mine got absolutely bladdered. I took her home, put her to bed and then put a big pan next to the bed in case she felt sick.

We were sleeping in the same room and I vaguely remember waking during the night when she was being sick into the pan, but then I fell back asleep having had one of two bevvies myself.

In the morning we realised that she'd woken up again later feeling thirsty - and then the pan was empty again....

Forum Mod

Arrgghhhhh

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

I was in a pub in Eastbourne on a Saturday night a few years back when I got talking to a group of lads who were on a stag. The stag couldn't face drinking the concoction that had been put together for him in a pint glass. It was offered to me and not wanting to appear wussy I drank it down. It was enough to get me invited onto their celebration at a club.

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Arrgghhhhh "

you were warned!!!!

Forum Mod

"Arrgghhhhh

you were warned!!!! "

I know....how stupid I am?

"In my mis-spent youth a female friend of mine got absolutely bladdered. I took her home, put her to bed and then put a big pan next to the bed in case she felt sick.

We were sleeping in the same room and I vaguely remember waking during the night when she was being sick into the pan, but then I fell back asleep having had one of two bevvies myself.

In the morning we realised that she'd woken up again later feeling thirsty - and then the pan was empty again...."

After reading that I nearly did the same thing without it leaving my mouth

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The only sick i could deal with was callums, bless him, as a child you have no control over whether your going to be sick all down your mother or not lol

The worst we had when I played rugby was everyone put £1 in a pint mug. Then the virgin of the team was made to drink until he vomited into the mug of sick. Said virgin had to drink it in order to get the money.

I had to leave the room as the smell was awful.

With hockey we initiate new guys by rubbing deep heat into their boxers whilst in the shower. They put them on not knowing the deep heat is there. Watching them get the warm tingle, followed by a scratch and realising that was the worst thing. It's amusing.

"

With hockey we initiate new guys by rubbing deep heat into their boxers whilst in the shower. They put them on not knowing the deep heat is there. Watching them get the warm tingle, followed by a scratch and realising that was the worst thing. It's amusing.

"

I once licked up a guys thighs not knowing that he'd been using some deep heat type rub for a pulled muscle.

By the time I got to his cock my lips were numb and swollen up with a real pout trout

"

I once licked up a guys thighs not knowing that he'd been using some deep heat type rub for a pulled muscle.

By the time I got to his cock my lips were numb and swollen up with a real pout trout "

or trout pout even

I find vomit and sputum very difficult to deal with, the thought of it makes me feel queasy. I have had to deal with both but no way would I do something disgusting voluntarily with either of those bodily fluids.

I'm not sure that some men ever do really grow up

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Just foul....

"

By the time I got to his cock my lips were numb and swollen up with a real pout trout

or trout pout even "

I'm sorry but that image makes me laugh.

"

or trout pout even

I'm sorry but that image makes me laugh. "

He wasnt laughing when I started dribbling. And not in a good way

"

or trout pout even

He wasnt laughing when I started dribbling. And not in a good way "

Did it feel like someone else was sucking his cock? like if you sit on your hand till it goes numb and have a wank.

"

or trout pout even

Did it feel like someone else was sucking his cock? like if you sit on your hand till it goes numb and have a wank. "

You think he still got it sucked???

"

or trout pout even

Did it feel like someone else was sucking his cock? like if you sit on your hand till it goes numb and have a wank.

You think he still got it sucked??? "

Lol it'd be a shame not to.

"

or trout pout even

You think he still got it sucked??? "

What a spoil sport, it could have been like Angelina Jolie sucking it

By *g99Couple  over a year ago

s

When I finished basic training an went to battalion all the new toms had initiation, I think I would get banned from forums for a little while if I put it on though

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Used to have a guy at our rugby club who did disgusting things but gladly he moved to another club quickest way to empty club he had crap in his pint then consumed it they all ran to the toilet to be sick gross bastard

Weirdist thing i seen was touring team won a chicken dinner raffle at club started off eating the raw vegetables and potatoes when three of that players started fighting over the raw chicken and ate it in front of us they where extremely ill the next day and couldnt play there other game

» Add a new message to this topic