[Removed by poster at 22/09/12 20:55:40]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i guess its fate that this post i deleted by accident

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

you wil go through a whoe heap of emotions over something like this. i still havent cried properly after my nan died but i know someting one day will open the flood gates.

with something like this you also have the aftermath to deal with. police investigtions, possibly a trial, people taking sides as they inevitably will. All you can do is look after yourself. i know you have strong people by your side, use them!

my thoughts are with you x x

"you wil go through a whoe heap of emotions over something like this. i still havent cried properly after my nan died but i know someting one day will open the flood gates.

with something like this you also have the aftermath to deal with. police investigtions, possibly a trial, people taking sides as they inevitably will. All you can do is look after yourself. i know you have strong people by your side, use them!

my thoughts are with you x x "

oh you saw it before it went, i accidently deleted it as it posted twice i cant put it up again. The two guys where charged this morning and named.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh gosh your feelings are to be expected- you cared and you are totally irate that the lives of your friends have been destroyed- its because you have cared for them and do care for them.. !!

Don't be too hard on yourself you can see the damage that has been done and will continue to be done. Huge huge hugs to you ..xx

For those that didnt see the thread, i cant type it all out again, but a friend of mine (friend not aquaintance0 was murdered wednesday night/thursday morning) its not a shock and instead of being sad im angry at a wasted life and wanted to know if its wrong to feel like that

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

a friend of mine was crushed by a dumper truck this morning.. although it wasn't murder a tragic and horrific accident it hurts like hell. I was by no means a great friend but we often played pool together, had a few drink if we were out etc..

Im just so mad that the big man upstairs is taking lots of the great wonderful people in this world. So i too am mad. I live in a small town and so far this year ive lost 4 people i have known, all absolute gems. Its unjust

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"a friend of mine was crushed by a dumper truck this morning.. although it wasn't murder a tragic and horrific accident it hurts like hell. I was by no means a great friend but we often played pool together, had a few drink if we were out etc..

Im just so mad that the big man upstairs is taking lots of the great wonderful people in this world. So i too am mad. I live in a small town and so far this year ive lost 4 people i have known, all absolute gems. Its unjust "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all very sad, may your friends rest in peace x

I think anger is natural in a situation like that. Thinking of you and everyone affected and may your friend RIP xx

so sorry for yor lose x

Sorry for a bit of a clinical post, but you're not wrong to feel anger as part of the grieving process. It's a recognised state - look up Kubler-Ross. The acknowledged stages include denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

Peace to you.

its an awful situation when you know all the people involved equally as well. The two who have been charged where actually named today. They both have young children. its just a tradgey all round. The worst thing i have done is have a drink tonigh when i rarely drink, i know i will regret telling every one tomorrow when ive kept it to myself all week. I think somethings are not ment for the forums

When bad things happen I don't think there's a right or wrong way to feel, we all approach loss differently.

Remember the good times and keep those memories for the days when your thinking about your friend.

We can't change the past I think you have to accept what's happened no matter how bad the pain and move on .

I lost 2 good mates in a senseless war ,life is cruel at times....

Forum Mod

Anger is a completely normal reaction to something so shocking

Don't regret posting as at the time you posted this it was obviously something that you felt you needed to do x

My sincere thoughts are with you at this difficlut time.

Hope you don't regret posting it. Hope it helps in some way. Hugs xx

My thoughts are with you both at this very sad time. X x

» Add a new message to this topic