FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tattoed women

Tattoed women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just love them. Watching NY Ink and I am totally smitten with Megan massacre!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My birthday was Friday so now have another 3 dragon flies to my back art

"Just love them. Watching NY Ink and I am totally smitten with Megan massacre!!! "
Ye I love LA ink Kat von dee is loved by me so going over for to get a sleev by the one and only ! Bit of pain and her feeling up my arm HEVEN

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i have a few tattoos as most on here know.

i love look of girls like kat von d etc but i dont think i have the attitude to pull it off. plus unless you work in the industry or maybe music etc its not a look that most employers would like. i just about get away with having the one on my ankle on display.

evesham

"Just love them. Watching NY Ink and I am totally smitten with Megan massacre!!! Ye I love LA ink Kat von dee is loved by me so going over for to get a sleev by the one and only ! Bit of pain and her feeling up my arm HEVEN "

OMG....well jel!!!

"My birthday was Friday so now have another 3 dragon flies to my back art "

Cool, got any pics of them?

"Just love them. Watching NY Ink and I am totally smitten with Megan massacre!!! Ye I love LA ink Kat von dee is loved by me so going over for to get a sleev by the one and only ! Bit of pain and her feeling up my arm HEVEN "

Amazing, what you gonna have?

I had a small one this year -my first and I would love to have more I did find the experience really pleasurable so maybe I shouldn't have more or i'd be totally covered..

"Just love them. Watching NY Ink and I am totally smitten with Megan massacre!!! "

Megan Massacre, is one of my hugeeeeeee girl crushes! She came to Wolverhampton a few months back....So gutted i missed her!!

"I had a small one this year -my first and I would love to have more I did find the experience really pleasurable so maybe I shouldn't have more or i'd be totally covered.. "

It is addicative. I have 5 and love them. Want more, but am not sure what to have next. Each one is something i have designed and has special meaning to me

total slags with no self respect, the lot of them

"My birthday was Friday so now have another 3 dragon flies to my back art

Cool, got any pics of them? "

Only the ones have already had done xx

"Just love them. Watching NY Ink and I am totally smitten with Megan massacre!!!

Megan Massacre, is one of my hugeeeeeee girl crushes! She came to Wolverhampton a few months back....So gutted i missed her!! "

She is so hot, she has taken over from Kat Von D as tattoed fantasy!

"total slags with no self respect, the lot of them "

I have loads. It's a disgrace.

"total slags with no self respect, the lot of them

I have loads. It's a disgrace. "

There is a moral vacuum in this place!!!

I have loads. It's a disgrace. "

hang your head in shame woman

I have loads. It's a disgrace.

hang your head in shame woman "

I love tats on men but women with tats I just cant stand especially mature women, I just think they look awful. Just my personal view, not intending to cause any offence x

If you have a tat as a young woman, its gonna be there as a mature woman too lol

"If you have a tat as a young woman, its gonna be there as a mature woman too lol "

Nice tatt... nice piercing too! x

I want one, but scared of the pain and needles.

"If you have a tat as a young woman, its gonna be there as a mature woman too lol

Nice tatt... nice piercing too! x"

Why thankyou

evesham

"I want one, but scared of the pain and needles. "

i'll hold you....hand

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

would love a Dragonfly on my shoulder, but am a big coward !!!

evesham

"would love a Dragonfly on my shoulder, but am a big coward !!!"

i'll hold your had to if you want...i just love the noise and smell of a tattoo parlour

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

getting another tattoo done next week I can't wait

ive just not long finished doing a half sleeve on my left lower arm. the pain isnt to bad after 10 mins.i need to do upper arm but trying to work out how ill stretch skin whilst i hold gun????

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

shame you so far away !!

I adore tattoo'd women. My perfect fantasy woman right now is Gogo Blackwater, google her pics and tell me she's not hot.

I love them and they are so addictive. I keep looking at my new fairy tattoo and I love her, she looks so pretty.

Of course once your in the studio and sitting there waiting and looking through the tattoo books and magazines, you see loads of gorgeous tattoos and get more ideas and you just keep wanting to have them.

Because of my profession I can't have too many visible tattoos, but I want another one already.

"I love them and they are so addictive. I keep looking at my new fairy tattoo and I love her, she looks so pretty.

Of course once your in the studio and sitting there waiting and looking through the tattoo books and magazines, you see loads of gorgeous tattoos and get more ideas and you just keep wanting to have them.

Because of my profession I can't have too many visible tattoos, but I want another one already. "

Same here my job states that we can't have so many tattoo's it addictive and I have a addictive nature haha

"I love them and they are so addictive. I keep looking at my new fairy tattoo and I love her, she looks so pretty.

Because of my profession I can't have too many visible tattoos, but I want another one already.

Same here my job states that we can't have so many tattoo's it addictive and I have a addictive nature haha "

My job also stated the same thing. Trouble is, they hired me when I already had both sleeves done and they can't say anything about the ones on my chest, back and legs because they'll never see them!

So ive just heard off twitter Miami Ink are opening a place in London..mmm Ami can splash his ink over me anytime! Lol

I have 3 all of which I very proud of x

"So ive just heard off twitter Miami Ink are opening a place in London..mmm Ami can splash his ink over me anytime! Lol"

very cool. I like the idea of a John Lennon portrait

Same here my job states that we can't have so many tattoo's it addictive and I have a addictive nature haha

My job also stated the same thing. Trouble is, they hired me when I already had both sleeves done and they can't say anything about the ones on my chest, back and legs because they'll never see them! "

oooo errrrrr

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

I have 6 tattoos which are all in places I can cover up for work. Each is individual and has special meaning. Number 7 will be done next year and will be my last (I think...lol)

I've got six tatts and looking to get another soon...they are very addictive I love em.... But each to their own, I respect the fact that some people dislike them, that's life it's no big deal!!

evesham

"So ive just heard off twitter Miami Ink are opening a place in London..mmm Ami can splash his ink over me anytime! Lol"

Omg, time to start saving the pennies!!!!

I've been to the Miami shop and met Chris Garber. He's a great guy but the studio is a pokey shithole!

"So ive just heard off twitter Miami Ink are opening a place in London..mmm Ami can splash his ink over me anytime! Lol

I've been to the Miami shop and met Chris Garber. He's a great guy but the studio is a pokey shithole!"

*Garver...damn autocorrect!

I absolutely adore tattooed women, all started when I saw a lady with a full body tattoo on tv when I was just starting puberty. With only her ink to protect her modesty I was mesmerised lol.

Small tattoos, full body, a few here and there all do it for me equally.

Madison Mitchell, Dors Feline, Adahlia and Michelle Aston are my favourites

Hate tattoos

[Removed by poster at 22/09/12 23:52:08]

"So ive just heard off twitter Miami Ink are opening a place in London..mmm Ami can splash his ink over me anytime! Lol

I've been to the Miami shop and met Chris Garber. He's a great guy but the studio is a pokey shithole!"

The shop runs on Chris garvers reputation.it always has! He's probably one of the top 20 tattooists in America

I've been to the Miami shop and met Chris Garber. He's a great guy but the studio is a pokey shithole!

The shop runs on Chris garvers reputation.it always has! He's probably one of the top 20 tattooists in America"

It doesn't even run off that!

None of those guys you see on the show work out of that shop except during filming, same with LA Ink and London Ink.

I love dragon flies had two make love on my lap on the boat thay make a heart xxx i should have that on my pussy .. lol i am thinking i may have one there as just a small landing strip .. and a good place for art work , lol

"I adore tattoo'd women. My perfect fantasy woman right now is Gogo Blackwater, google her pics and tell me she's not hot."

She is hot!

I've drawn my next 3 up and am saving my pennies up now,just a shame it's so many pennies!

The shop runs on Chris garvers reputation.it always has! He's probably one of the top 20 tattooists in America

None of those guys you see on the show work out of that shop except during filming, same with LA Ink and London Ink."

I know London ink is a dummy shop as my mate is on the series, I lived and worked in the states as a tattooist for 5 years, Chris Garver is a very big name in the industry in the states !

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

Ime still looking for that elusive woman who has numbers tattooed on her body. I like a woman I can count on

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love subtle artistic tattoos in places where they can be hidden if need be. I only ever had one, it is only visible to a chosen few and I have not regretted having it

None of those guys you see on the show work out of that shop except during filming, same with LA Ink and London Ink.

I know London ink is a dummy shop as my mate is on the series, I lived and worked in the states as a tattooist for 5 years, Chris Garver is a very big name in the industry in the states !"

Yeah, I know. He works out of a studio in New York though.

Guy Aichison is a killer artist...

"I love tats on men but women with tats I just cant stand especially mature women, I just think they look awful. Just my personal view, not intending to cause any offence x"

Thats actually quite common, i have been turned down many times by men because of my tattoos when they have been quite heavily tattooed themselves, being turned down for a meet bothers me not but it did interest me to know how someone who was heavily tattooed themselves can turn someone else down for them i was told that its different for men, women shouldnt have them as they are not femanine but me can get away with them

It's not that women shouldn't have tatts, but that they should have nice ones that compliment them, not weird ones emblazoned across their chests, (it's not that particularly attractive on men either). Tattoos should be an expression of something you want to remember, or of something that means something special to you and I don't feel they should be used to cover a spare piece of skin because you've got nothing better to do. Tatts placed haphazardly around the body are not appealing at all.

IMHO.

happy birthday for friday it was mine to

"Hate tattoos "

Of course you do......

If I remember rightly, you have some lovely tatts.

Mrs Tarts. Xx

"It's not that women shouldn't have tatts, but that they should have nice ones that compliment them, not weird ones emblazoned across their chests, (it's not that particularly attractive on men either). Tattoos should be an expression of something you want to remember, or of something that means something special to you and I don't feel they should be used to cover a spare piece of skin because you've got nothing better to do. Tatts placed haphazardly around the body are not appealing at all.

IMHO."

I think only a couple of mine could be called 'nice' from another person's point of view. However every single one has a significant meaning for me and a story behind it. They are all very special to me. And placed haphazardly around my body.

I understand that they aren't for everyone and I always respect people that say they don't like them.

If I woke up tomorrow and they'd all gone I'd be gutted and I'd want them all back.

» Add a new message to this topic