FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nes serves for Fab couples and singles.

Nes serves for Fab couples and singles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amschwingerz OP   Couple  over a year ago

West

We are going to be renting ourselves out as time wasters tonight..so far we have got 30 couples who we are going to spoil their evening..

If you want to add you name to the list send us a message.

For 25 quid per person (exclusive of the petrol you waste and cancelled hotal deposits) we provide an excellent service in messing people about and no shows..we set the benchmark for ruined evenings and weekends..

We are genuine, reliable and we guarantee not to turn up..anywhere!.. you can be assured..we wont let you down.

Or rather, we will.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"We are going to be renting ourselves out as time wasters tonight..so far we have got 30 couples who we are going to spoil their evening..

If you want to add you name to the list send us a message.

For 25 quid per person (exclusive of the petrol you waste and cancelled hotal deposits) we provide an excellent service in messing people about and no shows..we set the benchmark for ruined evenings and weekends..

We are genuine, reliable and we guarantee not to turn up..anywhere!.. you can be assured..we wont let you down.

Or rather, we will.

"

Ha Ha love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this a double bluff where you promise not to turn up, then you totally Fuck up my evening by turning up?

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"Is this a double bluff where you promise not to turn up, then you totally Fuck up my evening by turning up? "

West

"Is this a double bluff where you promise not to turn up, then you totally Fuck up my evening by turning up? "

Thats ten quid extra Ben!

"Is this a double bluff where you promise not to turn up, then you totally Fuck up my evening by turning up?

Thats ten quid extra Ben!"

OK, but you supply the condoms when you do or dont turn up! How much for a good verification as well?

West

"Is this a double bluff where you promise not to turn up, then you totally Fuck up my evening by turning up?

OK, but you supply the condoms when you do or dont turn up! How much for a good verification as well? "

That depends on how misleading you need it to be..

Whey shall we by our train tickets in advance just to add a bit more to it too?

OK, but you supply the condoms when you do or dont turn up! How much for a good verification as well?

"

I want all the usual BS, you know the kinda thing... dont miss this guy, most amazing sex ever, 7 hours of multiple orgams from his tongue work, genuine, handsome.... basically a pack of lies that will get me in the knickers of some poor unsuspecting woman!

I am trying to find you but the sat nav keeps sending me the wrong way. I've encountered road works too and there was diversion too, it sent me miles out the way. Not forgetting going Southbound on the motorway instead of Northbound and the next 2 junctions were closed because of emergency roadworks so I couldn't turn round. Please bare in mind coupled with all this I had to return home because I couldn't remember if I'd turned the cooker ring off but I am genuine and will find you eventually

West

I want all the usual BS, you know the kinda thing... dont miss this guy, most amazing sex ever, 7 hours of multiple orgams from his tongue work, genuine, handsome.... basically a pack of lies that will get me in the knickers of some poor unsuspecting woman! "

Oh thats easy enough..thats one of our standard ones..sold hundreds!

West

"I am trying to find you but the sat nav keeps sending me the wrong way. I've encountered road works too and there was diversion too, it sent me miles out the way. Not forgetting going Southbound on the motorway instead of Northbound and the next 2 junctions were closed because of emergency roadworks so I couldn't turn round. Please bare in mind coupled with all this I had to return home because I couldn't remember if I'd turned the cooker ring off but I am genuine and will find you eventually "

Hmmm..love the cooker ring angle, might use that later.

I want all the usual BS, you know the kinda thing... dont miss this guy, most amazing sex ever, 7 hours of multiple orgams from his tongue work, genuine, handsome.... basically a pack of lies that will get me in the knickers of some poor unsuspecting woman!

"

Cool, do you take Luncheon Vouchers or Postal Orders? Can I please order 7 random FAB's of my pics please? I will pay you when you dont turn up

West

"Whey shall we by our train tickets in advance just to add a bit more to it too?"

We can arrange them for you...we can book you first class seats no problem..but they will be on two separate trains an hour apart!!..totally putting you behind..with the added bonus of hopefully causing an argument..thus hopefully completely ruining the evening before its even started!!

We will send the train tickets together with the address of the hotel where we wont be..and better still, never had any intention of going to!!..

We can even arrange to leave a message with reception for them to tell you they have never heard of us and no one by that name has booked in..

Hows that for proper VIP service?

A night to remember and a night you will never forget, no matter how hard you try..

Thank you for your enquiry...

West

Cool, do you take Luncheon Vouchers or Postal Orders? Can I please order 7 random FAB's of my pics please? I will pay you when you dont turn up "

Oi!...we do the messing around..not you!

Cool, do you take Luncheon Vouchers or Postal Orders? Can I please order 7 random FAB's of my pics please? I will pay you when you dont turn up

Oi!...we do the messing around..not you!"

Bugger, soz, lost track of the rules!

Oh there you are, I've been waiting in the Nags Head, that is where we agreed isn't it???

West

No..Peckham...we just said Barnsley hope that spoiled your night...

Pleased to be of service xx

The postcode you gave us must be wrong!! We set it into the satnav and after 4.5 hours traveling it leads us to Watford gap services? You surely dont live there? Plus think you may have given us the wrong phone number! Keeps saying number not recognised!

Maybe one of the digits is wrong! Easy mistake to make!

So do we wait here for you or what?

West

"The postcode you gave us must be wrong!! We set it into the satnav and after 4.5 hours traveling it leads us to Watford gap services? You surely dont live there? Plus think you may have given us the wrong phone number! Keeps saying number not recognised!

Maybe one of the digits is wrong! Easy mistake to make!

So do we wait here for you or what? "

We thought it only fair to give it 12 hours before we replied..yep keep waiting..go and get freshened up ready for the meet..and full of expectation..we guarantee we definately wont make it

Keep building your hopes up...dont give up on us letting you down.

» Add a new message to this topic