FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > neighbours!!!!

neighbours!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else hate their neighbours!, our neighbour is a nosey b*****d, looks at our post, if we have a meet over he wants to know who they are,how we met them... We totally hate ours. Anyone else dislike the neighbour? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im looking for a lace in Walsall would he consider a swap to Peterborough lol x

"Im looking for a lace in Walsall would he consider a swap to Peterborough lol x"

Please get rid of him, would rather a swinger like yourself like here lol imagine that 'fancy a meet?' ' yeah come next door then' lol x

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

I don't hate any body but down my road their a bit of busy body, head honchos of the shit stirring brigade.

Tend to treat him with a fair amount of suspicion and contempt.

My old neighbours were lovely but these new ones that have just moved in are awful so glad I'm moving t the end of the month

"I don't hate any body but down my road their a bit of busy body, head honchos of the shit stirring brigade.

Tend to treat him with a fair amount of suspicion and contempt."

Lol

"My old neighbours were lovely but these new ones that have just moved in are awful so glad I'm moving t the end of the month "

Our neighbour was lovely when we first moved here, then grassed us up to the landlord about our reptiles etc then he got with this new lass and now his a horrible nasty neighbour, asked me the other day he heard a man in a suit come out my house who was he, reply was none of your business lol x

To deter our problem neighbour we have two CCTV camera's and thinking of post & panels for the side of the house, it has been effective so far and she is not in our face as much as she was

But does he look after your property while your out by being a nosey bastard sometimes these strange people do have their benefits

"But does he look after your property while your out by being a nosey bastard sometimes these strange people do have their benefits "

Sometimes he does .. that's when his here lol x

just smile sweetly and say yeah its my pimp!

then see their face

"just smile sweetly and say yeah its my pimp!

then see their face "

Haha good idea lol, his started trying to cause trouble between myself and Kieran once by saying I was kissing our male friend on the doorstep once lol I told him to get lost and mind his own business he don't like it if I give him the attitude back lol he can give out abuse and not take it back lol x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Or just be neighbourly and say 'Oh that 's Pete he's been a mate for a while now'

Some people aren't so much nosey as nice and interested.

If you really think he's nosey and not nice say ..... Fuck off you old twunt, we hate you.

"Or just be neighbourly and say 'Oh that 's Pete he's been a mate for a while now'

If you really think he's nosey and not nice say ..... Fuck off you old twunt, we hate you.

"

We have told him straight his a nosey t**t his didn't like it but you know, like I said he was lovely before but now his met his new lass his horrible x

"Or just be neighbourly and say 'Oh that 's Pete he's been a mate for a while now'

"

We have told him straight his a nosey t**t his didn't like it but you know, like I said he was lovely before but now his met his new lass his horrible x

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

yes i do im fed up of their screaming brats and hearing them fight with each other when he comes home d*unk which is most nights. We were friends once but after she tried to rip me off i stopped being friendly now shes vile and does everything she can to annoy me Thank god only got them for 2 weeks now

"yes i do im fed up of their screaming brats and hearing them fight with each other when he comes home d*unk which is most nights. We were friends once but after she tried to rip me off i stopped being friendly now shes vile and does everything she can to annoy me Thank god only got them for 2 weeks now "

Same here, he used to go out drinking every weekend coming back at silly o clock banging our window trying to get us to open the door for him etc and he knew full well the kids were asleep grr makes me angry x

I fancy mine shes a good luckin woman. Always dressed nice even of she puts the bins out lol.

"I fancy mine shes a good luckin woman. Always dressed nice even of she puts the bins out lol. "

Lol

Ours wont speak to us anymore because (I assume) they found out it was us who was calling the Police every week when they were fighting and throwing things. This used to happen in middle of the night and actually used to wake us up. The only reason I called them was because they had young kids and i would hear him knocking them about to.

However so far this year they havent been to bad, usually only lasting about 15 mins at a time and the kids are now 15 & 17. Last year the kids would sleep in tent in garden most of the year to escape the fights, even in winter !!! not right is it

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we hate most of the peeps in our close, they all think they ars better than everyone else. if one buys a new car, the others all do not to be outdone, lol.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i love my neighbours, they ahve a free shop, a free taxi service, a free restaurant, a free ATM, a free pub service....just dial 555-dad

"i love my neighbours, they ahve a free shop, a free taxi service, a free restaurant, a free ATM, a free pub service....just dial 555-dad "

I'd love that only I live miles from my orginally hometown but when they do come to see me my gosh they make it up to me lol ££££ here n there but I feel terrible by taking it and lose track the mount of times I said mum put the £££ away but she don't listen xx

"Im looking for a lace in Walsall would he consider a swap to Peterborough lol x

Please get rid of him, would rather a swinger like yourself like here lol imagine that 'fancy a meet?' ' yeah come next door then' lol x "

I wish my next door neighbour was a swinger. Mmmmmm.

Actually, if the woman at No 164 is on this site, please just pop round once the kids are asleep. My gate and back door are always open for you (wishful thinking, I know!!!)

ours are ok, my hubby talks to them a lot. they dont say anything about my men friends coming round, they probably do behind our backs though.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I live in a small village with another 7 houses in our road. All bar one are OK and even the bad one isn`t that bad now I`ve got the wife clear on one or two points! The husband is a big drip though creeping around the garden with food for his aiviary birds and coi carp. The tow dogs are what make me laugh! There`s a terrier of sorts who starts barking if a sparrow farts and a dopey lurcher that starts barking because the terrier is barking but you can see that the lurcher is thinking "I`d better bark but I haven`t got the foggiest idea why!"

» Add a new message to this topic