FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Size !!??

Size !!??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kip123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

Size, Is it just me or am I out of touch with reality. On a lot of profiles when people give there build (especialy guys) they say they are average. When they send pics the guy is bloody huge, especialy around the gut. The same goes for "athletic". To me "athletic conjours up trim, slim waisted and fit. some of the guys are living in a dream world. With the ladies it is different. "big girl, size 16" I6 is not big. Thats the average size for a lady. So called "big girls" when meeting, try and hide their bellys because they may have stretch marks or its abit floppy, Why ? They are women who have lived and poss had kids. We blokes now that and expect there to be signs of it. It dosent put the vast majority of us off in the least The size of a person makes no difference to me at all. We all change shape as we get older especialy us guys with our pot bellies but come on , lets be honest and not try to kid ourselves or other people. we are what we are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i agree

my photos are me they arent photoshopped nor airbrushed

Love it

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Yes, I have seem some interesting interpretations of 'athletic' from some of the men on here.

I am a size 18 and have plenty of jiggly bits (some good, some not so good!)and see no point in not being honest about it. It would be pretty obvious if anyone met me in the flesh!!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Average and slim pretty much sums us up...it's been a long time since I was athletic ! Mrs JFL could probably be described as curvy (she's got curves), or athletic (she's got muscles) but we went with what seemed most suited to here, looking at other profiles, when we first joined.

There's also the issue with that wonderful title of BBW which has just lost all meaning and now just seems to mean fat fucker, I love curves and would rather have something to hold on to (And size 18 might be average in America but last I checked it was 14 here), on the flip side I've spoken to and met people who described them selves as curvy and well.... They got shown the door sharpish

Perhaps we should do a rating for each other ? So we have another persons opinion of what we look like and not the mirrors ! Next to post can start off ....

Am I , large... Average ... Athletic ... Slim ?

Its really about how you feel happy ... if your big or small what ever size as long as your happy in your own skin.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'd say slim or athletic

**hides behind sofa so doesn't have to see fat fucker for me**

when i was first on here i put my size and weight on my profile.

a man that i used to see said he didnt think i was fat just big and the first thing he noticed about me was how tall i was.

anyway i just have large on my profile now and i think people can tell what size i am by looking at my pictures.

i think it can be a bit boring when people keep on about what size they are.

I'm a 16-18 had quite few children and it shows, i describe myself as curvy, but only coz fat fuck isnt an option..lol and i think curvy just sounds better, but my pics show me so how i describe myself doesnt matter as you can all see for yourselves and make up your own minds. I am what i am if its not your thing then move on..

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Why not just publish full body pics and let others decide what you are.

To me, "ample" sounds bigger than "large" but others disagree so it's fairly subjective anyway.

I saw a man's profile yesterday on which he'd described himself as ample. I expected to see moobs and overhanging gut but his photos showed a large, well built guy. He was obviously muscular, though not well defined, but he was pretty solid. Rugby player (prop rather than one of the backs), rather than body builder. Too big to be "athletic", too solid to really be called "ample". But there's no better option available on the dropdown.

Large/ample can mean a lot of different things.

I put myself down as 'athletic'. It helps being a national gut barging champion.

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Shot Putters are Athletes, so one could argue therefore athletic, most of us would disagree.

Same as fit, seen this plenty of times on profiles asking for fit people only, meaning slim and toned.

I can still walk up and down stairs without panting and can last a good session so doesn't that mean I am fit.

End of the day its all subjective.

End of the day its all subjective.

By *kip123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

I started this thread so If I may just interupt and have a personal note (again)

A lady said she was a size 16/18. It depends wher you buy clothes. A 16 in one shop is an 18 in another. Another lady replied, "as long as your happy". To both these ladies I say Good on you.

You are honest and genuine and I admire you for it. Not many guys have added comments, but, one did saying a shot putter was athelitic. I agree but so is a sumo wrestler but in my personal opinion , I would not say such a person had the body of an athlete.

As amale all I can say is. Ladies, be proud of your body. No matter what lumps and bunps you have (if any ) and to the guys (me included) grow up, we may think we have the body and physique that we had when we were 21 but we have not. Change the mirror guys and get into the real world. women age much better than we do. So lets not kid ourselves or try to kid other people

" women age much better than we do. "

I don't think I agree with that, in general.

Admittedly women don't tend to become bald, but in general I think men age better.

Although not many commented here, I loved this post... As a female, I can only speak for myself - but I have thoughts to share on Mr too.

I, am a size 14 typically... On a stressful month I can go up into a pair of 16 jeans * rarely tho. I am however 5'11 n a half. So weight does not really alter my over all image too much. I have had kids n cannot sort out t the mo, the areas I feel I would like to tweek. My man, is Jamaican. All those areas I feel a little niggle at, he LOVESSSS!!! At 27 I am what I am, I feel confident, sexy, sassy, and I know I am FABULOUS!! So, is what I selected lol. However, the association with the word on this site, is for a size 22 plus as far as I have come across. I know peeps will be put off by the word, but more fool them I say

Now tho, my IE. He, to me, is bloody beautiful n sexy n FITTT AS FOOK!! (we are ....ViCa.VeRcA)! When the account was opened, he added a pic of his 8 pack - which would seem to ppl he was athletic. But it is around 6yrs old lol, n kinda mostly gone at the mo, but is solid n hench n mmmm!! I think the categorys for describing ourselves should be dropped personaly. Weight n height possibly added - or let the ppl an pics/cam speak for themselves. At the end of the day - if you turn upto a meet n REALLY find the person that off putting, then don't do them. (skinny guys with no hips/sides/waists - just hurt lol)!

" women age much better than we do. 

I don't think I agree with that, in general.

Admittedly women don't tend to become bald, but in general I think men age better."

I second that lol!

would say i average ...dont really change too much either ...now and again i put on half a stone and then lose a stone but this happens in the sapce of a couple of weeks lol . As for women ....16 is average in my opnion , different strokes different folks .

(i had hoped it was a Willy one when I entered... To see peeps opinions lol - size does matter to me "no point slinging a chipalata down a high street" I was told by a woman... Not that I can associate hmm hmm, lol, but it is a good metaphor)

If this site adds a field for weight, I will decline to answer!

Even then, weight doesn't help much in judging build because it doesn't indicate the ratio of lean tissue to fat.

An 18st body builder will look rather different to an 18st lardarse.

A field for body fat percentage would be more useful but it's a bit over technical for a site like this, and most people don't know theirs anyway.

The best we can do is use photos and descriptions as best we can. This will always be coloured by an individual's perception of themself and how they feel about it.

"

An 18st body builder will look rather different to an 18st lardarse.

"

Haha very true!!

"(i had hoped it was a Willy one when I entered... To see peeps opinions lol - size does matter to me "no point slinging a chipalata down a high street" I was told by a woman... Not that I can associate hmm hmm, lol, but it is a good metaphor) "

Must say I thought same must b dirty minds haha size is only a part of person personality and if u click matter more to m and as 4 a chipolata wdnt waste ma timetmw

" as 4 a chipolata wdnt waste ma timetmw"
lol twas my point too x

Size matters not.

Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm?

And well you should not.

Quite honestly I think its about self identification. I don't self identify as a bbw and I ignore messages describing me as such. I identify as curvy, I have a cello type figure due to my bum (some days its a double bass figure!!) But I don't care, call me fat, call me curvy, whatever you call me...

I am what I am

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Quite honestly I think its about self identification. I don't self identify as a bbw and I ignore messages describing me as such. I identify as curvy, I have a cello type figure due to my bum (some days its a double bass figure!!) But I don't care, call me fat, call me curvy, whatever you call me...

I am what I am"

Good post!

» Add a new message to this topic