FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > phone chat before meet

phone chat before meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ones_Booth OP   Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Dont know if this happens to many, but we all know we like a phone call to see if we all who we say we are, but for us, it goes no further

We all do the face swap piccie thing, all likey lookey, then get to the phone, then nothing??? We dont hear from ppl again, so we drop a text say how you doing long time no chat etc, then get the impression its a no go "we been bussy will get back to you etc"

Whats that about then lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if im meeting i would see a face pic cam with them to make sure photo is them and then a phone call

no phone call no meet

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Dont know if this happens to many, but we all know we like a phone call to see if we all who we say we are, but for us, it goes no further

We all do the face swap piccie thing, all likey lookey, then get to the phone, then nothing??? We dont hear from ppl again, so we drop a text say how you doing long time no chat etc, then get the impression its a no go "we been bussy will get back to you etc"

Whats that about then lol "

In my experience it's down to people getting cold feet. Especially with people new to the scene. I've encounteres the same issue a few times before.

people have asked for a meet before and when i have explained i like a social before anything etc they arent up for it.

but its their loss not mine. i have rules which are clear and they arent broken

I never give anyone off here my number, i have never spoken to anyone i have met on the phone first, nor would i want people off here sending em random text messages asking how i am

Dont seem to effect my meets

If people want to confirm i am female i will tell them to go in the chat room and i'll put my cam on, i think thats good enough

I try to give the benefit of the doubt to most people.If its someone new to me, or I dont really see their feedback as current, I've started DEMANDING yes...demanding some form of phone chat before I arrange anything meetwise.In the last cpl of months, I've had a few saying theyd phone, asking me for a meet, asking me to arrange somewhere to meet... and yes u guessed it, they havent phoned me...

If its organizing something with friends there is no way I'm gonna scupper their plans for their day/nite/weekend

*I cant be arsed with phone sex or text bombardments either...so I know I'm not at fault

talking to someone is essential for me.. exchanging words typed out on a screen or via text is one thing, but if i can't feel the chemistry over the phone and making that small connection via a tone of voice then i doubt there would be any spark face to face.

"people have asked for a meet before and when i have explained i like a social before anything etc they arent up for it.

but its their loss not mine. i have rules which are clear and they arent broken"

i get that too

tho im happy to play on a first meet i always tell them its for a drink first then see how it goes, the amount of guys who arnt willing to sit in a pub for a hour and have a drink before playing is unreal, i would have thought anyone whould be happy to do this, but some really do just want to turn up, fuck and go, to me thats not swinging i can get that round the back of any pub and save the price of a hotel room

"talking to someone is essential for me.. exchanging words typed out on a screen or via text is one thing, but if i can't feel the chemistry over the phone and making that small connection via a tone of voice then i doubt there would be any spark face to face. "

i'll be honest i just hate phones, i find it hard to talk to people i know on a phone, i just clam up when its a stranger, i actually think i have a slight phobia of them as daft as that sounds

i have been happy to play on 1st meet if the connection is there etc but sometimes you never know so i play it safe.

"talking to someone is essential for me.. exchanging words typed out on a screen or via text is one thing, but if i can't feel the chemistry over the phone and making that small connection via a tone of voice then i doubt there would be any spark face to face.

i'll be honest i just hate phones, i find it hard to talk to people i know on a phone, i just clam up when its a stranger, i actually think i have a slight phobia of them as daft as that sounds "

not daft at all NN.

We dont tend to ask for a quick talk

on the phone but others do as they like to talk to the female.

If so i ring from my husbands phone.

It's not something i like doing as i'm rubbish and tend to get tongue tied

"talking to someone is essential for me.. exchanging words typed out on a screen or via text is one thing, but if i can't feel the chemistry over the phone and making that small connection via a tone of voice then i doubt there would be any spark face to face.

i'll be honest i just hate phones, i find it hard to talk to people i know on a phone, i just clam up when its a stranger, i actually think i have a slight phobia of them as daft as that sounds "

I know where your coming from glad it's not just me

nah i know a few people like that (my own dad being one) For me its just a security thing.. perhaps its shallow of me but if i cant speak to a man on a phone/via webcam there is not a chance in hell id meet him

" some really do just want to turn up, fuck and go, to me thats not swinging i can get that round the back of any pub and save the price of a hotel room "

That made me laugh

True though, some do seem to want to spurt and run. I can't see how that's much better than staying at home and wanking, which would be much less effort.

[Removed by poster at 22/09/12 14:15:17]

fuck knows we get it alot,i think that they call them TIME-WASTERS.

By *ones_Booth OP   Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Thanks for the feed back, looks like cold feet and wasters

still continuing though lol

happy swinging people

xxx

"fuck knows we get it alot,i think that they call them TIME-WASTERS. "

Or people who changed their mind and didn't know how to say so. Or people who were just nervous.

As has been pointed out on other threads today, the accusation of time wasting is bandied about far too much these days, and often very unjustly.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I always meet socially first AFTER I've spoken on the phone. The voice is a turn on for me.

Met a man the spitting image of Daniel Craig...saw him striding towards me and thought hubba hubba...until he opened his mouth. He sounded like Joe Pasquale!

» Add a new message to this topic