FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Laura Robson

Laura Robson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idsmatey OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

A big thumbs up and well done for reaching her first Ladies WTA final. First British lady to reach a WTA final for 22 years, sincr Jo Durie.

Now go and win it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Yeah!!! Show the lads how its done

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

congatulations!,the lasses are showing the guys how its done in the world cycling championships too!,lucy garner won junior womens road race yesterday in limburg holland,emma pooley our best hope in senior ladies this afternoon.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Its great that laura Robson is in a WTA final evesham and don't get me wrong but as it's the Womens Tennis Association I don't think the fellas are allowed to enter. In the mens equic=valent over the last 22 years we have had at least 3 male winners Murray, Henman and the Canadian turned brit who's name escapes me right now

Warwickshire

"Its great that laura Robson is in a WTA final evesham and don't get me wrong but as it's the Womens Tennis Association I don't think the fellas are allowed to enter. In the mens equic=valent over the last 22 years we have had at least 3 male winners Murray, Henman and the Canadian turned brit who's name escapes me right now "

LOL Did us Brits ever really adopt Greg to our hearts lol

British LTA in particular is hopefully turning a corner. Fingers crossed

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"A big thumbs up and well done for reaching her first Ladies WTA final. First British lady to reach a WTA final for 22 years, sincr Jo Durie.

Now go and win it "

Thought it was already over. She was a set and a break down an hour ago, unless I dreamed it

Warwickshire

"A big thumbs up and well done for reaching her first Ladies WTA final. First British lady to reach a WTA final for 22 years, sincr Jo Durie.

Now go and win it

Thought it was already over. She was a set and a break down an hour ago, unless I dreamed it"

No you didn't dream it and she eventually lost the match. She was 3 games up to love in the final set and blew it. Nevermind, she's had a fantastic year.

» Add a new message to this topic