FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat club, 4th time round!

Fat club, 4th time round!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder cinnamon flame but I couldn't see a new thread!

1lb down for me today bringing my total loss for the year to 2 stone 11lb.

Stressful few days as my big cruise got cancelled and it took all my strength not to eat my weight in kfc as I cried on the sofa lol

Hope you're all doing OK on your journeys. Tough couple of months coming up with lots of social events being arranged. Maybe we could share some coping strategies.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done! That's a great weight loss. You should be very proud.

I always say, if you ever find yourself in a situation where you are tempted, just remind yourself then and there why you started in the first place.

"Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder cinnamon flame but I couldn't see a new thread!

1lb down for me today bringing my total loss for the year to 2 stone 11lb.

Stressful few days as my big cruise got cancelled and it took all my strength not to eat my weight in kfc as I cried on the sofa lol

Hope you're all doing OK on your journeys. Tough couple of months coming up with lots of social events being arranged. Maybe we could share some coping strategies. "

Congratulations on the loss so far. Bummer about the cruise!!!

Is it being rescheduled?

So you missed out on a great holiday which would have been amazing after the last few years, cried on the sofa which means you were very upset and at a very low ebb. And through that you STILL resisted ordering that KFC.

I really don't think you're stealing anyones thunder here lass, genuinely, well done!!

evesham

Thanks all. Cruise is being rearranged. Just got to sort dates out then go into hibernation a month before!

So happy with my progress so far. Had a great catch up with my nutritionist yesterday going over my blood trat results from my Dr that I posted on the previous thread!

Lots of positives keeping me on track x

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Well done, amazing job!

I said I was on in the first of these threads then got covid and it all went to pot. I’ve been eating what I like, which I can’t do because then I pile weight on! So today’s mission is to stop eating refined sugar again as a starting point. I know I can do it because I’ve done it a few times before, but it’s so bloody hard (and I bought a tub of Celebrations yesterday )

Wish me luck! x

"Well done, amazing job!

I said I was on in the first of these threads then got covid and it all went to pot. I’ve been eating what I like, which I can’t do because then I pile weight on! So today’s mission is to stop eating refined sugar again as a starting point. I know I can do it because I’ve done it a few times before, but it’s so bloody hard (and I bought a tub of Celebrations yesterday )

Wish me luck! x"

I think we all know that battle. There are literally tub of celebrations and Roses popping up everyday at the moment. Its a tough few weeks leading up to Christmas.

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman  over a year ago

.•°°

I had a bad month and gained wayy too much I lost it easily enough but loosing more than just maintaining is where I get stuck any tips guys ?

Still done jack shit ....

See if I can find some inspiration from this thread

"Still done jack shit ....

See if I can find some inspiration from this thread "

Evie is doing amazingly. Me, not so much. I'm still anger eating and using everyone else as in excuse to "self harm with food"

I will get in gear soon though as I want to have lost and managing to maintain my weight by February 2023. I've got a lot to work on.

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hey guys! Can I join in?

I've not started anything so far but I am wanting to lose weight for health benefits, I find myself struggling with the idea of losing weight though as I am very body positive and believe in health at every size but I know for my individual situation that eating healthier and moving more will improve my health. So I'm trying to stay clear of weighing myself and just relying on self love, self care and how I feel in my own body. Anyone else in a similar situation? I'm considering intuitive eating mixed with a calorie deficit, nothing too restrictive but just being aware of making healthier choices. If anyone wants to sling some advice my way, please feel free to! And good luck to everyone on their health journeys!

"Hey guys! Can I join in?

I've not started anything so far but I am wanting to lose weight for health benefits, I find myself struggling with the idea of losing weight though as I am very body positive and believe in health at every size but I know for my individual situation that eating healthier and moving more will improve my health. So I'm trying to stay clear of weighing myself and just relying on self love, self care and how I feel in my own body. Anyone else in a similar situation? I'm considering intuitive eating mixed with a calorie deficit, nothing too restrictive but just being aware of making healthier choices. If anyone wants to sling some advice my way, please feel free to! And good luck to everyone on their health journeys! "

You sound like you've got your head screwed on right. I think self love and care are very important.

Welcome aboard x

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

It's that dreaded run up to Xmas. All the Halloween sweets have gone down super cheap in my shop so of course great for the kids xmas presents but must try not to eat them all before hand

"It's that dreaded run up to Xmas. All the Halloween sweets have gone down super cheap in my shop so of course great for the kids xmas presents but must try not to eat them all before hand "

Lol, for me it's the booze. £12 Baileys at sainsburys. No.point stocking up, i'll just drink it

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’m starting again tomorrow. I lost count of how many times I’ve said that

"I’m starting again tomorrow. I lost count of how many times I’ve said that

"

Same here but not going at it so hard-core. Just being chill and cutting out the sugary, fizzy crap.

Hefty Hideaway

Same here but not going at it so hard-core. Just being chill and cutting out the sugary, fizzy crap."

Good plan! I need that little thing called will power.

evesham

Same here but not going at it so hard-core. Just being chill and cutting out the sugary, fizzy crap.

Good plan! I need that little thing called will power. "

It's so difficult! I keep looking at kfc withonhinh everytime I go to the supermarket to buy a pack of stirfry

Could smash a great big bar of galaxy.

But a lot of the time the enjoyment is all in my head. I had a pizza last night (withing my calories) and actually it didn't taste as amazing as I thought it would do.

Hefty Hideaway

Good plan! I need that little thing called will power.

It's so difficult! I keep looking at kfc withonhinh everytime I go to the supermarket to buy a pack of stirfry

Could smash a great big bar of galaxy.

But a lot of the time the enjoyment is all in my head. I had a pizza last night (withing my calories) and actually it didn't taste as amazing as I thought it would do. "

Keep on keepin’ on Evie.

I’ve started off as I mean to go on… a personal game of ‘kitchen floor is lava’.

Near Wellingborough

I managed to lose 5.5lbs this week after gaining 4.5 last week. I think I should rename myself yo-yo lol

"Still done jack shit ....

See if I can find some inspiration from this thread

Evie is doing amazingly. Me, not so much. I'm still anger eating and using everyone else as in excuse to "self harm with food"

I will get in gear soon though as I want to have lost and managing to maintain my weight by February 2023. I've got a lot to work on."

People always say small steps ....

I've done a bit of a workout today. Felt amazing afterwards. Spent some time on me for a change. Hope you can find some time lovely, cos I know you work and the job can take over completely.....

Those that have lost weight...

F A B U L O U S!!!!

Quite inspiring this thread.

I've enjoyed reading all of them so far ...

Keep going!!!!

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I was ill a few weeks back and it kick started my weight loss. 8.5lbs lost so far and keeping going with OMAD X

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I was ill a few weeks back and it kick started my weight loss. 8.5lbs lost so far and keeping going with OMAD X "

Any snacks or just one meal and that's it? 7 days a week?

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"I was ill a few weeks back and it kick started my weight loss. 8.5lbs lost so far and keeping going with OMAD X

Any snacks or just one meal and that's it? 7 days a week? "

It was unintentional when I wasn’t well but it’s been ok sticking to it. I’ll have a bit of fruit too.

No not 7 days, break at the weekend x

Well done

I’m really struggling to get motivation. Because of broken sleep and sheer exhaustion my diet is worse than ever and I’m seriously considering a shake diet just for convenience

evesham

1lb gone again lol I go on holiday tomorrow for 10 days so tracking is going to be tough.

I am going to try and stick to 3 meals a day and no snacks and try to at least write down what I'm eating to avoid bad habits creeping back in. Puddings are always crap at all inclusive resorts so there's that in my favour. Just need to avoid too much alcohol.

Near Wellingborough

I stayed the same this week. Been really stressed out so kinda glad that I didn't gain loads of weight

Little gain here but had a few days away in a hotel and lots of shit food so hardly surprising. I’m still under what I was that’s what counts right?? X

evesham

"I stayed the same this week. Been really stressed out so kinda glad that I didn't gain loads of weight "

Well done x I'm on holiday so having a few more treats and more alcohol than usual. Hoping the damage isn't too bad when I get back

Hefty Hideaway

I started my diet and 4 hours later tested positive for Covid. Needless to say I abandoned that idea and have existed on honey lemon tea, sweets and custard creams. I’ve avoided the scale.

Next Monday

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I’m off to rejoin at the end of the week…… again

Back on the exercise plan this week.

Feel good already

Hefty Hideaway

After a false start today is the day. Already lost 2lbs since last week. The lack of exercise is what does me in so I shall be on the treadmill if you want me!

Good luck for this week everyone x

evesham

So 10 days away and 10lb on I didn't even have ice-cream every day!

Back on it today, been shopping to get some calorie controlled food. But worried its mainly ready meals though

Near Wellingborough

So easy to gain weight on holiday. Wish it came off that easily although I managed to lose 4.5lbs this week. God knows how lol

evesham

OK. Just over a week since I got back and just 1lb off where I was before I went (just goes to show that weight on the scales isn't always fat gained!)

Few little snacks have crept in to my routine over the weekend so need to focus on those and as we hit the festive season with a vengeance this week talks with my nutritionist will mainly be crisis ones around mince pies and how to avoid them!

Keep going everyone x

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

"OK. Just over a week since I got back and just 1lb off where I was before I went (just goes to show that weight on the scales isn't always fat gained!)

Few little snacks have crept in to my routine over the weekend so need to focus on those and as we hit the festive season with a vengeance this week talks with my nutritionist will mainly be crisis ones around mince pies and how to avoid them!

Keep going everyone x "

Your nutritionist sounds really helpful, did you find them yourself or is that through the NHS ?

I’ve been increasing my step count and this week I’m having a couple of vegetarian days as well. Being weighed at hospital next week and need a good result.

evesham

"OK. Just over a week since I got back and just 1lb off where I was before I went (just goes to show that weight on the scales isn't always fat gained!)

Keep going everyone x

Your nutritionist sounds really helpful, did you find them yourself or is that through the NHS ?

I’ve been increasing my step count and this week I’m having a couple of vegetarian days as well. Being weighed at hospital next week and need a good result. "

No he is a private one, my coach at the gym uses him and she has lost 9 stone over the last 18 months or so. He is a bit pricey but I figured I need to invest in me a bit.

Fingers crossed for next week x

Near Wellingborough

I managed to gain 1lb this week but it has been extra stressful. Hopefully won't gain too much weight in December but it's always hard to diet over the festive season

evesham

Whoop..... Officially 2lb lighter than I was before I went away! This is the quickest I've lost any holiday gain.

By *nitterWoman  over a year ago

the land of tall tales and yarn

Well done OP

By *imandher123456Couple  over a year ago

gosport

I’ve lost just under 2 stone since January, slow and steady wins the race, agree with the guy at the beginning of the feed, remind yourself why you started to help with the temptation

Walking more, weights at home nothing fancy 3 times a week and counting those calories, fill up on protein and fibre, plenty of water

I find picking an outfit that’s a little tight and keep trying it on- when it fits enjoy wearing it then pick another

Good luck everyone, it’s really tough but having more energy and less achy joints makes it worth it for me

I genuinely thought the title of the thread was FA Cup 4th Round on a quick glance!

Well done to everyone losing weight - it’s the hardest time of year now in the run up to Christmas. I’m down about a stone in 2021 and hoping not to undo all the good work this month!

"Whoop..... Officially 2lb lighter than I was before I went away! This is the quickest I've lost any holiday gain. "

What you going to do at Xmas Evie - any tips for not piling on too much love?

evesham

"Whoop..... Officially 2lb lighter than I was before I went away! This is the quickest I've lost any holiday gain.

What you going to do at Xmas Evie - any tips for not piling on too much love? "

Hey x thanks for asking this x

So actual Christmas day is easy a I don't tend to buy loads of chocolates and and snacks to have at home. The danger is presents from friends but I'm hoping most will see I'm on my journey and support me by not buying them lol

I will have a light breakfast, if any. Then the main massive dinner lol

It's the lead up and the 4 Christmas parties I have booked that will be difficult but they are just individual days and if I take them as that I can deal with them. Focus on my routine the other days, no snacking on mince pies in the office. No sneaky Dips into the tins of chocolates (I work in a department where everyone wants to be on our good side, especially over Christmas so there's lots of chocolates lol).

It sounds really boring I guess but that's my plan lol

"Whoop..... Officially 2lb lighter than I was before I went away! This is the quickest I've lost any holiday gain.

What you going to do at Xmas Evie - any tips for not piling on too much love?

Hey x thanks for asking this x

So actual Christmas day is easy a I don't tend to buy loads of chocolates and and snacks to have at home. The danger is presents from friends but I'm hoping most will see I'm on my journey and support me by not buying them lol

I will have a light breakfast, if any. Then the main massive dinner lol

It's the lead up and the 4 Christmas parties I have booked that will be difficult but they are just individual days and if I take them as that I can deal with them. Focus on my routine the other days, no snacking on mince pies in the office. No sneaky Dips into the tins of chocolates (I work in a department where everyone wants to be on our good side, especially over Christmas so there's lots of chocolates lol).

It sounds really boring I guess but that's my plan lol "

I'm going to put everything I've bought on a bonfire and burn the lot..... I've gone all out for sweet stuff

By *erts19Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Evening folks!

Just stumbled across this thread and loving it! I too am on a weight loss journey (started 3 months ago). Always been a big guy and never happy about it so finally doing something about it. Lockdowns made my situation worse and put my weight at an all time high. So I started watching what I was eating and started walking more. I am now 3 and a half stone down and starting to get some confidence back.

Reading all your messages above are really comforting and inspiring. Thanks for sharing! I am a little worried about Christmas too! Aha

evesham

"Evening folks!

Just stumbled across this thread and loving it! I too am on a weight loss journey (started 3 months ago). Always been a big guy and never happy about it so finally doing something about it. Lockdowns made my situation worse and put my weight at an all time high. So I started watching what I was eating and started walking more. I am now 3 and a half stone down and starting to get some confidence back.

Reading all your messages above are really comforting and inspiring. Thanks for sharing! I am a little worried about Christmas too! Aha"

Sorry I missed this x amazing work on your weight loss!

If it helps, share you're Christmas worries here and hopefully someone will be able to help you x

evesham

Signed up for another 3 months with the nutritionist today.

After a few weeks bouncing up and down my loss with him over the last 3 months was 24lb so fingers crossed for the same again!

Total loss so far this year is 38lb.

Hertfordshire

No worries! I am another 4lbs down so getting close to the 4st mark. Great work to you too, I have mostly just been trying to be more active and using the MyFitnessPal app to track my calorie intake. Really recommend it!

Near Wellingborough

Well done on the weight loss. I lost 1.5lbs this week. Only 9 more to go

evesham

Hmmmmm..... 4lb on this morning but have let the odd snack creep in! Back to proper tracking.

Also, can muscle soreness add water weight cis I am aching like a bitch after going back to volume for legs and upper body this week! 15 reps is such an unecessary number of things to do!

evesham

"Well done on the weight loss. I lost 1.5lbs this week. Only 9 more to go "

Well done x

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You've done amazing OP. I've totally fallen off the rails, and my clothes feel tight. It's since the clocks went back I've really struggled. Doing bootcamp outdoors in the dark wet and cold just doesn't motivate me to go.

Hertfordshire

I have struggled with motivation too, I was originally just going for outdoor walks/jogs but the weather just puts me off now. I decided to join the gym instead to hopefully keep me on track!

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

Been weighed at hospital today and have lost 2lbs which I was well happy with as it’s my birthday week too. Got to keep up the motivation now.

Hertfordshire

Well done!!

I lost another 3lbs so I have officially hit the 4st mark!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Should this thread not go to the archives until January the 2nd now?

evesham

good work guys x

had a lot of drink and food yesterday so will be working hard on getting that shifted this week, ready for another party on Saturday lol

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well done Evie. Stay strong..

Near Wellingborough

"Should this thread not go to the archives until January the 2nd now? "

I'm going to try not to gain too much over Xmas and new years. I'll still weigh in every Monday....just don't judge me lol

evesham

By some miracle I am down to 227lb this morning. After the weekend I have had I don't trust it lol

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple  over a year ago

In The Hills

Last year I lost around 15kg kept it at a steady weight after that from Oct to April this year. Since then I put 9kg back on due to various reasons. No weight gain or lose over the last month which my endocrinologist sees as a positive. I just need to keep working hard and will come back off again. just not overnight

Alice x

evesham

"Last year I lost around 15kg kept it at a steady weight after that from Oct to April this year. Since then I put 9kg back on due to various reasons. No weight gain or lose over the last month which my endocrinologist sees as a positive. I just need to keep working hard and will come back off again. just not overnight

Alice x"

Hormones are just bastard aren't they! Keep bring consistent sbx it will happen x

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Evie

I wish you well in your target

And wherever you end up I know you are a great person and for me, whatever your weight, I value you as a lovely person x

evesham

"Evie

I wish you well in your target

And wherever you end up I know you are a great person and for me, whatever your weight, I value you as a lovely person x "

Awwwww thanks, Tom x

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

For people wanting to lose weight I’d fully recommend fasting, it’s a lot easier than you think and I lost 2 stone 1 pound in 7 weeks.

Near Wellingborough

I gained the 1.5lbs that I lost last week. Not too bad I guess. Just hoping not to gain too much over xmas

evesham

"I gained the 1.5lbs that I lost last week. Not too bad I guess. Just hoping not to gain too much over xmas"

Same. I'm thinking if I get out the other side maintaining then that's a bonus

Near Wellingborough

"I gained the 1.5lbs that I lost last week. Not too bad I guess. Just hoping not to gain too much over xmas

Same. I'm thinking if I get out the other side maintaining then that's a bonus "

I'd be happy with that

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I'm not looking to lose weight but can I still be a part of the fat club too ?

evesham

"I'm not looking to lose weight but can I still be a part of the fat club too ?"

Yes of course x

Hertfordshire

Lost another 2lbs this week. One more week of being good until Christmas where I’ll have a few days off then straight back in the gym!

Near Wellingborough

Well done

evesham

Lost 3lb this morning but was probably dehydrated as got very d*unk last night

I expect to put on tomorrow as all I've eaten today is bread

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I'm hoping to put on about 50 lbs over the festive period

You've inspired me. I need to lose two stone next year. For vanity and health. Taking my kid on 'that magical trip' and don't wanna be a fatty in pics X

Near Wellingborough

I lost 1lb this week. Will hopefully not gain too much next week. Merry Christmas everyone

evesham

I'm bumbling around 230lb still. Just the weekend to get done then back in it!

Hertfordshire

Well today was my last weigh day before Christmas and I’ve managed to lose 4lbs this week. Merry Christmas everyone hope you all enjoy your few days off!

By *leecouple101Couple  over a year ago

North East Lincolnshire

Put on half, oh well all adds to the DC party on the 21st lol, saph xx

"I'm hoping to put on about 50 lbs over the festive period "

Hahaha me too

I'll drink water before a meal and eat less per sitting

Near Wellingborough

I only gained 2lbs this week. Was expecting at least double digits with all the food I've eaten this week lol. Did you all have a good Xmas?

evesham

"I only gained 2lbs this week. Was expecting at least double digits with all the food I've eaten this week lol. Did you all have a good Xmas?"

Well done x I've got to stop having chocolate for breakfast

Put on a couple of lb and have a mountain of chocolate to get rid of. I love my friends and family and the presents they bought me but I have no self control and will just eat everything in sight with the mind set of 'if I just crack on and eat it then it won't be here and I cn lose weight again!' I am not a 1 square of chocolate a day type person!

For me, overeating always happens when I'm feeling some strong feelings, so the best way for me to stay a healthy weight has been to learn how to deal with them better.

I currently have alarms set for breakfast, lunch and dinner so my body gets used to the routine, and a big note on the fridge reminding me to journal if I feel I need to eat between those times to work out what I'm feeling, i.e. what's upset me!

I also realised I often find it difficult to correctly identify the physical feeling of hunger, but I think hunger can be felt lower down below my boobs, whereas a similar feeling higher up in my chest is emotional... I guess that's where the saying 'feeding our feelings' comes from.

Hope this helps!

evesham

"For me, overeating always happens when I'm feeling some strong feelings, so the best way for me to stay a healthy weight has been to learn how to deal with them better.

I currently have alarms set for breakfast, lunch and dinner so my body gets used to the routine, and a big note on the fridge reminding me to journal if I feel I need to eat between those times to work out what I'm feeling, i.e. what's upset me!

I also realised I often find it difficult to correctly identify the physical feeling of hunger, but I think hunger can be felt lower down below my boobs, whereas a similar feeling higher up in my chest is emotional... I guess that's where the saying 'feeding our feelings' comes from.

Hope this helps!"

Thank you x I definitely need. To be more aware of emotional 'hunger' and real hunger x

Stayed the same 3 days in a row which is something positive I guess

"For me, overeating always happens when I'm feeling some strong feelings, so the best way for me to stay a healthy weight has been to learn how to deal with them better.

Hope this helps!

Thank you x I definitely need. To be more aware of emotional 'hunger' and real hunger x

Stayed the same 3 days in a row which is something positive I guess "

Here’s where the most stunning ladies are

"

Stayed the same 3 days in a row which is something positive I guess "

Yay, well done!

Hefty Hideaway

I’ve managed to find 3lbs which isn’t so bad overall!

I need to make the treadmill more inviting I think.

Hertfordshire

I somehow didn’t put on any weight over Christmas! I didn’t lose any either but I am happy with that! Back on going to the gym now though so hopefully this time next week I will have passed the 4.5 stone mark ????

I'm starting the Fab fitness challenge tomorrow, so will start the diet too. Hope to loose 6/7kgs.

evesham

This time last year I weighed 268lb, today I weigh 230lb.

Time to start meal planning and calorie counting properly again and hopefully I can lose another couple of stone before my cruise on February.

Keep on showing up and investing in yourself whatever your goal is x

By *evil-AngelWoman  over a year ago

I was feeling a bit crap about my weight loss because I just seen to yoyo.

I took a look at my weight on Jan 1st for the last 4 years and overall I've lost weight, not much, but there is definitely a downward trend so I'm using that to re energise myself.

evesham

"I was feeling a bit crap about my weight loss because I just seen to yoyo.

I took a look at my weight on Jan 1st for the last 4 years and overall I've lost weight, not much, but there is definitely a downward trend so I'm using that to re energise myself."

Excellent x

I do weigh everyday but I record it all on a spreadsheet for my nutritionist to see and there is a trend graph on there which really helps me see the bigger picture.

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

I lost nearly 2 Stone before December, also did morning walks before work and was up to over 270 miles in 50 odd days, so need to get back to that to hit 500 miles then hopefully a 1000 miles

"

I was always told never to start on a Monday but I’ve started all different days and still failed so tomorrow I’m back on it and this time determined to stick to it for at least a week lol

Near Wellingborough

"This time last year I weighed 268lb, today I weigh 230lb.

Time to start meal planning and calorie counting properly again and hopefully I can lose another couple of stone before my cruise on February.

Keep on showing up and investing in yourself whatever your goal is x "

That's an amazing achievement. I've stayed the same this week which is good as I still have the family here for another week.

evesham

Welp.... Went for breakfast today and managed to eat all my calories in one sitting!

Home later to do some meal planning and prepping!

Near Wellingborough

"Welp.... Went for breakfast today and managed to eat all my calories in one sitting!

Home later to do some meal planning and prepping! "

Easily done though

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Is this a continuation of Healthy Weight Loss Club? or something new?

evesham

"Is this a continuation of Healthy Weight Loss Club? or something new?"

It's been around for a bit, this is out fourth thread lol

evesham

"Welp.... Went for breakfast today and managed to eat all my calories in one sitting!

Home later to do some meal planning and prepping!

Easily done though"

Yeah..... Think my nutritionist is psychic as he messaged me not long after lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Is this a continuation of Healthy Weight Loss Club? or something new?

It's been around for a bit, this is out fourth thread lol "

Ah ok, I'll stick to mine as I prefer to think of it as getting healthy, rather than being about fat

evesham

"Is this a continuation of Healthy Weight Loss Club? or something new?

It's been around for a bit, this is out fourth thread lol

Ah ok, I'll stick to mine as I prefer to think of it as getting healthy, rather than being about fat "

Ok

evesham

229 this morning! Booked a new year call with my nutritionist to get me back on track. Line drawn, back in to a routine, no money to go out for dinners

Hefty Hideaway

"229 this morning! Booked a new year call with my nutritionist to get me back on track. Line drawn, back in to a routine, no money to go out for dinners "

That’s brilliant. Well done for getting back on it.

evesham

Hmmmm....232 today!

Was back at the gym last night though and I didn't really drink enough. Plus some chocolate jumped in my mouth!

I did however turn down sticky toffee pudding!

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Get the douche out!

Preston

My first pound has gone!

Day 8 of no alcohol today and day 4 of no sugar/unhealthy snacks

evesham

"My first pound has gone!

Day 8 of no alcohol today and day 4 of no sugar/unhealthy snacks "

Well done x

Preston

"My first pound has gone!

Day 8 of no alcohol today and day 4 of no sugar/unhealthy snacks

Well done x "

Thank you, struggling with cravings again today, it’s never an easy journey!

evesham

231 today! Still some naughty snacks going on but not as much as over Christmas lol

Hefty Hideaway

Crack open the sugar free lemonade… I’ve only bloody lost those Christmas lbs and another for luck. It’s a January miracle.

Preston

Well done ladies!

Another 1lb off here. Posting about it because yesterday was a struggle (but I did it). Can’t wait to get my uni assignment out of the way for Monday so I can put some time into exercising too

Hefty Hideaway

"Well done ladies!

Another 1lb off here. Posting about it because yesterday was a struggle (but I did it). Can’t wait to get my uni assignment out of the way for Monday so I can put some time into exercising too "

I have assignments too. If I do them at home I find I eat more. I decamp to the local library instead now. It really helps me.

Hertfordshire

First week of the new year down, mostly been back on the healthier eating and been in the gym. Unfortunately not been well the last few days so has killed my motivation (not covid) but nevertheless it’s weigh day today and I have lost 4lbs!

Near Wellingborough

"First week of the new year down, mostly been back on the healthier eating and been in the gym. Unfortunately not been well the last few days so has killed my motivation (not covid) but nevertheless it’s weigh day today and I have lost 4lbs! "

That's brilliant, well done

Near Wellingborough

I stayed the same this week, better than gaining.

Hertfordshire

"I stayed the same this week, better than gaining. "

Keep up the good work!

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I’m hoping we can just comment about any diet stuff here

I’m trying to gain until February and it’s harder than I thought.

I’m eating roughly 5000 calories a day and my weight is barely moving. Eating has become a chore. I set alarms to remind me to eat

My food bill is now topping out at £60-75 a week. For 1 person. And that’s essentials from Aldi. I don’t buy fancy stuff or treats. It’s mainly meat, vegetables and health carb choices

I’ll have good days where I hit 5000 in the evening no problem.

And I days like today where I know i need to force down 1500 calories for breakfast and I’m just not hungry. But I’ve got to do it otherwise it’s just an extra 1500 I’d have to cram down this evening

Whatever your struggle is, stay strong. It’s not easy but nothing worth it ever is

Hefty Hideaway

"I’m hoping we can just comment about any diet stuff here

I’m eating roughly 5000 calories a day and my weight is barely moving. Eating has become a chore. I set alarms to remind me to eat

My food bill is now topping out at £60-75 a week. For 1 person. And that’s essentials from Aldi. I don’t buy fancy stuff or treats. It’s mainly meat, vegetables and health carb choices

And I days like today where I know i need to force down 1500 calories for breakfast and I’m just not hungry. But I’ve got to do it otherwise it’s just an extra 1500 I’d have to cram down this evening

Whatever your struggle is, stay strong. It’s not easy but nothing worth it ever is "

I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

hey Evie and you lovely lot,

you are all doing amazingly well and sharing your successes and not so successes is fantastic, for you and those reading.

I would love to be part of this....

Rabbit xx

evesham

"hey Evie and you lovely lot,

you are all doing amazingly well and sharing your successes and not so successes is fantastic, for you and those reading.

I would love to be part of this....

Rabbit xx "

Very welcome to join in lovely x

evesham

231 this morning. I want to be back under 230 so bad then start heading towards 200lb!

Well done everyone whatever your goal is. For some it's gaining/bulking for others it's losing or simply bring healthier x

evesham

Whatever your struggle is, stay strong. It’s not easy but nothing worth it ever is "

Do you think it's because you're still eating healthy just more of it? It's probably the right way of doing it but I ate a wetherspoons breakfast the other day and that was 1400 calories!

Everyone's journey is valid so please feel free to post x

w

Whatever your struggle is, stay strong. It’s not easy but nothing worth it ever is

Do you think it's because you're still eating healthy just more of it? It's probably the right way of doing it but I ate a wetherspoons breakfast the other day and that was 1400 calories!

Everyone's journey is valid so please feel free to post x "

Probably. I know the “method” while bulking is to eat like shit, but I’m not looking to shorten my life span, feel like shit and ruin my toilet for the sake of gains.

I’m basically eating exactly as I would if I was trying to lose weight, just bigger portions.

The hard thing with bulking that people don’t realise is it builds on itself. Kinda like dieting actually.

As you diet more and more that hunger builds up. It’s the same with bulking, except it’s the feeling full feeling.

The 1st week of the bulk was great. Waking up starving. Eating my lunch early, being hungry before, during and after the gym.

But I’m at the point now where my body is full. It’s saying no more. I never feel hungry. I never crave food. Eating is now a chore that easily forgotten.

I could start eating like shit, but that’s just not my style. Health is wealth and buying ice cream for gains isn’t healthy to me

I appreciate being able to post here. Thankyou

Near Wellingborough

Probably. I know the “method” while bulking is to eat like shit, but I’m not looking to shorten my life span, feel like shit and ruin my toilet for the sake of gains.

I’m basically eating exactly as I would if I was trying to lose weight, just bigger portions.

The hard thing with bulking that people don’t realise is it builds on itself. Kinda like dieting actually.

As you diet more and more that hunger builds up. It’s the same with bulking, except it’s the feeling full feeling.

The 1st week of the bulk was great. Waking up starving. Eating my lunch early, being hungry before, during and after the gym.

But I’m at the point now where my body is full. It’s saying no more. I never feel hungry. I never crave food. Eating is now a chore that easily forgotten.

I could start eating like shit, but that’s just not my style. Health is wealth and buying ice cream for gains isn’t healthy to me

I appreciate being able to post here. Thankyou "

Can you not drink your calories with protein shakes or something? I know that you would still need to drink a lot but sipping on one during the day is still needed calories

May the 4th be with you.

w

I appreciate being able to post here. Thankyou

Can you not drink your calories with protein shakes or something? I know that you would still need to drink a lot but sipping on one during the day is still needed calories "

It’s definitely something I’ve tried to do. Usually I do it at the end of the day if I neee to make up lost calories. Milk peanut butter and protein powder

I try not to because I don’t want to many “empty” calories

But it’s definitely a good idea

206.4 this morning after doing a 90 minute cardio workout yesterday so we are getting somewhere!

Hertfordshire

Friday means it’s weekly weigh in for me… I have lost another 4lbs this weeks which I am very happy about as it means I have hit the 5st lose mark! All in just under 5 months. Still got more to lose but I am pretty pleased with myself

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

morning all

weigh in for me this morning and I've lost 5lbs and back to my pre Christmas weight (8.5 stone loss)

my final target is definitely in sight now, I feel so much better.

have good days all

Rabbit

Hertfordshire

"morning all

weigh in for me this morning and I've lost 5lbs and back to my pre Christmas weight (8.5 stone loss)

have good days all

Rabbit

"

Wow that’s amazing! Congratulations!!

Deepest darkest Peru

"morning all

have good days all

Rabbit

"

Fantastic

Deepest darkest Peru

First weigh in today for me

Lost 3 and I’m happy with that

Currently 183.5

w

207,6 this morning, slowly adding weight at around 4800-5200 calories a day

I’ll do this till end of Feb then join the rest of you on the weight loss train

evesham

Well done all. I have stayed the same pretty much all week. I really need to get my head back in the game!

Near Wellingborough

"207,6 this morning, slowly adding weight at around 4800-5200 calories a day

I’ll do this till end of Feb then join the rest of you on the weight loss train "

I hope you don't mind me asking but, why are you gaining weight just to lose it?

w

"207,6 this morning, slowly adding weight at around 4800-5200 calories a day

I’ll do this till end of Feb then join the rest of you on the weight loss train

I hope you don't mind me asking but, why are you gaining weight just to lose it?"

Slowly building muscle by eating at a calorie surplus and lifting 6x a week. So the weight goes up

I won’t build only muscle, I’ll gain some fat with it at the same time, that’s just how it goes

End of feb I’ll do my best to slowly lose the fat I’ve gained and keep the muscle

It’s a bulk / cut cycle

Eat lots to bulk up

Then cut back so you can see the gains

Never mind people asking either, always happy to give an explanation to the method

w

208.8 this morning

Always weigh a little heavier on Mondays as Sunday is a chill day.

Average weight was week was 206.5, up from 205.6 the week before. So right on target with about 1lb per week gained.

evesham

another week of no movement! At least I know I can maintain when I get there

Have logged my breakfast and coffee and will be super mindful of any snacking. Working from home all week so may be easier as less travelling about and nipping to shops to reset my brain after Christmas. Seem to be struggling with that.

Hefty Hideaway

"another week of no movement! At least I know I can maintain when I get there

Have logged my breakfast and coffee and will be super mindful of any snacking. Working from home all week so may be easier as less travelling about and nipping to shops to reset my brain after Christmas. Seem to be struggling with that. "

Same here but I had a super busy week so it’s not the end of the world that I stayed the same.

More motivation for this week!

w

Have logged my breakfast and coffee and will be super mindful of any snacking. Working from home all week so may be easier as less travelling about and nipping to shops to reset my brain after Christmas. Seem to be struggling with that. "

Sometimes the biggest loses are hiding behind a stagnant week!

Keep motivated, your doing great

evesham

Have logged my breakfast and coffee and will be super mindful of any snacking. Working from home all week so may be easier as less travelling about and nipping to shops to reset my brain after Christmas. Seem to be struggling with that.

Sometimes the biggest loses are hiding behind a stagnant week!

Keep motivated, your doing great "

Thank you x food shop done, call booked with nutritionist to kick me up the bum lol

w

206.6, back down again with a day at work

A quick recipe for anyone looking to try something new

In a bowl combine

5 full eggs

Healthy serving of vanilla extract

Sweetener to taste

A splash of milk

Cinnamon to taste

Preheat the oven to 180 and place some baking paper on a tray

Soak 6 slices of bread in the mixture and place onto the baking tray.

Any extra mixture I just use a spoon and evenly distribute onto the slices. They can absorb more then you think

Bake for 10 mins and flip, then keep baking until they are a level of crisp you enjoy

Healthy french toast. Keeps in the fridge for 4-5 days and I just pop a few slices in the toaster to heat them up.

Lots of breakfast ideas with these. Cover in berries and sugar free syrup. Or maybe some fat free greek yoghurt. Or spread a thin layer of peanut butter.

I use 2 slices to make a PB and banana sandwich.

On a Sunday I’ll get 15 eggs and prep 18 slices. Takes about an hour and I’m good for the week

I'm struggling

I just love snacks

No will power

I see a kit kat and it looks at me like its Jessica rabbit all sexy and alluring

evesham

228 today but I literally drank nothing yesterday!

Just had a call with my nutrition coach person and cried at him so now feel like a total wally.

We're going to focus on habits and snacking and drilling down in to what I'm feeling when I grab a chocolate bar and packet of crisps at the garage on my way home to cook dinner etc.

w

"228 today but I literally drank nothing yesterday!

Just had a call with my nutrition coach person and cried at him so now feel like a total wally.

We're going to focus on habits and snacking and drilling down in to what I'm feeling when I grab a chocolate bar and packet of crisps at the garage on my way home to cook dinner etc. "

Keep sugar free gum in the car. Pop one in your way home. The chewing helps and no one’s snacks after minty gum

evesham

We're going to focus on habits and snacking and drilling down in to what I'm feeling when I grab a chocolate bar and packet of crisps at the garage on my way home to cook dinner etc.

Keep sugar free gum in the car. Pop one in your way home. The chewing helps and no one’s snacks after minty gum "

Actually this is great advice and something I was doing before Christmas. Will pick a pot up next time I'm at thd garage. Thank you.

w

Keep sugar free gum in the car. Pop one in your way home. The chewing helps and no one’s snacks after minty gum

Actually this is great advice and something I was doing before Christmas. Will pick a pot up next time I'm at thd garage. Thank you. "

I think it’s great your talking to your coach about habits. I think that’s the best way to get results. Figure out what bad habits you have and how to break those habits will lead to success

I had the same issue as you. Driving home from work starving. If I didn’t stop off at a McDonald’s or a garage in the way home, I’d get home and be so hungry I’d eat something I knew I shouldn’t!

2 apples in the car + a pot of sugar free gum really helped.

If you want success, don’t become a master of fighting your cravings

Become a master of beating your craving with good habits and little tricks to get you by

I think you’re doing great

Near Wellingborough

I gained 2lbs this week. I am really bloated but know I've been eating too much too. Just can't get into it at all

w

"I gained 2lbs this week. I am really bloated but know I've been eating too much too. Just can't get into it at all"

Don’t worry too much, especially if your feeling bloated. To gain 2lbs of actual body weight in a week is unheard of.

Your feeling bloated, carrying a little extra water, it’s nothing to worry about. Do your best to stay on track, go for a long walk and you’ll see the scales settle once the extra bloat fades

Keep sugar free gum in the car. Pop one in your way home. The chewing helps and no one’s snacks after minty gum "

Be careful with chewing gum....the mouth chews and the stomach thinks its getting food so it can increase hunger pangs

evesham

229.4 today, ever such a slight increase but i am gonna blame the burpees last night for that haha

did so well yesterday until i tried some chilli noodles that set my mouth on fire....cue me hunting out the last of the Christmas chocolate to take the edge off!

jacket potato and beans today for a safer lunch

my fasting bloods this morning were 6.5 which is amazing for me! going to try and focus on these again as that is what helped me last time and is what my ultimate goal is to be honest.

evesham

228.6 today woohoo!

Need to go shopping later to make sure I have food in over the weekend otherwise I will just eat crap!

I cant sit and plan a whole weeks worth of food. It overwhelms me thinking today what I want to eat on Thursday so I am going to try a few days at a time.

Really fancy haggis this weekend (I am at a friend's on Tuesday and she will no way eat that for dinner lol). Will maybe freeze half of it to stop me eating it for breakfast in the morning although haggis bubble and squeek with a poached egg sounds lush!!!

Hertfordshire

Not really given this week my all but still managed to lose another 2lbs so I am happy. Hoping for a bit more next week though!

evesham

"Not really given this week my all but still managed to lose another 2lbs so I am happy. Hoping for a bit more next week though! "

2lb a week is good steady weightloss. Well done x

Hertfordshire

"Not really given this week my all but still managed to lose another 2lbs so I am happy. Hoping for a bit more next week though!

2lb a week is good steady weightloss. Well done x "

Thanks x The previously two weeks had both been 4lbs loses so I know I’m still on the right track but need to put more effort in this week

evesham

"Not really given this week my all but still managed to lose another 2lbs so I am happy. Hoping for a bit more next week though!

Thanks x The previously two weeks had both been 4lbs loses so I know I’m still on the right track but need to put more effort in this week"

I tial losses will always be bigger as its mostly water weight. Its more sustainable to lose 1-2lb a week x just keep focused x

Deepest darkest Peru

1lb loss this week which I’m happy about as had a heavy night out in Leeds midweek

Hit all my exercise goals this week too

evesham

Hmmmm 230 for me this morning which is annoying but will just be water and tiredness etc.

Back to basics food wise for me and tracking things.

evesham

"1lb loss this week which I’m happy about as had a heavy night out in Leeds midweek

Hit all my exercise goals this week too "

That's fab, well done x

w

Weight is really stalling around 207/208 but the gym performance is showing. Hitting lots of what should be heavy Reps with easy. Getting a great pump which means I’m full of glycogen and I’ve had a fair few comments that I’m looking bigger

Stomach is definitely looking bigger though

I’ll keep plodding on until end of feb. My daily weight tracking is gonna ease off now, as I know what calories I need to hit

I've lost 2 1b this week

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

I’ve lost 6 pounds last week, I weigh tomorrow so will find out how much I’ve lost this week!

Hertfordshire

Thanks x The previously two weeks had both been 4lbs loses so I know I’m still on the right track but need to put more effort in this week

I tial losses will always be bigger as its mostly water weight. Its more sustainable to lose 1-2lb a week x just keep focused x "

Yeah I’ve been doing this since end of August now and seem to be doing 2-4lbs a week now which I am happy with. I have lost 5st2 since I started but would like to lose another 2st5. Staying focused!

Hertfordshire

Well done everyone! Seems like a good week for most! Proud of you all ??

w

"Well done everyone! Seems like a good week for most! Proud of you all ??"

Great little support group

"I've lost 2 1b this week "

And now I've put it back on !!

Near Wellingborough

1/2lb off this week. Happy with that. Better than gaining

evesham

"I've lost 2 1b this week

And now I've put it back on !!"

It will just be water x just drink lots and stay focused x

evesham

"1/2lb off this week. Happy with that. Better than gaining "

Well done x

evesham

230 this morning like a flipping yoyo at the moment. Had a down in the dumps day yesterday which resulted in not much hydration and mini eggs!

For some reason I'm finding it very hard to remind myself to drink when I am at home. No problem when I'm at work in the office though.

"230 this morning like a flipping yoyo at the moment. Had a down in the dumps day yesterday which resulted in not much hydration and mini eggs!

For some reason I'm finding it very hard to remind myself to drink when I am at home. No problem when I'm at work in the office though. "

Maybe set reminder on phone or have a water bottle filled and ready?

evesham

"230 this morning like a flipping yoyo at the moment. Had a down in the dumps day yesterday which resulted in not much hydration and mini eggs!

For some reason I'm finding it very hard to remind myself to drink when I am at home. No problem when I'm at work in the office though.

Maybe set reminder on phone or have a water bottle filled and ready?"

May try the alarm thing. I have a big 2l water bottle so I know when I've d*unk that I'm good lol.

"I've lost 2 1b this week

And now I've put it back on !!

It will just be water x just drink lots and stay focused x "

Will do x

I've got covid now and thankfully don't have much of an appetite x