FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a new approach!!

a new approach!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So last night I got a message on another site from a guy saying 'god you're rough, I'd hate to wake up next to you!'

Now, me bring me, I simply responded saying' good job you will never get the offer to huh'

We sparred for a bit, me pointing out how dull his life must be if he had to go round messaging people he didn't like etc

Then all of a sudden he asked me to send him a pic of my pussy saying all the stuff before was a joke and he had an odd sense of humour

Seems like a very strange way of getting someone to fuck you to me!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had messages similar to that on this site, I've mailed them to ask why the felt the need to be insulting .... the reply is usually the same. To Be Noticed.

They freely admit that they get more mail answered if they are rude rather than nice.

Like naughty children really aren't they? any attention is better than no attention.

evesham

Burit doesn't wor really cos they still get nothing!

...as I said, childish really, they don't think the consequences through do they?

Sometimes men think they can say something and think its ok to say something like that !!!

your better off off that other site if thats the messages you get!

evesham

"Sometimes men think they can say something and think its ok to say something like that !!!

your better off off that other site if thats the messages you get!"

Don't use it that often to be fair althougb did meet one nice guy on there.

I guess they are right about getting more responses that way as I love winding them up haha

But he was deadly serious about wanting to meet me

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I've had messages similar to that on this site, I've mailed them to ask why the felt the need to be insulting .... the reply is usually the same. To Be Noticed.

They freely admit that they get more mail answered if they are rude rather than nice.

Like naughty children really aren't they? any attention is better than no attention. "

Sad, but true for some. I received a message titled "black bitch" sent solely to get my attention.

...it worked...unfortunately for him!

Some women like a bastard lol

Yes I've had this happen too but it is a childish way to attract attention n provoke a response so I tend to do the opposite n just delete n block soon reaches them a lesson! I even had one guy, after this happening set up a new profile to apologise n explain he didn't mean to cause offence, was just trying to actually strike up a convo by provoking a negative, to turn it into a positive later through banter.

some women like banter and humnor yes im one but if i had a message like that i wouldn't reply or converse further

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some women like a bastard lol"

Therein lies the rub: SOME men assume ALL women like bastards!

Right fuglys send me your pics

"Right fuglys send me your pics "

You first arse-face

"Right fuglys send me your pics

You first arse-face "

No need to be rude

"I've had messages similar to that on this site, I've mailed them to ask why the felt the need to be insulting .... the reply is usually the same. To Be Noticed.

Like naughty children really aren't they? any attention is better than no attention. "

... anmd just like 'naughty children', there is actually some really clever psychology going on in the background - which is why you respond that type of message.

Won't work with everyone, but it will with many - as, psychologically, it hits the they sender wants to press.... and that's mainly the 'Reply' one...

By *atcockleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

The old treat them mean keep them keen play !!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If someone believes that insulting me will result in me messaging them then they'll be pretty surprised when I report their message as abusive and block them.

Can't be arsed to spar with them - I prefer to spend time messaging people I will meet.

Ive had the odd message like that before, where they send you a message thats a bit rude and you scratch your head and think why?? for them to say its just their sence of humor and they said it to get my attention and it works! which is true but they got my attention for the wrong reasons

Now i can take a joke if its someone i know and i know they are messing and its just banter, but from someone you have never messaged before mailing them with a insult just isnt going to work surely?

"Ive had the odd message like that before, where they send you a message thats a bit rude and you scratch your head and think why?? for them to say its just their sence of humor and they said it to get my attention and it works! which is true but they got my attention for the wrong reasons

Now i can take a joke if its someone i know and i know they are messing and its just banter, but from someone you have never messaged before mailing them with a insult just isnt going to work surely?"

NN - it's the same psychology as in the annoying cold-call sales call we all unfortunately get. The WORST thing you can do is have a go back at the caller, as in doing so, you have started that strange thing called a ..... CONVERSATION. And, once that has been done, no matter how obtuse or at odds with the the true intent, the caller can (if skilled enough) turn it to their advantage - it happens time after time..

So... remember that next time someone sends you one of those messages... and just bin it (unless they have great public pics of course.... Lol!!!!

Such crass approaches usually result in being blocked in me book.

» Add a new message to this topic