FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The big O

The big O

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Im chating away to a vanilla on a normal dating site when she mentions that she doesnt have orgasms (funny how all my conversations turn to sex!)

She says that she feels it in her toes an then it spreads up her legs and then she stops it.

Now, my question is, bearing in mind I do want her to. orgasm left right n centre if / we do meet up, how the hell do I beat a psychological block? Ive done it once for someone, but I didnt know that they had a problem at the time......

All sensible advice welcomed....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Um... ask her why she stops it would be my first question.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Be patient, make her totally relaxed.

Find out why she makes it stop (and how cos I'm baffled lolthink I have the opposite problem)

I have the same but I am not saying why, surely if I enjoy sex, not having an orgasm is no big deal

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

thought this thread was about roy orbison!,two brilliant concerts on tv thursday night by the big o,fantastic voice and he had some brilliant musicians onstage with him too!.

"thought this thread was about roy orbison!,two brilliant concerts on tv thursday night by the big o,fantastic voice and he had some brilliant musicians onstage with him too!. "

"So Im chating away to a vanilla on a normal dating site when she mentions that she doesnt have orgasms (funny how all my conversations turn to sex!)

She says that she feels it in her toes an then it spreads up her legs and then she stops it.

I totally understand where is she coming from or lack of. I think getting to know her and what she is about and where she has come from will help. I had my first orgasm in January and i was 43. Now I have them all the time and I even make myself orgasm and squirt like tomorrow all on my own. I had a huge problem with sex. I had to do a lot of work on my own to work thorugh it but now well i cant stop orgasming.

Just take your time and make sure its quality time. Put her at ease as you dont know her past and if sexually abuse was part of her past then send her my way and let me chat to her.

I hope I had helped even a little

Now, my question is, bearing in mind I do want her to. orgasm left right n centre if / we do meet up, how the hell do I beat a psychological block? Ive done it once for someone, but I didnt know that they had a problem at the time......

All sensible advice welcomed...."

You look like a man who likes a challenge

Maybe when she completely relaxes n let's go for the big "O" she may feel that she reacts in an embarrassing way. I hav a friend who's very vanilla and as it turns out a squirter, she didn't realise it's was something that could happen n was perfectly normal, so therefore she would stop herself to save embarrassment.

"how the hell do I beat a psychological block? "

You don't... she does

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Perhaps she doesn't know deep down. If you end up meeting the lady you may find yourself unearthing the reason.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Now, my question is, bearing in mind I do want her to. orgasm left right n centre if / we do meet up, how the hell do I beat a psychological block? .."

I find that nothing puts me under more pressure than knowing someone really wants to make it happen....and thats exactly when its least likely to happen.

If you dont make it the be all and end all of sex with her, if its going to happen it will.

» Add a new message to this topic