FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How can we filter single guys posing as a couple

How can we filter single guys posing as a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngie1962 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

In the last few weeks we have had at least 4 "Couples" arranging meetings, it becomes obvious its a man alone when at the last minute they (He) cancels, with the most pathetic excuses 1) She's just rung and has to work late. 2) Sorry we have a family party I can get of it but she can't do you want to meet me 3) Sorry the wife is upset about my mother dying a few weeks ago so we will have to cancel 4) Sorry just realised its Friday night and I need to be in early tomorrow so can't make it. HELP !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Work on your bullshit detector?

Or failing that only speak to verified couples and/or insist on female to female cam or telephone call.

"In the last few weeks we have had at least 4 "Couples" arranging meetings, it becomes obvious its a man alone when at the last minute they (He) cancels, with the most pathetic excuses 1) She's just rung and has to work late. 2) Sorry we have a family party I can get of it but she can't do you want to meet me 3) Sorry the wife is upset about my mother dying a few weeks ago so we will have to cancel 4) Sorry just realised its Friday night and I need to be in early tomorrow so can't make it. HELP !!"

Just fine another one, there's zillions on here xxx

i don't think we can

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Speak to BOTH on the phone before arranging times /dates to meet.

Verify everyone by having a chat on cam before arranging times / dates to meet

I meant find btw, I am not advocating fining non shower uppers lol

"In the last few weeks we have had at least 4 "Couples" arranging meetings, it becomes obvious its a man alone when at the last minute they (He) cancels, with the most pathetic excuses 1) She's just rung and has to work late. 2) Sorry we have a family party I can get of it but she can't do you want to meet me 3) Sorry the wife is upset about my mother dying a few weeks ago so we will have to cancel 4) Sorry just realised its Friday night and I need to be in early tomorrow so can't make it. HELP !!"

yeh it's called a gut filter and if you get this funny felling that says something not right it usually isn't

"

yeh it's called a gut filter and if you get this funny felling that says something not right it usually isn't "

That's the one we use

Wolf

tell them you dont meet coupels and see how many of them turn back into single guys, works for me lol

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"In the last few weeks we have had at least 4 "Couples" arranging meetings, it becomes obvious its a man alone when at the last minute they (He) cancels, with the most pathetic excuses 1) She's just rung and has to work late. 2) Sorry we have a family party I can get of it but she can't do you want to meet me 3) Sorry the wife is upset about my mother dying a few weeks ago so we will have to cancel 4) Sorry just realised its Friday night and I need to be in early tomorrow so can't make it. HELP !!

yeh it's called a gut filter and if you get this funny felling that says something not right it usually isn't "

works for me everytime. You can just smell the rat...trust your instinct.

The normal tell tale signs for us, are asking for pictures early on, wanting meets that day so would need pics, and not face ones.

Obviously the obvious if the couple aren't verified by others.

Definitely gut instinct as the real couples, we can tell, the message stance and style is completely different.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Clarify there is a woman there before getting into a chat to arrange meets.

Probably already been said, but before planning the meet a chat to both on the phone! The male and female, works for us!

By *ob and VixenCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We exchanged messagesa week ago with a "couple " they sent us pictures of them both not together though' anyway we eventually talked about a meet and said that as usual we need a fem to fem chat on the phone, he became very abusive so we blocked him

I did actually write on the forum what he said as I was so shocked and that got us a 48 hour ban, but lesson learned move on it's just that our bullshit meter let us down that day

What about the married guys on here with a single profile this morning I sore my girl friend's brother posing as a army soldier saying he is going back out to afgan for a second tour what a disgrace to our boys who are out there on top of that he has a common law wife with six kids ide like to no what you all make of it

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

"Probably already been said, but before planning the meet a chat to both on the phone! The male and female, works for us! "

+1, best advice,

» Add a new message to this topic