Ahhhh you mran the military groupies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The uniform

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"What is it with woman loving Squaddies. I ain't complaining just curious "

It doesn't bother me either way, I've met and bedded a few squaddies in my time simply because of the job I used to do but I wouldn't just bed them because of their uniform, they have to have that spark as well regardless of their occupation.

Could be the uniform thing .... could be the 'Oh my hero!' thing (but I doubt it) LOL

Possibly because their training and lifestyle is rigorous so they're usually quite fit .. always a plus.

In the states maybe it's because they always do as thier told and know how to obey orders without question! LOL

I dunno

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Could be the uniform thing .... could be the 'Oh my hero!' thing (but I doubt it) LOL

Possibly because their training and lifestyle is rigorous so they're usually quite fit .. always a plus.

In the states maybe it's because they always do as thier told and know how to obey orders without question! LOL

I dunno

"

I would obey any order u gave me

By *tingomurphyMan  over a year ago

Hayes

I tried a uniform

Makes me look like action man.

love it so much i married one xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well i live(d) between three camps so i think ive had my fair share over the years

For me it's the banter! Can't beat squaddie humor no civvi man can get it. Also I find they tend to be better shags

"For me it's the banter! Can't beat squaddie humor no civvi man can get it. Also I find they tend to be better shags "

For me too and most of them are fit and yummy and not sure if it is the army thing but a lot of them do have a lot of respect and you got to love a guy with manners x

"Could be the uniform thing .... could be the 'Oh my hero!' thing (but I doubt it) LOL

I dunno

I would obey any order u gave me"

&adds to hotlist* LOL

"I tried a uniform

Makes me look like action man. "

What you mean your knob disappeared? ... just a smooth plastic place where your manhood one stood?

*gasps*

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

". Also I find they tend to be better shags "

As far as I know its not part of basic training

Would love a squaddie playmate,

[Removed by poster at 21/09/12 14:57:30]

Hayes

"I tried a uniform

Makes me look like action man.

What you mean your knob disappeared? ... just a smooth plastic place where your manhood one stood?

*gasps* "

That plastic can be moulded

al qaeda can get a lot of infor on pics from the site and facebook, so if you post an picture of your self in uniform you can get in to trouble with the army and your putting you life at risk and also you mates also, i have saw some pictures on here that I could tell the unit there are with and where there have been, and some even say when there are back in base, think with you head not you cock guys

Combats do it for me, I married two squadies

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

i told a girl in a night club i was in the forces and that i wore a uniform to impress her

she was furious the next day when she found out i worked for parcel force

"al qaeda can get a lot of infor on pics from the site and facebook, so if you post an picture of your self in uniform you can get in to trouble with the army and your putting you life at risk and also you mates also, i have saw some pictures on here that I could tell the unit there are with and where there have been, and some even say when there are back in base, think with you head not you cock guys "
why would you want to report them? They know the risk putting piccys on a site like this that's a choice they make isn't it. Why would u want to report them that's just pathetic I feel. We are all here for the same reason lets just have fun

By *ifferentClassMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Combats do it for me, I married two squadies"

Surely there are laws against this?!

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"al qaeda can get a lot of infor on pics from the site and facebook, so if you post an picture of your self in uniform you can get in to trouble with the army and your putting you life at risk and also you mates also, i have saw some pictures on here that I could tell the unit there are with and where there have been, and some even say when there are back in base, think with you head not you cock guys "

Yes,i can just imagine some taliban warlord running round with a pic off fab saying keep your eyes peeled for this guy he has a massive lethal weapon,get real mate

Glasgow

"al qaeda can get a lot of infor on pics from the site and facebook, so if you post an picture of your self in uniform you can get in to trouble with the army and your putting you life at risk and also you mates also, i have saw some pictures on here that I could tell the unit there are with and where there have been, and some even say when there are back in base, think with you head not you cock guys why would you want to report them? They know the risk putting piccys on a site like this that's a choice they make isn't it. Why would u want to report them that's just pathetic I feel. We are all here for the same reason lets just have fun "

Where does it say anything about him reporting them?

It says he could tell the unit same as reporting them in my book

how do you thing there pick there targets

if can i tell what unit there in and what base there in and where that unit is by comments on here, if it is easy for me what does that tell you.

I was surrounded by men in combats last week. Heaven!

london

"how do you thing there pick there targets

if can i tell what unit there in and what base there in and where that unit is by comments on here, if it is easy for me what does that tell you. "

I don't think they pick there targets from scouring facebook or swinging sites,what good would it do alkaeda to know someone is in a certain regiment and may be in their country???

Glasgow

"It says he could tell the unit same as reporting them in my book "

I think he means he was able to tell as in 'figure out' which unit they were in, rather than tell on them.

it does happen and has end of story

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It says he could tell the unit same as reporting them in my book "

He means by looking at the uniform he is able to identify (tell) what unit they are part of

correct

"how do you thing there pick there targets

if can i tell what unit there in and what base there in and where that unit is by comments on here, if it is easy for me what does that tell you. "

. That if ur looking in a swingers site for soldiers to find units etc you need to get out more!!!! My buddy has a very destinctive unit tattoo in one of his pics any serving soldier would know it but doesn't mean he is still serving. Some ex troops have piccys of them on here in uniform too I don't see the big deal its there choice

london

"it does happen and has end of story "

Then instead of saying end of story,enlighten us,how did this happen?did someone put on there facebook status,flying to afghanistan tomorrow and the taliban were waiting? Or did the taliban arrange a 'meet' on fabswingers for a squaddie over there and then ambushed him? I think not

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Also in middle easy countries you can't access Fab or similar sites as it comes up with a banner saying this site does not meet the moral, legal etc etc I know as I have tried it in several ME countries when there on business. Mind you I suppose they could access the site from non- ME countries. Highly unlikely though.

This started as an innocent thread, and yes it does sound an unlikely scenario that this could happen,

But remember who is out there, and if they are willing to put explosives in the underwear they are willing to hunt anywhere,

Plus who said they had to be in the far east to check out fab,

But on a lighter note I(mrs dlt) would love a sqauddie to turn up at my door, or hell just email everyday,

They are away from friends and family for long periods of time why not have some r&r

By *rs PickWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

Well they usually know how to treat a women. The ones I have met and ex-squaddies certainly treat you with alot of respect. They always listen to you as well, when you ask them to not do something they don't. Sure they also have some 'sex' training too!!! Also being very fit is a bonus lol

Hayes

The phrase honey trap springs to mind.

It has happened from time to time down through the ages. Several films based on true stories including good morning Vietnam

I have a thing for men in uniform - in fact I have 4 guys in Afghanistan at the moment that I've either had one offs, been fuck buddies with or full on relationships! Suffice to say I'm not really watching the news at the moment.

For me its the uniform bit but also there's just something about a man who serves the country that does it for me whether that be Police, Fire Brigade or the Armed Services!

Any squaddie found putting up status's regarding deployment on ANY public forum would be liable to regimental discipline!! It is against army regs and severely frowned upon!

"Any squaddie found putting up status's regarding deployment on ANY public forum would be liable to regimental discipline!! It is against army regs and severely frowned upon!"

If that was about my comment, I've stayed in contact with them as they are now friends so I know that they're there as I'm going to send 2 of them boxes. It wasn't a status on here it was a phone call to a friend saying I'll see you in 6 months.

"Any squaddie found putting up status's regarding deployment on ANY public forum would be liable to regimental discipline!! It is against army regs and severely frowned upon!

If that was about my comment, I've stayed in contact with them as they are now friends so I know that they're there as I'm going to send 2 of them boxes. It wasn't a status on here it was a phone call to a friend saying I'll see you in 6 months. "

Not at all, lol, it was in regards to a couple of earlier posts!

london

"The phrase honey trap springs to mind.

It has happened from time to time down through the ages. Several films based on true stories including good morning Vietnam "

Yes we have all heard of honeytraps,it was a common IRA tactic,but this was not about honeytraps.If im in the taliban and i have a look on fabswingers and see a pic of a soldier and i can identify his regiment,and even if i knew he was about to come to my country,how would that help me? Unless i try to arrange a meet with him pretending im a sultry sexy afghan,lets get real here,ive noticed the guy who suggested it was wrong has not even tried to answer,probably because he has realized he was talking bollox

Give me nice guy frm the RAF any day

london

"Any squaddie found putting up status's regarding deployment on ANY public forum would be liable to regimental discipline!! It is against army regs and severely frowned upon!

If that was about my comment, I've stayed in contact with them as they are now friends so I know that they're there as I'm going to send 2 of them boxes. It wasn't a status on here it was a phone call to a friend saying I'll see you in 6 months.

Not at all, lol, it was in regards to a couple of earlier posts!"

Not once did i read in this thread that it had been put on facebook statuses

It has happened from time to time down through the ages. Several films based on true stories including good morning Vietnam

Yes we have all heard of honeytraps,it was a common IRA tactic,but this was not about honeytraps.If im in the taliban and i have a look on fabswingers and see a pic of a soldier and i can identify his regiment,and even if i knew he was about to come to my country,how would that help me? Unless i try to arrange a meet with him pretending im a sultry sexy afghan,lets get real here,ive noticed the guy who suggested it was wrong has not even tried to answer,probably because he has realized he was talking bollox"

So when did we finally get rid of the domestic terrorists and sympathizers? I must have missed that newsflash!!

Not at all, lol, it was in regards to a couple of earlier posts!

Not once did i read in this thread that it had been put on facebook statuses"

Who mentioned facebook?

Hell yeah American Air force now you are talking the one and only time I was engaged x ah those were the days x

london

Yes we have all heard of honeytraps,it was a common IRA tactic,but this was not about honeytraps.If im in the taliban and i have a look on fabswingers and see a pic of a soldier and i can identify his regiment,and even if i knew he was about to come to my country,how would that help me? Unless i try to arrange a meet with him pretending im a sultry sexy afghan,lets get real here,ive noticed the guy who suggested it was wrong has not even tried to answer,probably because he has realized he was talking bollox

So when did we finally get rid of the domestic terrorists and sympathizers? I must have missed that newsflash!! "

Who mentioned anything about domestic terrorists and homegrown sympathisers? And how would a pic on fab help these people.You mentioned public forums,facebook is one such forum

So when did we finally get rid of the domestic terrorists and sympathizers? I must have missed that newsflash!!

Who mentioned anything about domestic terrorists and homegrown sympathisers? And how would a pic on fab help these people.You mentioned public forums,facebook is one such forum"

I said ANY public forum! Which is against army regs, FACT!! And btw, your the only one who mentioned facebook, in one of your earlier posts, or did you forget that one?

london

Who mentioned anything about domestic terrorists and homegrown sympathisers? And how would a pic on fab help these people.You mentioned public forums,facebook is one such forum

I said ANY public forum! Which is against army regs, FACT!! And btw, your the only one who mentioned facebook, in one of your earlier posts, or did you forget that one? "

Yes i did,i asked whether anyone had put it as a status.What is your point?????????????????????

I said ANY public forum! Which is against army regs, FACT!! And btw, your the only one who mentioned facebook, in one of your earlier posts, or did you forget that one?

Yes i did,i asked whether anyone had put it as a status.What is your point?????????????????????"

Point is, you asked who mentioned facebook! I said you did! So i hope my point may get across now!

london

Yes i did,i asked whether anyone had put it as a status.What is your point?????????????????????"

And what you actually said was anyone putting it as a status on any public forum,facebook or twitter being the main two you put a status on

Yes i did,i asked whether anyone had put it as a status.What is your point?????????????????????

And what you actually said was anyone putting it as a status on any public forum,facebook or twitter being the main two you put a status on"

Lol, not once did i mention facebook or twitter!! I said ANY public forum!! But thats maybe the only two you know so will let you off!

london

And what you actually said was anyone putting it as a status on any public forum,facebook or twitter being the main two you put a status on

Lol, not once did i mention facebook or twitter!! I said ANY public forum!! But thats maybe the only two you know so will let you off! "

Do you have trouble reading? I did not say that you did mention facebook or twitter,i said you mentioned people putting a status on any public forum,and from that i assumed you are talking about those two places which are the popular ones for putting statuses on,not difficult to understand

Lol, not once did i mention facebook or twitter!! I said ANY public forum!! But thats maybe the only two you know so will let you off!

Do you have trouble reading? I did not say that you did mention facebook or twitter,i said you mentioned people putting a status on any public forum,and from that i assumed you are talking about those two places which are the popular ones for putting statuses on,not difficult to understand"

lol, yeah right!! Anyway, getting a wee bit off track here! As i was saying, its against army regs so the guy WASN'T 'talking bollocks' as you so delicately put it!

london

Do you have trouble reading? I did not say that you did mention facebook or twitter,i said you mentioned people putting a status on any public forum,and from that i assumed you are talking about those two places which are the popular ones for putting statuses on,not difficult to understand

lol, yeah right!! Anyway, getting a wee bit off track here! As i was saying, its against army regs so the guy WASN'T 'talking bollocks' as you so delicately put it! "

OK Edinbguy show me where i said it was or was not against army regs?I didn,t i said he was talking bollox for a different reason,read threads properly

"i've noticed the guy who said it was wrong isn't answering, probably because he knows he is talking bollocks"!

Ring any bells??

london

""i've noticed the guy who said it was wrong isn't answering, probably because he knows he is talking bollocks"!

Ring any bells?? "

Yes it does ring bells,ive asked you several questions and you answered them all with more questions that didnt even need asking

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I adore all my guys in uniform especially army. Considerate, lovely manners and very fit. Also extremely single minded and selfish however!!! Lol but I still love 'em! xxx

london

""i've noticed the guy who said it was wrong isn't answering, probably because he knows he is talking bollocks"!

Ring any bells??

Yes it does ring bells,ive asked you several questions and you answered them all with more questions that didnt even need asking"

The last question i asked being a prime example,but not the only one

london

Ring any bells?? "

And yet again you prove you either cant follow an argument or have a selective reading problem either way im bored now

Ring any bells??

Yes it does ring bells,ive asked you several questions and you answered them all with more questions that didnt even need asking"

So, what question did i forget to answer?

"What is it with woman loving Squaddies. I ain't complaining just curious "

In our very wide social circle none of the women would go anywhere near a soldier. Don't assume that all people are like the ones you know.

"Well they usually know how to treat a women. The ones I have met and ex-squaddies certainly treat you with alot of respect. They always listen to you as well, when you ask them to not do something they don't. Sure they also have some 'sex' training too!!! Also being very fit is a bonus lol "

Soldiers fit? Well having climbed mountains all over the world I have found military expedition 'personnel' the least fit mountaineers I have ever come across.

And I'd like to see any British soldier match a Nepalese porter in fitness.

As for respect for women, well I accept that not all soldiers are the same, but none of the women we know would go anywhere near a British soldier because British soldiers have a reputation for being utterly sexist.

Not all women go mad for army guys. I will only meet ex service men. No one currently serving we will meet.

Cali

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"What is it with woman loving Squaddies. I ain't complaining just curious

Don't assume that all people are like the ones you know."

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Not all women go mad for army guys. I will only meet ex service men. No one currently serving we will meet.

Cali"

Same here - I know quite a few who have experienced so much trauma that they can struggle emotionally and become unstable as a result.

My current FB is a squaddie and the benefits:

A). We can Book a room in the barracks rather than hotel rooms and it's cheap

B). He's funny as and full of interesting stories

C). He's filthy and there's nothing he hasn't seen/done

D). He's a serial cheat but happy at home so he's unlikely to turn into a stalker

E). He's spent most of his life wanking and fucking other women he has the stamina of an ox!

Nothing to do with the uniform For me

» Add a new message to this topic