FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > percentage of males to females and couples

percentage of males to females and couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

only having been on here a few weeks it is already obvious to us that there are thousands of single guys to every female or couple..must be hard for them to get themselves noticed..maybe a rating system for them would be helpful.. a rate your meet section maybe.? thinking about it though that could get scrappy..maybe not a good idea after all.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tingomurphyMan  over a year ago

Hayes

All single males must put up a cock pic and single females to give marks out of 10

A kind of rate my meat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All single males must put up a cock pic and single females to give marks out of 10

A kind of rate my meat"

Think the best way to stop people looking at your profile is to have a cock pic. Really we're not interested!

"All single males must put up a cock pic and single females to give marks out of 10

A kind of rate my meat

Think the best way to stop people looking at your profile is to have a cock pic. Really we're not interested! "

I get that you may not be... But some are...;-)

By *tingomurphyMan  over a year ago

Hayes

A kind of rate my meat

Think the best way to stop people looking at your profile is to have a cock pic. Really we're not interested! "

It was a humorous play on words, I'm sorry it was too cerebral for you.

A kind of rate my meat

well you wont be , it says your gay on your profile, and you say we're !!!! two females then on your profile

"

t'aint just the females that give marks out of ten for them

Wolf

» Add a new message to this topic