FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > safe sex as a like but veri from meeting a bareback only couple

safe sex as a like but veri from meeting a bareback only couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

A couple advertise for bareback sex and the first 5 people out of 18 who veri them put safe sex on there likes ?

If its been done before please ignore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We met a couple who said bareback only who had contacted us,we explained we only do safe,they actually agreed to this and we met them and played safe.No problem,but can certainly see where confusion can arise.

"A couple advertise for bareback sex and the first 5 people out of 18 who veri them put safe sex on there likes ?

If its been done before please ignore "

some couples and single put safe sex on the likes because thats what they want but some put it on because bare back is frownd upon

we say if you carnt tell the true on your profile are you going to tell the truth on a meet?

I don't think most things on profiles are set in stone.

So maybe they only play bareback with those who like it, but rubber up for those who don't.

Solihull

"We met a couple who said bareback only who had contacted us,we explained we only do safe,they actually agreed to this and we met them and played safe.No problem,but can certainly see where confusion can arise."
thats a fair point but what if you agreed to meet someone who had had bareback with the same couple, even though you would insist on safe sex would you for example give the guy oral without a condom knowing where its been ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe the BB play safe when they meet people who want to play safe?

Solihull

"Maybe the BB play safe when they meet people who want to play safe?"

possibly but profile says bareback meets only or dont bother replying ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ours says we like to play Saturdays but sometimes we play Fridays

Ive experienced the opposite. Was playing with a FB a few years ago, met with two couples whith ss only on profile. They both then said that they only played with established cpls as they only played bb. Well it was all over our profile, why fkin invite us?!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

So instead of asking in a general forum, and getting hundreds of why's, why not just pm the couple and ask them?

I would, but that's because I'm nosey, it usually gets me blocked too!!!

Solihull

"Ours says we like to play Saturdays but sometimes we play Fridays "

think bare back is a little bit more potentialy dangerous than friday sex

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Either way, the people who have played with them don't always do safe sex, or the people who say BB only sometimes play safe if it is someone they really fancy meeting so change their preferences.

I would draw my own conclusions and probably err on the side of caution, but then we normally just assume that anyone we meet has had BB at some point and bag up every time.

Solihull

"So instead of asking in a general forum, and getting hundreds of why's, why not just pm the couple and ask them?

I would, but that's because I'm nosey, it usually gets me blocked too!!! "

because i prefer to chat and listen to others opinions

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ours says we like to play Saturdays but sometimes we play Fridays

think bare back is a little bit more potentialy dangerous than friday sex "

lol you get what I mean though, we can all change our minds at times

yeah done before..many times..its a bit of a cyclic argument...no doubt will get tonnes of replies(sorry OP, I think that was more ur full intent...)-we know there are a few basic answers.

preference

no casual sex is 100% safe-unless u do it through a an indestructible bubble

dont believe u can trust anyone 100%

takes 2 side of the story we are seeing one _iew and not the other side

if confused and unsure dont meet

Solihull

"yeah done before..many times..its a bit of a cyclic argument...no doubt will get tonnes of replies(sorry OP, I think that was more ur full intent...)-we know there are a few basic answers.

preference

no casual sex is 100% safe-unless u do it through a an indestructible bubble

dont believe u can trust anyone 100%

"

have no intent of getting lots of replies and being controversial for the sakes of it when i post and certainly dont get off on it

"Ours says we like to play Saturdays but sometimes we play Fridays "

Mine with a little bit of blah on top but sometimes I prefer bleh and on the bottom

Solihull

"takes 2 side of the story we are seeing one _iew and not the other side

if confused and unsure dont meet"

havnt named the couple so it wasnt aimed at them, it was just the general principle

Solihull

Mine with a little bit of blah on top but sometimes I prefer bleh and on the bottom "

oooooooh can i bleh you on the bottom ?

Mine with a little bit of blah on top but sometimes I prefer bleh and on the bottom "

I've just blah'd over ur tits, but I now wanna bleh over ur pussy..we can use cling film if u wanna feel safe

havnt named the couple so it wasnt aimed at them, it was just the general principle"

but you mentioned it in a post so you must not be entirely happy with the situation or this thread would not be here

Mine with a little bit of blah on top but sometimes I prefer bleh and on the bottom

I've just blah'd over ur tits, but I now wanna bleh over ur pussy..we can use cling film if u wanna feel safe"

tart!!!!

I've just blah'd over ur tits, but I now wanna bleh over ur pussy..we can use cling film if u wanna feel safe

tart!!!!"

how dare u call my friend a tart!

I don't see what the big deal is about playing with someone who lieks bareback so long as you wear a condom, or insist he wears one if he's gonna fuck your missus. You are the last stop resort in keeping yourself STD-free and as long as you take precautions it shouldn't matter what anyone else does.

"A couple advertise for bareback sex and the first 5 people out of 18 who veri them put safe sex on there likes ?

you really have to much time on your hands

I find it astonishing that people go to such lenths to scrutinise peoples profiles and who they have met

Solihull

havnt named the couple so it wasnt aimed at them, it was just the general principle

but you mentioned it in a post so you must not be entirely happy with the situation or this thread would not be here"

am i only allowed to start a thread if i am unhappy with something now ? simply put it up for discussion

I've just blah'd over ur tits, but I now wanna bleh over ur pussy..we can use cling film if u wanna feel safe"

You had yer chance to blah n bleh, FFs there's a pic of me wi ma leg wrapped round you to prove it pmsl get better at shotting and we'll see

Solihull

you really have to much time on your hands

I find it astonishing that people go to such lenths to scrutinise peoples profiles and who they have met "

blimey your easily astonished

You had yer chance to blah n bleh, FFs there's a pic of me wi ma leg wrapped round you to prove it pmsl get better at shotting and we'll see "

yes i should have that pic as my avatar again lol

did u misspell shitting????

[Removed by poster at 21/09/12 11:06:09]

tart!!!

how dare u call my friend a tart!"

I am a tart!

Whats the problem as long as you practice safe sex and get regular checks why worry what others are doing x So much judgement on how others live their lives let them just get on with it x

I love the footnote! Lol I think it worked, no one has referenced another thread!

Back to the question: The reality is that some people do both. Simples! What I find funny is that it doesn't matter who they've played with in the past as you intend to play safe yourself, thus attempting to protect yourself from any STDs they may or may not have.

Yeah, I know: Condoms break and tear but if these are questions you're asking yourself then the next question should be...

Why am I playing with perfect strangers? I might catch something!!

Solihull

I love the footnote! Lol I think it worked, no one has referenced another thread!

Back to the question: The reality is that some people do both. Simples! What I find funny is that it doesn't matter who they've played with in the past as you intend to play safe yourself, thus attempting to protect yourself from any STDs they may or may not have.

Yeah, I know: Condoms break and tear but if these are questions you're asking yourself then the next question should be...

Why am I playing with perfect strangers? I might catch something!! "

good point mate but if i only tried to play with friends i would never get laid lol

Mine with a little bit of blah on top but sometimes I prefer bleh and on the bottom oooooooh can i bleh you on the bottom ? "

Yes why don't we have a blah n bleh party. I'm not sure how such play is _iewed on here coz there is no bleh or blah preference box but I'm sure it could take off in time

There are 1000s of folk on here that state safe sex when they preference is bare back ,cummon the way folk look down they noses at others for going bare back is nuts so small wonder why its kept a secret thing which is agreed between cpls

each to the own we say but a jacket is the safest option

Solihull

"Whats the problem as long as you practice safe sex and get regular checks why worry what others are doing x So much judgement on how others live their lives let them just get on with it x"

please could you maybe list what topics i am allowed to start a thread on and which i am not as it would help me alot

ps how is my thread stopping anyone getting on with what they do ? never once suggested they stop

And condoms dont pretect you from crabs ,scabies or alot of other things

"And condoms dont pretect you from crabs ,scabies or alot of other things "

Condoms are great for putting over smoke alarms on hotel meets

"And condoms dont pretect you from crabs ,scabies or alot of other things

Condoms are great for putting over smoke alarms on hotel meets "

I'd be keen to watch you putting one on a smoke alarm wearing nothing but your high heels whilst teetering on a chair. Nom Nom Nom!!

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"We met a couple who said bareback only who had contacted us,we explained we only do safe,they actually agreed to this and we met them and played safe.No problem,but can certainly see where confusion can arise."

This is certainly the case, I'm chatting to woman who says this on her profile but I explained that I prefer to play safe and she's fine with it.

I'd be keen to watch you putting one on a smoke alarm wearing nothing but your high heels whilst teetering on a chair. Nom Nom Nom!! "

dont mention chairs, its a sore point as she cant recreate her BEST pic ever!!!

I'd be keen to watch you putting one on a smoke alarm wearing nothing but your high heels whilst teetering on a chair. Nom Nom Nom!! "

Why Wishy, I didn't know there was any other way to condomify a smoke alarm

"dont mention chairs, its a sore point as she cant recreate her BEST pic ever!!!"

LOL Paddy, it was the table my foot was on! The one you swiped three glasses off in one go pmsl still impressed by that btw! But yeah, one day I WILL get a pic like that again

How dare you suggest that Friday sex is safer than Bareback. Why one time I was having covered sex on a Friday and fell in. It was only as I had the foresight to pack a lunch that I was saved from starvation until my rescue by the front row of a rugby team the following Tuesday. Who in turn saved themselves from the same fate by being in a daisy chain at the time.

Still, its all down to peoples preferences/choice. If you have a fanny like a wizards sleeve and like rugby teams fine, if not then move on.

"dont mention chairs, its a sore point as she cant recreate her BEST pic ever!!!

LOL Paddy, it was the table my foot was on! The one you swiped three glasses off in one go pmsl still impressed by that btw! But yeah, one day I WILL get a pic like that again "

camera primed..this time flash the beaver at least! x

"How dare you suggest that Friday sex is safer than Bareback. Why one time I was having covered sex on a Friday and fell in. It was only as I had the foresight to pack a lunch that I was saved from starvation until my rescue by the front row of a rugby team the following Tuesday. Who in turn saved themselves from the same fate by being in a daisy chain at the time.

Still, its all down to peoples preferences/choice. Ifyou have a fanny like a wizards sleeve and likerugby teams fine, if not then move on."

Totally!

"Whats the problem as long as you practice safe sex and get regular checks why worry what others are doing x So much judgement on how others live their lives let them just get on with it x

please could you maybe list what topics i am allowed to start a thread on and which i am not as it would help me alot

ps how is my thread stopping anyone getting on with what they do ? never once suggested they stop"

I LOVE bareback threads as the comments always amuse me. 6 degrees of separation. EVERYONE has at some point come into contact with someone else that has done bareback at some point. Ooh scary thought!

As for the 'what we are and aren't allowed to discuss'.... That amuses me too. It's a forum for discussion. If everyone agreed, how boring would that be? Why can't we discuss things more than once? Where is the list of topics that we aren't allowed to discuss?

As for the original question, I never believe what people put on their profiles. I just use it as a guide, and yes some veri's do appear to contradict profile information.

Why do people have to be honest? It's just sex. A bit of fun.

Out of order but they'll learn.

If thier meetees stick to their guns and don't feel pressured to play bareback (hopefully), then they'll just learn the hard way that if you're dishonest then things won't happen as you want them to.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Whats the problem as long as you practice safe sex and get regular checks why worry what others are doing x So much judgement on how others live their lives let them just get on with it x

ps how is my thread stopping anyone getting on with what they do ? never once suggested they stop

I LOVE bareback threads as the comments always amuse me. 6 degrees of separation. EVERYONE has at some point come into contact with someone else that has done bareback at some point. Ooh scary thought!

As for the 'what we are and aren't allowed to discuss'.... That amuses me too. It's a forum for discussion. If everyone agreed, how boring would that be? Why can't we discuss things more than once? Where is the list of topics that we aren't allowed to discuss?

As for the original question, I never believe what people put on their profiles. I just use it as a guide, and yes some veri's do appear to contradict profile information.

Why do people have to be honest? It's just sex. A bit of fun. "

"And condoms dont pretect you from crabs ,scabies or alot of other things "

so instead of taking a 50% risk of a competely treatable condition you'd rather take a 100% risk of a wholly life altering, life-style altering and incurable one then?

We have safe sex as a like and.like to.play bareback. Are we liars?? Untrustworthy??

We set expectations. We will rubber up if a couple we want to meet request so. Its not a problem. Its nor like the couple mentioned in the OP are trying to hide the fact they bareback. They have displayed their verifications haven't they lol.

What could be pointed out as bad form is the veiled assassination that was attempted on them. If someone plans a meet and the condom or bareback question has not been asked then that's an issue you need to sort closer to home.

[Removed by poster at 21/09/12 14:28:19]

I would never do bareback I would check the person's profile out but never worth the risk .

"I would never do bareback I would check the person's profile out but never worth the risk ."

And would you suck a cock with a condom on too x

» Add a new message to this topic