FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jez Kyle

Jez Kyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We do they find these people that look a complete mess, broken teeth, fuked up attitudes and really really struggle to speak properly.

There are pregnant ladies (early stages) verbally fighting, shouting at each other.

How can ITV commission this shit, considering the stress, high blood pressure it could cause the pregnant mother that's fighting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny Biker 69Man  over a year ago

Greenford

I've always wondered who's the worst, those that make the show, those that appear on the show, or those that watch it?

Quote of the day, "she's my baby mom, and so are you"

Ha ha ha, I'm working from home today, wish I was back at work with normal.people around me lol.

But I really need to know what happens between broken teeth chav and his two baby moms. One of them with the most ridiculous teeth I've seen, and when they pan to her in the changing room she had downed 2 cans of . Really great for her teeth, or the baby lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

the shows the perfect argument for castration

By *vana sukalotWoman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

I hate that program.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How can ITV commission this shit"

because people like you watch it

i expect they are fighting and shouting at each other most of the time anyway.

glad i dont live next door to them.

we like our peace and quiet.

Always an off button

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I watch it and actually most of the behaviours on there happen on here most weeks..

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Its better than watching Big Brother

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I watch it and actually most of the behaviours on there happen on here most weeks..

"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i have to be in the mood to watch it as the screaming goes through my ears. but its carcrash television.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I watch it and actually most of the behaviours on there happen on here most weeks..

"

can i be jeremy kyle the next time it happens

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is when there is a family member who has stolen from someone and they are lined up awaiting the lie detector results...

so easy to spot the guilty one

By *atcockleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

A school friends sister was once on it and she was bragging on Facebook about it the poor lad was so ashamed lol

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"We do they find these people that look a complete mess, broken teeth, fuked up attitudes and really really struggle to speak properly.

There are pregnant ladies (early stages) verbally fighting, shouting at each other.

How can ITV commission this shit, considering the stress, high blood pressure it could cause the pregnant mother that's fighting."

I think the whole paradigm needs to be banned really. Jerry Springer etc. They exploit vulnerable people and make freak shows of them Fair enough having talk shows, but perhaps make it something more socially and publicly relevent - eg the pros and cons of arranged marriages or the difficulties immigrant families have integrating. God forbid people should be shown stuff that makes them think and accept each other rather than being shown that its ok to get wasted, beat the crap out of each other, spread STDs and ignore personal and family responsibilities.

I remember seeing one where some tattoed toothless fucktard had been shagging his wife's friends/mother/sister/daughter and JK asked him "When you're having sex with these women and then coming home to xxxx, do you wear a condom?"

To which he replied "I don't need to I've had the snip."

True story.

Is the term 'Oxygen Thieves' too sweeping for people who appear on this type of programme?

"How can ITV commission this shit, considering the stress, high blood pressure it could cause the pregnant mother that's fighting."

I wouldn't worry too much, as these women often fit in a Jezza show as they are in London anyway for some back street illegal pikey bare knickle boxing.

* knuckle

i met jez jyle once when he worked for brmb and he was an ok man. then when he moved up on the radio he got more arrogant and more i love myself.

when we crossed paths again about 5 years after he was a arrogant tosser who made me want to bash his head in with a hammer

fame has changed him

Forum Mod

A perfect slice of part of our society as it is at the moment

Total car crash TV but if you have it on you just can't help but have to watch it all mainly because you can't quite believe what you're seeing

its a well known fact the press suvive on other peoples SHIT

To be fair…. just as much shit goes on in these forums as does on Jezza Kyle… just that on here, people try to disguise it as 'banter' when really its bullying.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Theres something seriously wrong with people that need to wash their dirty linen on national tv.

Like you say they are all lifes fucktards..

Only one thing to say about Mr Kyle. C # # T !!

"To be fair…. just as much shit goes on in these forums as does on Jezza Kyle… just that on here, people try to disguise it as 'banter' when really its bullying.

"

That's rubbish. This is nothing like Kyle at all. There are no punch ups on here for a start, and then we don't have anyone who's fucked their sister's auntie's dog either.

"I remember seeing one where some tattoed toothless fucktard had been shagging his wife's friends/mother/sister/daughter and JK asked him "When you're having sex with these women and then coming home to xxxx, do you wear a condom?"

To which he replied "I don't need to I've had the snip."

True story."

And your point is ........

Lol, i'll get my coat

Program makes me laugh n i cant take it seriously. Its mainly full of chavs trying to get their 15 mins of fame or people that are too immature to sort out their own issues, so publically embarrass themselves by tryin to sort it on the telly, if it's that bad see a councillor Or phychiatrist privately

Old jezzer does large it a little.

I wanna know why none of them ever dress a bit smarter. They know they're going on telly yet they come out looking like they've just mugged an old lady for her pension, ran away chased by coppers and run straight into the studio. Bit of effort ya nezbit mo fo's

Death to jeremy kyle, he's a cunt of the highest order and has no purpose other than being an oxygen thief!!

"I wanna know why none of them ever dress a bit smarter. They know they're going on telly yet they come out looking like they've just mugged an old lady for her pension, ran away chased by coppers and run straight into the studio. Bit of effort ya nezbit mo fo's "

That's their Sunday best you're ridiculing

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"i met jez jyle once when he worked for brmb and he was an ok man. then when he moved up on the radio he got more arrogant and more i love myself.

when we crossed paths again about 5 years after he was a arrogant tosser who made me want to bash his head in with a hammer

fame has changed him"

So you're not a fan now then Jacqs!!! Lol

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"Death to jeremy kyle, he's a cunt of the highest order and has no purpose other than being an oxygen thief!!"

» Add a new message to this topic