By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's hear your best opening lines.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Open sesame

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't do opening lines, they take too long and I don't like beating around the bush

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For woman

Hello my name is natalie i have read though your profile and thought I would sed you a message ( insert what part off they profile text cought my eye )

Also had a little look though your pics and love sed pic that dress or something cought my eye looks wonderful on you it complements you figer well

Also you are absolutely beautiful I was just wondering if you like to maybe chat a little and see whare things go I promise a date with me will be heaven

For couples

hello both off you my name is natalie I think your profile is awesome was just wondering if I could get to know you to a bit better and see how things go

I think we make a perfect 3 Way

Yous are both so stunning a night with yous two would be heavenly

For guys

Hello I am natalie was looking at your profile and it ticks all the right boxes all I ask is for you to be upfront with me from the get go if you just want a test drive at me just say if you want more then also just say

Just don’t bs me saying oooo that’s all good and then take a test drive and get home and message me saying it was good and not for me

The reason I say this is because I like random guys test drive me so if that’s all your after then it’s good with me I promise you a night with me is like heaven

Tv/ts hello I am natalie love your profile your so beautiful and wonderful not shour what I am looking for in a tv/ts but maybe we could chat and see how things develope

» Add a new message to this topic