FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tinder meets key party meets speed dating

Tinder meets key party meets speed dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoup7e OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fulham

Ok ok. We know, the whole Key Party (Keys in a bowl) concept might be an urban myth… and there’s loads of “downsides” to it. And we are sure this isn’t a new concept, but:

Would you try out a Mobile App, that is tinder meets key party? Essentially you upload each couples or single persons picture up, let’s say for an invited group of people. Everyone does a yes or no on all members. The app makes sure to only pair up those who are attracted (selected Yes) obviously no one else sees if they’ve been selected as a yes or no and the app then gives individuals a.number, maybe 1 for person A and 1 for person B. Meaning they’re the pair…

I haven’t thought this out at all, just asking if the principal itself is worth exploring by this community? Sure someone can code

That way you have the excitement of not knowing who your partner is until you meet in the bedroom, and know that it’s at least someone you’re attracted to.

It also avoids awkward scenarios

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wales_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff ish

Nice concept but limited market (fun but not a commercial best seller sadly) and what about the one poor fella with a face like a roofers nail bag who nobody swipes on?

By *ewCoup7e OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fulham

"Nice concept but limited market (fun but not a commercial best seller sadly) and what about the one poor fella with a face like a roofers nail bag who nobody swipes on?"

Hehe yes indeed, not sure it’s a commercial idea, but might help this community have some fun with a twist… RE people with nails on the head… there’s someone out there for everyone! I think …I hope

» Add a new message to this topic