FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ex

Ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do I do?

My ex turned up out of the blue and he still looks hot.

He wants to come round tomorrow and im not sure why or how to play the situation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

consider why you spilt up with him and was that reason more valid than his cock.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"what do I do?

He wants to come round tomorrow and im not sure why or how to play the situation"

Ex is a has been!

Just remind yourself why he is your ex!!

Once bitten and all that!!

The reason why we split was beacuse he found out his ex was pregnant and did the gentlemanly thing and got back to gether with her.

He then moved to Scotland to start again however they lost the baby and then it all fell apart

now he is back and looks great

"what do I do?

He wants to come round tomorrow and im not sure why or how to play the situation

Ex is a has been!

Just remind yourself why he is your ex!!

Once bitten and all that!!

"

We didnt split because he fell out just the opposite

he is a good man

"The reason why we split was beacuse he found out his ex was pregnant and did the gentlemanly thing and got back to gether with her.

He then moved to Scotland to start again however they lost the baby and then it all fell apart

now he is back and looks great"

Depends on how long ago it was and how strong you are now is it just fun or something more x

Suck him off on the door step and take it from there!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

are you able to deal with him popping round, popping on and then going on his way....

if you can and can deal with NSA sex with an ex and you want to..... go for it.

Can't believe you need to ask this unless you still have feelings for him , he's your ex for a reason , its hard to comment because I don't know why he's your ex.

Just be sure your meeting him for the right reason's .

Goodluck x

"The reason why we split was beacuse he found out his ex was pregnant and did the gentlemanly thing and got back to gether with her.

Staying with someone just because of a baby is not a gentlemanly thing to do. But offering surport and paying you way is.

But it sounds like his heart is in the right place, give him a chance, it sounds like his an honest guy too, what you got to lose?

Right now I see, mmmmm so you never wanted to split, second chance ........go for it lol .

I can only assume ex was pregnant by him - if so, did she become pregnant while you were with him? If the answer is yes, could you cope with that situation if it arose again? Depends what you want really, is it just the fact he looks good and its about sex - or do you want a relationship with him (don't forget it works the other way too - does he just want sex or a relationship?) I don't think anyone but you can answer this dilemma. Good luck

Depends on how long ago it was and how strong you are now is it just fun or something more x"

We split January but kept in touch till he went back to Scotland Im not sure what he wants and im still not sure if i would take him back

was nice to see him but was in shock though

"Suck him off on the door step and take it from there!"

hehehe not sure neoghbours would approve

"are you able to deal with him popping round, popping on and then going on his way....

if you can and can deal with NSA sex with an ex and you want to..... go for it.

"

well _iew im not quite sure if he wants to get back together or not and i have changed a little since seeing him

the sex was quite good though

"Can't believe you need to ask this unless you still have feelings for him , he's your ex for a reason , its hard to comment because I don't know why he's your ex.

Just be sure your meeting him for the right reason's .

Goodluck x"

I need to have a long think tonight about it and see how i feel in the morning i think

Staying with someone just because of a baby is not a gentlemanly thing to do. But offering surport and paying you way is.

But it sounds like his heart is in the right place, give him a chance, it sounds like his an honest guy too, what you got to lose?"

well Mr Punk he is a good man hence his decision to go back and try again

if we had split for negative reasons i would never give this matter any thought but this is kinda different as we parted as friends

Right now I see, mmmmm so you never wanted to split, second chance ........go for it lol . "

well orallover i will just have to se tomorrow for all i know he just wants to be friends but im not sure

My mind is totally all over the place now

Its something only you csn decide hun, talk to him and find out if you both want the same things. Good luck, eith whatever you choose

I can only assume ex was pregnant by him - if so, did she become pregnant while you were with him? If the answer is yes, could you cope with that situation if it arose again? Depends what you want really, is it just the fact he looks good and its about sex - or do you want a relationship with him (don't forget it works the other way too - does he just want sex or a relationship?) I don't think anyone but you can answer this dilemma. Good luck "

thanx tigeralla no he had left scotland and moved here and then we met however she got pregnant by hm but never told him so when he went back to see his family he bumped into her and they talked and then he came back and we talked and then decsion was made.

ITs not just the looks or sex he made me laugh we had a lot of good times

oh well roll on tomorrow

"Its something only you csn decide hun, talk to him and find out if you both want the same things. Good luck, eith whatever you choose"

thank you sexy couple

Personally because of the terms you split on, i would meet him for a drink and see where it leads, his heart obviously in the right place, even tho we dont always make the right choices the fact he tried to do the right thing shows hes not a bad person

I wouldnt expect anyone to put me before their child so wouldnt hold any grudges towards him for going back to the mother of his child if they found she was pregnant after we got together, if he knew she was pregnant before we got together then went back i would _iew that differently

The situation has sadly changed now tho so what you need to ask yourself is do you want to make another go at this, and indeed does he, he could just be asking to meet to catch up on old times

whats the worse that can happen?

i say get your slap on and go

I would also say meet up for a drink and chat and see what happens, won't hurt, and you might regret it if not!

Good luck hun xx

As said before, meet up and see what he has to say, play it by ear....and if it feels right do it

Good luck sweety x

But it sounds like his heart is in the right place, give him a chance, it sounds like his an honest guy too, what you got to lose?

well Mr Punk he is a good man hence his decision to go back and try again

if we had split for negative reasons i would never give this matter any thought but this is kinda different as we parted as friends "

I think you've answered your own question there then.

You see him as an honest, respectful and trustworthy fella so a drink or two won't hurt and see what happen from there.

Good luck x

"Personally because of the terms you split on, i would meet him for a drink and see where it leads, his heart obviously in the right place, even tho we dont always make the right choices the fact he tried to do the right thing shows hes not a bad person

I wouldnt expect anyone to put me before their child so wouldnt hold any grudges towards him for going back to the mother of his child if they found she was pregnant after we got together, if he knew she was pregnant before we got together then went back i would _iew that differently

The situation has sadly changed now tho so what you need to ask yourself is do you want to make another go at this, and indeed does he, he could just be asking to meet to catch up on old times

whats the worse that can happen?

i say get your slap on and go

"

and that is exactly what im going to do naughtynymphs

there is no harm in meeting and seeing what this is all about

"I would also say meet up for a drink and chat and see what happens, won't hurt, and you might regret it if not!

Good luck hun xx"

Thanx Julie he is a good man and you never know we may become good friends or lovers but still ther is a lot to think about but will just deal with tomorrow first i think

"As said before, meet up and see what he has to say, play it by ear....and if it feels right do it

Good luck sweety x"

Thanx just fia fingers crossed it goes well tomorrow

By *piderxMan  over a year ago

west lothian

my ex is on here and still looks bloody fantastic

what a tit i was

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope all goes well for you. It's a tough one but as others say go in with an open mind and have a drink and chat.

Good luck! It always helps to sleep on it. Hope you feel better about it all in the morning and it goes well. X

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Good luck! It always helps to sleep on it. Hope you feel better about it all in the morning and it goes well. X "
I d agree with that statement - go into the situation with both, your head and your heart as both are part of a decision making process. Good luck xx

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Good luck with this. Be careful and remember you can always take the slowly, slowly approach. If the fellow is deadly seriously about rekindling your relationship, he will understand your approach and not rebuff you for it.

Thank you everyone for all your advice

well he came round and we just chatted and nothing was mentioned about dating but he does want to meet up for lunch next week so im thinking he wants to stay friends which i think is fine by me,

so once again thank you for your advice

By *tingomurphyMan  over a year ago

Hayes

You have received such good advice, so glad it went well

Brilliant news, glad it went well. xx

» Add a new message to this topic