FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it strange that I have received several emails from another woman warning me about a guy saying he is not who he is???

just said us women should stick together

Maybe she wants him for her self ?

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont agree with this, and this is why i hide my friends list and verifications

Forum Mod

I think you should take all of what she has said and file it away under bitter,twisted and more than likely rejected

Ive had this happen to me too, i hide my my friends list but the other person didnt and he was told some pretty nasty untruths about me. Its easy to say ignore them but some people believe what they are told and as they say "mud sticks"

Dont get involved and make your own judgements about people is my thoughts on this ................ follow you gut instinct

"Dont get involved and make your own judgements about people is my thoughts on this ................ follow you gut instinct "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have my friend list hidden and so did he so not sure how she knew anyway!

now emails nearly everyday asking if I have met up with him

I told her its none of her business and I am old enough to make my choices

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it never fails to amaze me the behaviours of the people who become clingy, needy and obsessive. Not saying that is what this particular situation is as there will always be 3 sides to the story, so OP... just ignore.

It is akin to a teenager getting their very first boyfriend or girlfriend and they need their classmates all to know...

they probably have their jotters covered in wallpaper and :

XXXX

luvs

xxxx

4ever

"I think you should take all of what she has said and file it away under bitter,twisted and more than likely rejected "

Totally agree. I had a lady actually set up a make profile and contact me acting like a friend of a guy we met for drinks. I got asked if we had actually met up and if he got beyond drinks with me. Now I don't kiss and tell and as I thought this really was a male friend and not knowing what the guy might have added to what actually happened I just confirmed that we had met for drinks and that a lady never tells

Well I then got messages saying that meant we had shagged and that did I know he was actually married and all sorts of things.

She finally confessed that she was actually he's " girlfriend" that he had met on fab a few months before and that he had told her about me but she had begged him not to meet us and he had agreed not to but that he lied to her.

I was furious with him for telling her about me. He says she is a bit of a " nutter" and has issues. They apparently were just Fb but she took it to be much more. She had them engaged and planning a wedding which he says is rubbish. I said I didn't care as he had no chance with me.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I think you should take all of what she has said and file it away under bitter,twisted and more than likely rejected "

Definitely some good advice!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic