FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What gets your goat?

What gets your goat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vana sukalot OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

I have a long list of annoyances and pet hates lol,

I was just wondering what gripes you all have?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I have a long list of annoyances and pet hates lol,

"

Arsene wenger gets my goat

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"I have a long list of annoyances and pet hates lol,

"

We could be here all night honey and suspect this thread is about to get full

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hard skin on my heels, it just tops moaners on here....

Close race though....

By *eicsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

Can't stand rude arrogant people

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

jehovah's witnesses coming to my door at 9.00am on a Saturday morning..

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Too many things for my own good!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

the troll that lives under the bridge

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

So learning to let things go - lifes too short

"the troll that lives under the bridge"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hmm ok ready got a list as long as my arm on this one . Racism , bigotry , homophobics , war , hippies , vegetarians , george bush both of them ! , hillary clinton , American foreign policy , The english media in the build up to major tournaments , alex salmond , george osbourne , lack of sex , cheeky cunts in clubs , ok just my club ,ohh the oz pm , hezbolah , iran , the russians on their stance with iran , lady gaga , the smoking ban , the fact i never win on the coupons at the bookies , mobile phones , anything apple , fake profiles opn here , wee guys half my age running about the streets acting the hard man , the nazis both former and neo , whilke we on the subject of neo ....the matrix , condoms that i could boil some rice in because they that thick , the scotiish national team in fooptball , ritchie gray , american football , baseball , messy people , alcoholics , drug addicts , horse racing , people with their heads so far up their assholes they waiting for the popo of it coming back out , steve davis , , people who waste their talent yip right think that will do for now thanks for reading fuck that feels better lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Sychophants

"hmm ok ready got a list as long as my arm on this one . Racism , bigotry , homophobics , war , hippies , vegetarians , george bush both of them ! , hillary clinton , American foreign policy , The english media in the build up to major tournaments , alex salmond , george osbourne , lack of sex , cheeky cunts in clubs , ok just my club ,ohh the oz pm , hezbolah , iran , the russians on their stance with iran , lady gaga , the smoking ban , the fact i never win on the coupons at the bookies , mobile phones , anything apple , fake profiles opn here , wee guys half my age running about the streets acting the hard man , the nazis both former and neo , whilke we on the subject of neo ....the matrix , condoms that i could boil some rice in because they that thick , the scotiish national team in fooptball , ritchie gray , american football , baseball , messy people , alcoholics , drug addicts , horse racing , people with their heads so far up their assholes they waiting for the popo of it coming back out , steve davis , , people who waste their talent yip right think that will do for now thanks for reading fuck that feels better lol "

Are you sure you haven't left anything out?

"hmm ok ready got a list as long as my arm on this one . Racism , bigotry , homophobics , war , hippies , vegetarians , george bush both of them ! , hillary clinton , American foreign policy , The english media in the build up to major tournaments , alex salmond , george osbourne , lack of sex , cheeky cunts in clubs , ok just my club ,ohh the oz pm , hezbolah , iran , the russians on their stance with iran , lady gaga , the smoking ban , the fact i never win on the coupons at the bookies , mobile phones , anything apple , fake profiles opn here , wee guys half my age running about the streets acting the hard man , the nazis both former and neo , whilke we on the subject of neo ....the matrix , condoms that i could boil some rice in because they that thick , the scotiish national team in fooptball , ritchie gray , american football , baseball , messy people , alcoholics , drug addicts , horse racing , people with their heads so far up their assholes they waiting for the popo of it coming back out , steve davis , , people who waste their talent yip right think that will do for now thanks for reading fuck that feels better lol

Are you sure you haven't left anything out? "

hmm got a shit load more but to be honest id have to add myself to the list if i put all down here lol

When am comming up to a junction on a road. And a car comes racing out of that junction like the general lee out of the dukes of hazzard. Then slow down like Fred fucking fintstone.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" Due to a high volume of calls, your call is being held in a queue, a customer service representative will be with you as soon as possible" * que twatty music.....arggggggggggh!!!

london

"" Due to a high volume of calls, your call is being held in a queue, a customer service representative will be with you as soon as possible" * que twatty music.....arggggggggggh!!! "

I always wait for them to answer,when they do i answer thus.'Thank you for answering as promptly as you could but unfortunately another call has come through can you please wait whilst i put you on hold'I then play that old catcy tune agadoo down the phone

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"" Due to a high volume of calls, your call is being held in a queue, a customer service representative will be with you as soon as possible" * que twatty music.....arggggggggggh!!!

I always wait for them to answer,when they do i answer thus.'Thank you for answering as promptly as you could but unfortunately another call has come through can you please wait whilst i put you on hold'I then play that old catcy tune agadoo down the phone "

Naughty, but i like!

"hmm ok ready got a list as long as my arm on this one . Racism , bigotry , homophobics , war , hippies , vegetarians , george bush both of them ! , hillary clinton , American foreign policy , The english media in the build up to major tournaments , alex salmond , george osbourne , lack of sex , cheeky cunts in clubs , ok just my club ,ohh the oz pm , hezbolah , iran , the russians on their stance with iran , lady gaga , the smoking ban , the fact i never win on the coupons at the bookies , mobile phones , anything apple , fake profiles opn here , wee guys half my age running about the streets acting the hard man , the nazis both former and neo , whilke we on the subject of neo ....the matrix , condoms that i could boil some rice in because they that thick , the scotiish national team in fooptball , ritchie gray , american football , baseball , messy people , alcoholics , drug addicts , horse racing , people with their heads so far up their assholes they waiting for the popo of it coming back out , steve davis , , people who waste their talent yip right think that will do for now thanks for reading fuck that feels better lol "

Nothing important then....apart from Steve Davies maybe....!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

the herder gets mine....

Text speak!

Hypocrites who dont practise what they preach.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Text speak!"
srry i dnt get wot u meen

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Sychophants

"

unverifed, photoless ppl who demand a meet and call you a fake and wimp if you refuse to meet them.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Liars

Indignant self righteousness.

Anyway, how dare you suggest that I might be a keeper and herder of goats or any other goat based entity. I've never been so enraged and shall be reporting you to Chris Packham immediately.

Still, its down to peoples choices/preferences. If you don't like goats then move on.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Cyclists

Lots of things, but am ignoring them today ............ tomorrow might be a different matter and I might rage at them then ......... in the meantime, all take a group breath and breathe - in and out in and out ........... creeps away whilst they are breathing .....

"Cyclists "

Especially on Country roads Grrrr......They dont just get my goat, they toatly P me off

"Cyclists "

blind ignorant car drivers

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"Cyclists

blind ignorant car drivers

"

Thankfully i'm not 1 of those

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"So learning to let things go - lifes too short "

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Those frikin pagans!

They always get my goat.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"hmm ok ready got a list as long as my arm on this one . Racism , bigotry , homophobics , war , hippies , vegetarians , george bush both of them ! , hillary clinton , American foreign policy , The english media in the build up to major tournaments , alex salmond , george osbourne , lack of sex , cheeky cunts in clubs , ok just my club ,ohh the oz pm , hezbolah , iran , the russians on their stance with iran , lady gaga , the smoking ban , the fact i never win on the coupons at the bookies , mobile phones , anything apple , fake profiles opn here , wee guys half my age running about the streets acting the hard man , the nazis both former and neo , whilke we on the subject of neo ....the matrix , condoms that i could boil some rice in because they that thick , the scotiish national team in fooptball , ritchie gray , american football , baseball , messy people , alcoholics , drug addicts , horse racing , people with their heads so far up their assholes they waiting for the popo of it coming back out , steve davis , , people who waste their talent yip right think that will do for now thanks for reading fuck that feels better lol

Are you sure you haven't left anything out?

hmm got a shit load more but to be honest id have to add myself to the list if i put all down here lol "

I thought you were just taking a breath

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

pmsl

i think you need to get more off your chest more often lol

Overuse of the word 'lol' Occasionally in a text is fine but in every email, status and message I receive is just going to far! I even know people who us it in face to face conversation. Arrgggghhhhh!

"

Arsene wenger gets my goat"

Him and Fergy too,

The Welsh guy next door

People that walk through you as if you don't exist, or even better the ones that are busy with their mobile phones and walk straight into you.

Also hate people that design things that leave the public guessing as to what they mean. Like traffic lights. Why don't they just say STOP, GO, ABOUT TO GO, ABOUT TO STOP etc...what's with the colours! I spoke to the mobile company Orange and they started talking to me about tariffs in animals like Dolphine etc... what's that all about. Next time I better talk to a zoo keeper for a mobile I guess.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

moaning

Also forgot to mention, I also dislike people that put on their profile no to single guys and then they put a posting for a meet and ask for "M" or "MM". Then when you contact them they go off the handle !

Motor bike riders overtaking on the left in traffic and then thinking that a dual carriageway has 3 lanes!!!

"Motor bike riders overtaking on the left in traffic and then thinking that a dual carriageway has 3 lanes!!! "

Just move over yer miserable git

People who don't shower before entering a swimming pool and leave you dying of their perfume/deodrant as you swim behind them. grrrrr makes me mad.

london

"People that walk through you as if you don't exist, or even better the ones that are busy with their mobile phones and walk straight into you.

Also hate people that design things that leave the public guessing as to what they mean. Like traffic lights. Why don't they just say STOP, GO, ABOUT TO GO, ABOUT TO STOP etc...what's with the colours! I spoke to the mobile company Orange and they started talking to me about tariffs in animals like Dolphine etc... what's that all about. Next time I better talk to a zoo keeper for a mobile I guess."

I think the main reason traffic lights don't say stop,go about to stop etc,is probably down to the fact that some people can't read

Politicians with them its not do as i do but do as i say,know the last time someone tried that we had 2 world wars and millions of people lost their lives.

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Politicians with them its not do as i do but do as i say,know the last time someone tried that we had 2 world wars and millions of people lost their lives."

Thats because we are PLEBS and they are superior beings so they think but I just think they are all wankers every last one of them

Just lately fuckwit drivers. Sainsbury's in my town has a few 'one way' areas of the car park with big 'no entry' signs on one end.

Last night had some guy clearly unable to understand the no entry sign swing around me across the disabled parking bays(he wouldn't have been able to do this had there been people parking there). Was probably looking at me like i'm at fault for blocking him as well.

Anyway, seems he's heading for the exit like I am. I arrive there behind him and he's trundling real slow out of the exit...no cars coming...he indicates left, then right, then left again, then right again....and eventually gets the fuck out of my way and turns right.

How do these people manage to pass driving tests without being able to read basic signage and know how to indicate the correct way they are going?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Dozy drivers in front of me! I dont mind people driving cautiously, I have tolerance for beinners, elderly and anxious people - it is just those who take a minute or two before realising that the lights have changed to green and that are simply not aware of the traffic around them. Driving requires full concentration at all times - otherwise it is not fair or safe for the other drivers.

halal butchers

» Add a new message to this topic