FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is your type - Authentic

What is your type - Authentic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eldomVanilla OP   Man  over a year ago

London

A question I have been asked on numerous occasions. So what is your type. I ponder and think I can not discerningly say I do have a prescribed type. But it just hit me then in the shower. Authenticity. People I find attractive are authentic themself. Not a hard and fast rule on looks, hair colour or body shape or any other box that maybe ticked or unticked. I mean wow the different type of people I have been attracted too had relationships with you would be ticking and unticking visual appearance boxes quicker than what you know. But there was one thing in common authenticity. With no bravado no bullshit no holding back on you and no judgement from yourself on others.

So me that's why

I don't care I don't have I six pack and abs.

I don't care that I don't look like someone that should be on a pop culture dating programme

I dont care there are many more conventially attractive people than me.

I am me.

Relationships are built on a personal level. Lust is built through a desire of someone and not how they look.

Just be you be real be genuine nothing more nothing less.

That's my musing for the night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

My type is based on trust. There is nothing sexier or more stimulating than not just being able to trust someone with your thoughts as well as your body but to have them reciprocate. Nothing is off limits including being able to say no without worrying about their reaction.

A willingness to explore their deepest darkest desires without fear of judgement and to feel completely safe while doing so.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

My type is a certain mind.. a way of thinking and a sense of dark humour. It’s nothing physical, though I may appreciate the aesthetic too. It’s always the mind that clinches it.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Kindness is a big one for me. Her ladyship stupidly had a profile that said she was kind and now she's stuck with me.

Genuine kindness is rare, lots of people can be nice when they want something or are getting something, being kind just because it's in you to be that way is very different.

Mr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My type are open, honest and curious about the world (and kink please )

Fat ass skinny waist big tits and breathing

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I like the type who are honest and not into playing mind games....hard to find though.

What I seek on here is not what I look for in everyday life.

Here it's all about the aesthetic. If I was on a dating site I'd be looking for a connection and all the deep and meaningful crap I can bypass on here.

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

My type is extremely hard to find.

Independent, goal orientated whilst also having a great sense of humour.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I suppose it's the same as the friend's you have in your life. They are all different shapes and sizes. Different professions. Different wealth. Every one of them is there for me through thick and thin. Loyal and make me laugh till I cry and I love them to bits

R

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

My type is emotional intelligence

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Confident

Has a passion

Arty

Spontaneous

Basically, the male version of me!

Honest, kind, intelligent, funny, thoughtful.

Modest too, clearly.

"Kindness is a big one for me. Her ladyship stupidly had a profile that said she was kind and now she's stuck with me.

Genuine kindness is rare, lots of people can be nice when they want something or are getting something, being kind just because it's in you to be that way is very different.

Mr"

A person's attitude to others and the world around them can be VERY attractive (or not!)

Authentic and not afraid to be themselves, and I mean wholeheartedly/shamelessly - especially when they're real enough to express fear or vulnerability... or ask for help. Rare to find.

I'm also very attracted to people who don't take life, or themselves, too seriously. Life can be hard enough without adding more layers of stress and aggro to it.

Physically, had a type when I was younger, but gone way off-piste over the years. Hehe

Wingdings.

In more ways than one.

"Fat ass skinny waist big tits and breathing "

He speaks the truth

We seem to be someone’s type, until we are not.

I could describe someone who fits my type, but then when those boxes are ticked with another person, it sometimes doesn’t work, is it their attitude? I don’t know, it’s just a vibe.

Celebrities are a perfect example, I can fancy a look of a person until they open their mouth. Not their accent…it’s just, something you know.

I don’t have a particular type, like art - I sometimes like stuff I didn’t think I would.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

My type is truthful and honest from get go…. If he can reel me in with a great personality and charm I’m there

» Add a new message to this topic