FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *njames OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Evening all.

Is there any way of finding out the user names of the people you have verified & left verifications for?

I was just having a think about it and there are a number of people who I have met and verified, however they have not returned or verified me.

Is this possible?

Cheers.

J x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't think so

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Evening all.

Is there any way of finding out the user names of the people you have verified & left verifications for?

I was just having a think about it and there are a number of people who I have met and verified, however they have not returned or verified me.

Is this possible?

Cheers.

J x"

not to my knowledge

it's not something that bothers me greatly

i have had various repeat meets with people who have never veri'd me

they have their reasons for doing so which are of no interest to me

my real interest is whether they enjoyed themselves enough to come back, rather than whether they took the time to write something about our meet

I don't believe you can. As the earlier post stated. Some peeps for whatever reason choose not too or even forget to post. Busy, busy lives and all that.

Swindon

"Evening all.

Is this possible?

Cheers.

J x

not to my knowledge

it's not something that bothers me greatly

i have had various repeat meets with people who have never veri'd me

they have their reasons for doing so which are of no interest to me

my real interest is whether they enjoyed themselves enough to come back, rather than whether they took the time to write something about our meet"

I'm not too concerned with any of that either. I met a couple ages ago and we got on really well, met a few times etc..

Anyway, I always left verifications and they never did, not a problem, but now I can not seem to find them and wanted to get back in touch again and can not remember their name (yes I know, how stupid) and the only way I could think of remembering who they were was by the verifications I left

Forum Mod

There is'nt anyway of knowing unless you browse locations and try and see if you recognise the profile names

maybe save the people you meet in the future in your hotlist so you can keep track of them

"There is'nt anyway of knowing unless you browse locations and try and see if you recognise the profile names

maybe save the people you meet in the future in your hotlist so you can keep track of them "

oooh check hpc lettin the trade secrets out

"

maybe save the people you meet in the future in your hotlist so you can keep track of them

oooh check hpc lettin the trade secrets out "

Trade secrets???? It's a Fab rule isn't it????

Forum Mod

"There is'nt anyway of knowing unless you browse locations and try and see if you recognise the profile names

oooh check hpc lettin the trade secrets out "

My other profile is username secret squirrel

maybe save the people you meet in the future in your hotlist so you can keep track of them "

"

oooh check hpc lettin the trade secrets out

Trade secrets???? It's a Fab rule isn't it???? "

i don't think i've ever used the hotlist

then again i have a very good memory for names and numbers

i am affectionately known as 'rainman' in work

Swindon

Sounds like the best idea, thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic