FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever?

Have you ever?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been injured during sex if so how? I call it a sexident, I once got concussion and a black eye from face planting the floor while bent over grabbing my ankles and loosing balance lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Mr KC has. Car sex lead to a banjo string related injury

"Mr KC has. Car sex lead to a banjo string related injury "

Ouch!!! Poor chap literally and figuratively. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was slapped during intercourse

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

"Mr KC has. Car sex lead to a banjo string related injury "

I've seen some kinky shit on here but that's weird even for this place

"I was slapped during intercourse "

I mean that’s pretty standard in my world haha I meant like fallen over broken a bed or a limb or something.

"I was slapped during intercourse

I mean that’s pretty standard in my world haha I meant like fallen over broken a bed or a limb or something. "

Apparently I wasn't hitting the spot so she decided to slap me, like that was going to resolve the issue

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Bitten, scratched and also called some filthy names xx Once fucked a woman who got so wet I may have developed ‘ trench cock’ similar to trench foot but my cocks not a foot… but similar symptoms!! I may add as the fog clears!

Oh.

I love intense and hard sex, so I dont even know where to start!!! I am just thankful I’ve never broken my dick.

My friend was having sex in a bnb and they broke the bed fell through it and she really hurt her ankle it was so bruised and swollen. The worst part was they had to pay for damage to the bed.

"My friend was having sex in a bnb and they broke the bed fell through it and she really hurt her ankle it was so bruised and swollen. The worst part was they had to pay for damage to the bed. "

Who else was going to pay? My late grand dad??

By *pice-meWoman  over a year ago

Home

Broke a marble wash hand basin by partially sitting on it and it fell on my husbands big toe..wash hand basin fell in half and hubby’s toe was black for years.

"Broke a marble wash hand basin by partially sitting on it and it fell on my husbands big toe..wash hand basin fell in half and hubby’s toe was black for years."

Still married?

Home

"Broke a marble wash hand basin by partially sitting on it and it fell on my husbands big toe..wash hand basin fell in half and hubby’s toe was black for years.

Still married? "

Oh yes we are. That was on holiday years ago and since broke a bed too again on holiday.

"Broke a marble wash hand basin by partially sitting on it and it fell on my husbands big toe..wash hand basin fell in half and hubby’s toe was black for years."

Oh my gosh poor hubby.

"Broke a marble wash hand basin by partially sitting on it and it fell on my husbands big toe..wash hand basin fell in half and hubby’s toe was black for years.

Still married?

Oh yes we are. That was on holiday years ago and since broke a bed too again on holiday. "

Maybe consider getting a divorce

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Banjo years ago. Scarring tissue makes it better after the fact.

Tumble down the stairs that ended in giggles. Nothing tragic fortunately.

Home

Still married?

Oh yes we are. That was on holiday years ago and since broke a bed too again on holiday.

Maybe consider getting a divorce "

Ha ha, I suppose it sounds bad but I just remember the fun sex at the time.

Still married?

Ha ha, I suppose it sounds bad but I just remember the fun sex at the time. "

I'm thinking about the damage you guys are going to cause in the forthcoming future

Home

Still married?

I'm thinking about the damage you guys are going to cause in the forthcoming future "

It’s all good fun. Not quite as rough these days

Still married?

I'm thinking about the damage you guys are going to cause in the forthcoming future

It’s all good fun. Not quite as rough these days "

Thank fuck!

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I've fallen off a number of beds, settees and other surfaces. In my youth I cracked my head open on a keg of beer, sliced my hands to pieces on a barbed wire fence and took a header over the back of a bench.

Have also torn ligaments in various places, dislocated my shoulder and broken 2 toes.

It's an adventure, this sex malarkey

"I've fallen off a number of beds, settees and other surfaces. In my youth I cracked my head open on a keg of beer, sliced my hands to pieces on a barbed wire fence and took a header over the back of a bench.

Have also torn ligaments in various places, dislocated my shoulder and broken 2 toes.

It's an adventure, this sex malarkey "

Ummm I think you’re doing it wrong lol, hope you’ve not been injured in a while lovely. X

Home

"I've fallen off a number of beds, settees and other surfaces. In my youth I cracked my head open on a keg of beer, sliced my hands to pieces on a barbed wire fence and took a header over the back of a bench.

Now that’s all sounding very dangerous to me. It makes me sound normal at least.

Ummm I think you’re doing it wrong lol, hope you’ve not been injured in a while lovely. X"

Haven't had sex in a while..... so no sex injuries for some time. But I'm not sure im doing it wrong, just maybe a little too enthusiastically?

Other injuries are a daily hazard.....

Now that’s all sounding very dangerous to me. It makes me sound normal at least."

You're welcome

Ummm I think you’re doing it wrong lol, hope you’ve not been injured in a while lovely. X

Haven't had sex in a while..... so no sex injuries for some time. But I'm not sure im doing it wrong, just maybe a little too enthusiastically?

Other injuries are a daily hazard....."

You sound as clumsy as me

I can fall up stairs and trip over air. Lol. X

I can fall up stairs and trip over air. Lol. X"

Oh I do. Regularly. Most recently, I fell out of the bath (as in about 20 minutes ago) and am sporting a rather fetching lump on my head and bruised elbows where I hit the wall.

Oh I do. Regularly. Most recently, I fell out of the bath (as in about 20 minutes ago) and am sporting a rather fetching lump on my head and bruised elbows where I hit the wall."

Oh my goodness hun!! I walked into a door last week and have had a bruise on my thigh for the past week. We’re a right pair x

Oh I do. Regularly. Most recently, I fell out of the bath (as in about 20 minutes ago) and am sporting a rather fetching lump on my head and bruised elbows where I hit the wall.

Oh my goodness hun!! I walked into a door last week and have had a bruise on my thigh for the past week. We’re a right pair x "

We really are! Maybe it is something in the South West air?

Oh my goodness hun!! I walked into a door last week and have had a bruise on my thigh for the past week. We’re a right pair x

We really are! Maybe it is something in the South West air? "

Hahaha all I can smell is silage and cow shit the joys of farm life!

X

X"

The methane sending us loopy?

X

The methane sending us loopy?"

Might well be. Need to get into the city out of the fresh air. Lol. Maybe we will stop being clumsy then lol

X

Might well be. Need to get into the city out of the fresh air. Lol. Maybe we will stop being clumsy then lol "

I came from the city.... it didn't help. They told me the country and coast would help. They lied.

It’s not an injury as such… but I once had to leave Reg and dash to the chemist… after discovering he had a latex allergy ( my new outfit.. )…. His face started to swell… … I was so worried I blurted out that I needed something for a latex allergy infront of a full shop…

X

Might well be. Need to get into the city out of the fresh air. Lol. Maybe we will stop being clumsy then lol

I came from the city.... it didn't help. They told me the country and coast would help. They lied."

We need wrapping up in cotton wool although eww no the stuff is nasty. Bubble wrap will do.

"It’s not an injury as such… but I once had to leave Reg and dash to the chemist… after discovering he had a latex allergy ( my new outfit.. )…. His face started to swell… … I was so worried I blurted out that I needed something for a latex allergy infront of a full shop… "

Oh gosh. Poor chap.

No injury myself...But i have seen more than a few penis fractures, and of course retrieval of 'lost toys'

I’ve had a black eye aswell.

I’ve also fell off the bed and hit my head on the corner of the bedside table, blacked out for a few seconds and frightened him.

I am clumsy by nature anyway.

"No injury myself...But i have seen more than a few penis fractures, and of course retrieval of 'lost toys'"

Penis fractures….

"No injury myself...But i have seen more than a few penis fractures, and of course retrieval of 'lost toys'"

Medical ? I worked urology so frenuloplastys and other Willy ops where my Wednesday clinic used to call it Willy Wednesday lol. Worst story I heard was of a chap using a Bic pen for sounding the lid became detached and he needed surgery . It’s enough to make your eyes water.

Yes, received corporal punishment from an alpha top who gave me a real good hard spanking on my ass cheeks making them really red.

Operating theatre.it takes a brave man to use a bic pen that way!!

"Been injured during sex if so how? I call it a sexident, I once got concussion and a black eye from face planting the floor while bent over grabbing my ankles and loosing balance lol. "

I’m pretty agile so no not personally but I’ve inflicted some grim and down right nasty injuries on others !!

"Been injured during sex if so how? I call it a sexident, I once got concussion and a black eye from face planting the floor while bent over grabbing my ankles and loosing balance lol.

I’m pretty agile so no not personally but I’ve inflicted some grim and down right nasty injuries on others !!

"

Dare I ask? Lol

"Been injured during sex if so how? I call it a sexident, I once got concussion and a black eye from face planting the floor while bent over grabbing my ankles and loosing balance lol.

Dare I ask? Lol "

I’ve charges pending so I’m actually not allowed to go in to specifics before the case’s are up in court !

But if I get off I’ll definitely jump on and laugh about them with you

Dare I ask? Lol

I’ve charges pending so I’m actually not allowed to go in to specifics before the case’s are up in court !

But if I get off I’ll definitely jump on and laugh about them with you "

There’s a list for people like you lol

Dare I ask? Lol

"

Not yet I haven’t been convicted!!!

But it’s likely!!!

Dare I ask? Lol

But it’s likely!!!"

Fab really need to sort that facepalm emoji out hahaha.

Well that’ll teach me for asking.

Dare I ask? Lol

But it’s likely!!!

Fab really need to sort that facepalm emoji out hahaha.

Well that’ll teach me for asking.

"

Think your genuinely interested?

Some sick puppy’s on here

Anyway You might be on the receiving end some day if you keep these shenanigans up

Broken toe from shower sex.

Had loads of pre sex injuries too from falls

We both had "personal" piercings. . . .

I no longer have my piercings and i will never have another down there...

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not an injury as such, but I once trapped my sciatic nerve. Worst pain I've ever experienced. It was the next day before I recovered enough to get medical attention.

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I was slapped during intercourse

I mean that’s pretty standard in my world haha I meant like fallen over broken a bed or a limb or something.

Apparently I wasn't hitting the spot so she decided to slap me, like that was going to resolve the issue "

Sounds pretty hot to me.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I have had a plethora of minor injuries. I've caused a few, too.

The worst one was when I was tied too tightly and I dislocated my shoulder, but I've also pulled my ACL, given myself concussion, strained a variety of muscles, given myself a wide range of grazes and bruises.

I once stayed in a lovely old hotel in Stamford where the bed had an elaborately carved wooden headboard. During orgasm I twisted round and scraped my face right across the carving, gave myself a huge graze across my cheek and a hell of a black eye.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

My foreskin split a few times- when I was young.

Thankfully it's OK now.

yep... i had my IUD *ripped* out of me, mid-fuck

hilarious now... bloodbath and hospital treatment at the time was not fun.

Px

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"yep... i had my IUD *ripped* out of me, mid-fuck

hilarious now... bloodbath and hospital treatment at the time was not fun.

Px "

Jeez, I'm grimacing at the thought!

By *tamina GentMan  over a year ago

Fareham

"Bitten, scratched and also called some filthy names xx Once fucked a woman who got so wet I may have developed ‘ trench cock’ similar to trench foot but my cocks not a foot… but similar symptoms!! I may add as the fog clears! "
Brilliant..

Another banjo string snapped here, fucked for too long, forgot to lube and she went dry until I thrust she clenched and my string went pop. Blood everywhere, too embarrassed to go to the hospital so sat over the bath with a towel wrapped around it

Almost got knocked out from being headbutted when changing position xx

Had meet this guy a few times in his camper van at his house and out and about. Then one day he invites me into the house he has a thing for getting fucked by cds.

Anyway we are getting carried away in his kitchen when he says fuck me over the table where he bends over grabs the table and i enter him. Well hes shouting harder and faster and i am doing my best to when there is almighty cracking sound and the table breaks he ends up on floor with a huge splinter more like a log in his arm i get the most awful bruised sensation on my cock and pelvic area was very painful.

God knows what he told his wife about the splintered table.

We went back to meeting in his camper after that

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Another banjo string snapped here, fucked for too long, forgot to lube and she went dry until I thrust she clenched and my string went pop. Blood everywhere, too embarrassed to go to the hospital so sat over the bath with a towel wrapped around it "

We were in the car, awkward angle and..... Snap! He did eventually go to the hospital because at the time, we didn't have a clue what he'd done! He had to sit with cum/blood stained undies on for ages, poor Mr KC I believe the doctors had to suppress their giggles

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Not that we can think of but Mr did break a bed on a fab meet a while ago

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Not me but years ago me and a friend went with two girls to a hay barn.

We were both at it when he let out an almighty scream. His elbow slipped through the stacks of hay bales and he dislocated his shoulder.

I was in stitches and the poor girls just didn't now what to do.

I had my lips broken during facesitting. I went to work looking like I had botox.

My first wife bit me during a BJ. Was sore for about a week!

Feel out a hot tub at an Airbnb and ended up with my foot through decking. For some reason my ex called the places owner who lived nearby. Not awkward at all when he arrives to me trying to get my bloody leg out in the nude

Snapped my banjo string once. Blood everywhere

Only ever injured my heart and my feelings during sex.

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Fell off a picnic table, onto the bench part, then the floor. One leg black and blue from hip to calf, aswell as multiple grazes and splinters.

"Only ever injured my heart and my feelings during sex. "

That’s what you get for having feelings amd a heart!

"Only ever injured my heart and my feelings during sex.

That’s what you get for having feelings amd a heart!"

Haha So true imagine having a heart of all the useless organs to have !!!

Good point mate

"Been injured during sex if so how? I call it a sexident, I once got concussion and a black eye from face planting the floor while bent over grabbing my ankles and loosing balance lol. "

My worst sex-based injury, which I still have to this day, is a deviated septum...

I went on a boozy date with a very randy lady who bought us loads of champagne on her work card. Went back to her hotel, collapsed in a horny heap on the floor and had a roll around on the floor, then picked her up and chucked her on the bed. As she landed I dived on top of her for a smooch, but she instinctly lerched forwards and my nose cracked against her forehead. I have a distinct memory of the "crunch" sound as we collided, but being d*unk and very aroused, I powered on and we had a ridiculously fun night.

Next day I felt my nose throbbing, put my finger up there and could feel the disparity between left and right nostril. Have been to the doc's but there's not much that can be done about deviated septums... especially now, over 15 years later.

Still, a war wound that always triggers very naughty, happy memories.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Fuck me, what were you having sex with? An angry bull? I thought ice climbing was a risky sport, it doesn't come close to your sex life though...

I hope there was no lasting damage and your bath injury heals. Also, be grateful you don't live with her ladyship, she would be constantly laughing at your misfortune. She can still be brought to tears of mouth thinking about her ex husband taking down the stairs a few decades ago.

Mr

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Had my old chap grazed well bite really when recieve a very forceful bj of a greedy woman scared it

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not exactly injured, but Jo did put one of her dildo’s with the sucker, on my head so she could ride it during a 69 left me with a massive round love bite on my forehead!! Lasted about 3 days!!

D.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"Not exactly injured, but Jo did put one of her dildo’s with the sucker, on my head so she could ride it during a 69 left me with a massive round love bite on my forehead!! Lasted about 3 days!!

D."

This just made me howl

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Not exactly injured, but Jo did put one of her dildo’s with the sucker, on my head so she could ride it during a 69 left me with a massive round love bite on my forehead!! Lasted about 3 days!!

D."

did you look like David Bowie?

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Torsion of the left testicle ( twisted left nut)

Emergency surgery and an unfeasibly large sack carried around in a waist banded string bag for a week….ouch…

D."

What did you tell people how you did it?!!

"Only ever injured my heart and my feelings during sex.

That’s what you get for having feelings amd a heart!

Haha So true imagine having a heart of all the useless organs to have !!!

Good point mate

"

I know!! What a waste of internal space. Could have another appendix!

Fuck me, what were you having sex with? An angry bull? I thought ice climbing was a risky sport, it doesn't come close to your sex life though...

I hope there was no lasting damage and your bath injury heals. Also, be grateful you don't live with her ladyship, she would be constantly laughing at your misfortune. She can still be brought to tears of mouth thinking about her ex husband taking down the stairs a few decades ago.

Mr"

This wasn't even just with one person.... so I quickly came to the conclusion I was the common denominator. And they all came out of it unscathed.....

I've had a lot of very successful, non injury sex as well though!

D."

That's utterly brilliant!!

(Sorry D)

D."

Genuinely just snorted laughing at this! Haha

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Partially split my foreskin once, luckily not that badly.

An ex used to draw blood on my back with her nails, but I had no complaints there….

» Add a new message to this topic