FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Breast feeding

Breast feeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilo_Stitch69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

So who’s watchinf channel4 right now , breast feeding my husband ? Guess its one way to keep your breast in shape lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Coventry(ish)

Bit weird!!

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Keep up at the back! The NHS now calls it chest-feeding because men, it is claimed, can also do it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've been asked if I do this, many years ago. It sounds like a fast route to saggy boobs.

Coventry(ish)

"I've been asked if I do this, many years ago. It sounds like a fast route to saggy boobs.

"

Was that 5 years ago?

"Keep up at the back! The NHS now calls it chest-feeding because men, it is claimed, can also do it."

Men can do it. Look it up. And, they're still called breasts and nipples. Men should check for breast cancer, too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I still breast feed my son. I couldn’t think of anything worse…I hate when people turn innocent things like this sexual

Or….I dunno. If it isn’t a sexual thing, then I dunno. There’s lots of benefits to breast milk. If my husband NEEDED it, I’d express it into a cup.

I’ve had many requests before asking me to breastfeed them

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Bitty.

Saw the title. Roll my eyes.

"I've been asked if I do this, many years ago. It sounds like a fast route to saggy boobs.

Was that 5 years ago?"

'Twas long before the internet. Nice to see you.

"

I had saggy boobs before breastfeeding.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Watching it now, interesting, weird, arousing.

Breastfeeding offspring, definitely not a sexual thing.

But surely breastfeeding an adult must be?

NOTTINGHAM

Well my husband would go hungry as they aint much breast never mind milk

It makes me shudder breast feeding shouldn’t be sexualised it’s bad enough as a new mum breast feeding in public and have guys stare

Documentaries like this don’t help

"It makes me shudder breast feeding shouldn’t be sexualised it’s bad enough as a new mum breast feeding in public and have guys stare

Documentaries like this don’t help "

I'm finding it difficult, for similar reasons. However, kinks are kinks and I can see it would be bonding. I just worry about the power dynamic.

Spain, Lancs

"Keep up at the back! The NHS now calls it chest-feeding because men, it is claimed, can also do it.

Men can do it. Look it up. And, they're still called breasts and nipples. Men should check for breast cancer, too.

"

I've never known a man who breastfeeds. Have you?

Coventry(ish)

"It makes me shudder breast feeding shouldn’t be sexualised it’s bad enough as a new mum breast feeding in public and have guys stare

Precisely!

"Keep up at the back! The NHS now calls it chest-feeding because men, it is claimed, can also do it.

I've never known a man who breastfeeds. Have you?"

I know men who tried when their babies were little. They gave up because it was too much faff.

NOTTINGHAM

I've never known a man who breastfeeds. Have you?"

Not the only one who thought this then would of come in handy when i was breastfeeding our son

Spain, Lancs

I know men who tried when their babies were little. They gave up because it was too much faff."

Wow! Were they lactating?

Coventry(ish)

Was that 5 years ago?

'Twas long before the internet. Nice to see you."

And you...la la la

I know men who tried when their babies were little. They gave up because it was too much faff.

Wow! Were they lactating?"

No, they gave up because it takes time, as the programme shows. They did the tube to expressed milk attached to their nipple so the baby was fed.

I know one man (not trans) who had breast cancer and a mastectomy. Check your breasts. That pink ribbon applies to you too.

NOTTINGHAM

There was two couples who was actually breastfeeding there husband on tonight’s show , each to there own but was painful enough feeding my son never mind a grown man

"There was two couples who was actually breastfeeding there husband on tonight’s show , each to there own but was painful enough feeding my son never mind a grown man "

With teeth.

NOTTINGHAM

Can you imagine …. Sharing a breast with your child lol

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

^^^This. I have a very vivid recollection of what I called a "dirty old man" who complained about me breastfeeding my son in a café. I was 16. I was told I should go and feed him in the toilet because someone was offended. I was hiding in a corner and the only other customer was this man. He literally needed a periscope to see anything. I refused and left and never ever went in there again.

I had a better experience the second time around (2017-2020) but there was a constant sense of hypervigilance about someone staring or complaining.

Too many people seem unaware that the primary function of the breast is to provide sustenance for offspring. Not to attract sexual attention.

North West

Not the only one who thought this then would of come in handy when i was breastfeeding our son "

It's called an SNS

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

No thank you! I’m 4.5 month post birth, I’m still expressing, I find nothing sexual in it whatsoever. Feel free to drink my milk for the health benefits, but not from the source or for sexual reasons

30k - a wk!

Spain, Lancs

No, they gave up because it takes time, as the programme shows. They did the tube to expressed milk attached to their nipple so the baby was fed.

I know one man (not trans) who had breast cancer and a mastectomy. Check your breasts. That pink ribbon applies to you too."

They were expressing milk? Wow. So a man was lactating?

North West

I know one man (not trans) who had breast cancer and a mastectomy. Check your breasts. That pink ribbon applies to you too.

They were expressing milk? Wow. So a man was lactating?"

Anyone can be induced to lactate, if they have even small amounts of breast tissue. However, the milk used in supplemental nursing systems, via which any man can use his nipples to feed (as can women too) is more often expressed milk from donors.

Check out SNS on Dr Jack Newman's website and you'll see.

Spain, Lancs

Anyone can be induced to lactate, if they have even small amounts of breast tissue. However, the milk used in supplemental nursing systems, via which any man can use his nipples to feed (as can women too) is more often expressed milk from donors.

Check out SNS on Dr Jack Newman's website and you'll see. "

Rare then that a man lactates... it's donated milk

You learn something every day. Thanks

North West

You learn something every day. Thanks"

Yes, it's most commonly donated milk but anyone (men included) could induce lactation if they knew what to do. It's easier to induce if you've breastfed or given birth before, but not impossible. Some adoptive parents, who have never been pregnant, induce lactation so they can feed the child(ren) they adopt, for example. I had to relactate for my most recently born child. I'd stopped for a month due to poor medical advice and restarted again using only a breast pump. My milk had completely gone but it came back pretty quickly. Was quite time consuming though.

Spain, Lancs

Yes, it's most commonly donated milk but anyone (men included) could induce lactation if they knew what to do. It's easier to induce if you've breastfed or given birth before, but not impossible. Some adoptive parents, who have never been pregnant, induce lactation so they can feed the child(ren) they adopt, for example. I had to relactate for my most recently born child. I'd stopped for a month due to poor medical advice and restarted again using only a breast pump. My milk had completely gone but it came back pretty quickly. Was quite time consuming though. "

Do any men actually do this?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Its incredibly sexy and erotic to taste your partners breastmilk as your having sex if she's still breastfeeding your baby..( not at the same time)

I remember vividly having it squirt all over my face if she was on top and she was late feeding or expressing

It was part of sex though...not a come here and I'll give you a feed type of thing

North West

Yes, it's most commonly donated milk but anyone (men included) could induce lactation if they knew what to do. It's easier to induce if you've breastfed or given birth before, but not impossible. Some adoptive parents, who have never been pregnant, induce lactation so they can feed the child(ren) they adopt, for example. I had to relactate for my most recently born child. I'd stopped for a month due to poor medical advice and restarted again using only a breast pump. My milk had completely gone but it came back pretty quickly. Was quite time consuming though.

Do any men actually do this?"

Transwomen, same sex couples and adoptive parents - yes, they do. Also men use SNSs

I'd love a lady to breast feed me

By *ikAshCouple  over a year ago

London

I found the programme oddly fascinating

Them breasts are so beautiful

NOTTINGHAM

I love channel 4 they are not shy to share things people wouldnt say was ‘ normal’ my fav show by them has been the swinging program & what happens inside clubs even though they was a bit far off x

» Add a new message to this topic