FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Abuse Report Forum

Abuse Report Forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we all know alot of women get abuse for simply having a type. Sometimes unprovoked but it's always uncalled for and can be very extreme in some cases.

I believe as a community we should do what we can to crack down on these fools.

With a forum where you can report the horrible people on this site.

Everyone else in the forum helps to get them removed from the site by reporting.

If you receive any abuse which you just can't ignore. Feel free to post it here. Their account name, what they said (if you feeo comfortable)

And we will report away.

It's getting out of hand now, Let's go Fabbers

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Please send a screenshot to me of what they said, it wouldn't be nice if we got rid of an innocent member.

Once I recieve proof of the abuse I will green light it in the forum and we'll do our best to get them off this site.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Read the site rules.

READ the site rules.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Mentioning names or personal messages can get you a ban so be careful what you wish for or it might be you leaving the site

King's Crustacean

"Please send a screenshot to me of what they said, it wouldn't be nice if we got rid of an innocent member.

Once I recieve proof of the abuse I will green light it in the forum and we'll do our best to get them off this site. "

O.P. Have you suggested to Tesco that they might sell groceries yet ?

I have a feeling you will. xx

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"As we all know alot of women get abuse for simply having a type. Sometimes unprovoked but it's always uncalled for and can be very extreme in some cases.

Everyone else in the forum helps to get them removed from the site by reporting.

If you receive any abuse which you just can't ignore. Feel free to post it here. Their account name, what they said (if you feeo comfortable)

And we will report away.

"

This goes against the site rules

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Admin do that job, report to them and they’ll take action.

As Granny said read the site rules.

King's Crustacean

For people wanting to report any profile, use the report button or other facilities that have been in place since dick docked.

"Mentioning names or personal messages can get you a ban so be careful what you wish for or it might be you leaving the site "

i tried to be helpful

Well surely there's another way because to many of my friends get bothered by the abuse they recieve

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

This is just like gangjng up on people's

No thanks

Admin are great here

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Mentioning names or personal messages can get you a ban so be careful what you wish for or it might be you leaving the site

i tried to be helpful

Well surely there's another way because to many of my friends get bothered by the abuse they recieve"

Use your filters ladies and use the block and report function, that’s all your friends can do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is just like gangjng up on people's

No thanks

Admin are great here"

How do you know they are

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"Mentioning names or personal messages can get you a ban so be careful what you wish for or it might be you leaving the site

i tried to be helpful

Well surely there's another way because to many of my friends get bothered by the abuse they recieve"

As stated if they are receiving abuse, the messages should be reported directly to the admin mods.

STOKE ON TRENT

No thanks

Admin are great here

How do you know they are "

Go away

King's Crustacean

i tried to be helpful

Your intentions were honourable and melted my stone cold heart but there are LOADS of measures to safeguard yourself here......

Some people choose not to find them and like to bleat for the drama and sympathy ...... not all .... but an awful lot of some.

You sir...... are a gent.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Alls needed is to block them ourselves and move on really x

No thanks

Admin are great here

How do you know they are

Go away "

I don’t think I will

King's Crustacean

"Alls needed is to block them ourselves and move on really x"

That doesn't get you attention tho does it ?

Who are you going to get sympathy from and appear to have a life if you behave in a sensible adult fashion ..... ???? eh ??

"As we all know alot of women get abuse for simply having a type. Sometimes unprovoked but it's always uncalled for and can be very extreme in some cases.

And we will report away.

"

There are PEOPLE abused, not just women and you are not in right to sort out who is abusing and what means abuse. Slow down, keep fabbing happily, there are people who deal with this issue, leave it for them.

Give us a break with the militia group, you become an abuser yourself. Who do you think is scared of you?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

This wouldn't work as you only hear one side.

STOKE ON TRENT

"This wouldn't work as you only hear one side. "

Thankyou xxx

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's against sure rules to name and shame.

It's not always women who get abuse and it's not always unprovoked when they do either.

Women are just as capable of giving abuse as men are they are just better at trying to play the innocent .I've seen it first hand in some groups I've been in when they show the abuse but you can tell it's in response to a message the guy got first. But funny how it's never shown.

Yes sometimes it's unprovoked but we have to learn how to deal with it. It is the internet and nothing will stop all abuse anyhow.You can only control how you let it affect you.

Also these vigilante ideas usually just lead to innocent people being railroaded because someone has taken a dislike to them.It is so open to abuse I don't see how anyone would even think it's a good idea.

Lastly white knighting is such an unattractive trait in my eyes.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Alls needed is to block them ourselves and move on really x

That doesn't get you attention tho does it ?

Who are you going to get sympathy from and appear to have a life if you behave in a sensible adult fashion ..... ???? eh ??"

x

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Lol. Who made you Bob?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's not always what it says on the tin.

Not every victim is actually a victim.

Sometimes the first responder gets a different story to what actually happened and is used by the victim to bolster their side of the story.

In other words before crossing this particular road, "Stop, look, listen think!"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

The above is a link to the forum rules. N.B the no naming and shaming rule and the no posting private messages rule. I strongly advise against attempting to encourage others to do so or doing so yourself.

My previous post also sets out how admin deal with reports.

Admin have a tough job and will always deal with abusive posts and messages.