FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age limits

Age limits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was wondering if the home page updates shud include the age range in each post, would save a lot of looking at profiles only to then find out he/she/they are not looking at ur age. Just wondering.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was wondering if the home page updates shud include the age range in each post, would save a lot of looking at profiles only to then find out he/she/they are not looking at ur age. Just wondering."

Look at the age preferences

Then read the profile

Then look at the pics

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If you search users there is a tick box that says "I'm the age they're looking for".

There are a lot of guts looking for much younger women, so I use that search to save myself the effort of reading profiles of people who will never be interested in this old bird.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"If you search users there is a tick box that says "I'm the age they're looking for".

There are a lot of guts looking for much younger women, so I use that search to save myself the effort of reading profiles of people who will never be interested in this old bird."

Guys. No idea why my autocorrect keeps changing guys to guts but it does make me laugh!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Was wondering if the home page updates shud include the age range in each post, would save a lot of looking at profiles only to then find out he/she/they are not looking at ur age. Just wondering.

Look at the age preferences

Then read the profile

Then look at the pics "

I do exactly that, but im saying, if the ages are there on the home page posts it saves clicking on then to find out.

» Add a new message to this topic