FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Winter lovers

Winter lovers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only one who loves winters more than summers(Except for the lovely legs on show) and prefer winter holidays on snowy mountains over summer holidays in beaches?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

"Yes "

I guess so

Autumn is my fave season. I’ve never done a cold holiday but would love to!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Love the winter (although I absolutely hate snow) I can go out and run, long walks in a ‘yer big coat’ and later home and make the most of your warm home. Coffee shops rather than pubs to warm up.

The approaching festive season

"Autumn is my fave season. I’ve never done a cold holiday but would love to! "

I'm with you

All my best clothes are Autumn/Winter clothes

For me it’s that blue skys and suns_ine without being too hot but that slight cold chill, the smell of peoples fires and bonfires, warm soup and gravy dinners of a cold evening. All the autumnal colours and a warm comfy hoody. Hot baths. Ah honestly it’s all just bliss. I love this time of year.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Love the winter too! It's cosy and love the snow.

By *oveGiving44Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I love days that are dry, sunny and still (or with a slight breeze) regardless of whether it's summer or winter. I do prefer warmer temperatures though.

Thanks to climate change winter seems to be mostly wet and windy now. I absolutely hate that.

"For me it’s that blue skys and suns_ine without being too hot but that slight cold chill, the smell of peoples fires and bonfires, warm soup and gravy dinners of a cold evening. All the autumnal colours and a warm comfy hoody. Hot baths. Ah honestly it’s all just bliss. I love this time of year. "

Yes. Autumn is beautiful like winter but without the hard work of having to wear heavy jackets

Lover of all seasons

"Love the winter (although I absolutely hate snow) I can go out and run, long walks in a ‘yer big coat’ and later home and make the most of your warm home. Coffee shops rather than pubs to warm up.

The approaching festive season "

Love taking long walks wearing heavy jackets

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

If I had a winter lover I might be a winter lover.

"Love the winter too! It's cosy and love the snow. "

Snuggling under a duvet during winters is bliss

Fuck summer. Praise the winter and a bit of autumn.

"I love days that are dry, sunny and still (or with a slight breeze) regardless of whether it's summer or winter. I do prefer warmer temperatures though.

Thanks to climate change winter seems to be mostly wet and windy now. I absolutely hate that."

Yeah. Wind can be a deal breaker during winters.

By *avidagainMan  over a year ago

st.leonards on sea

its lovely to wrap up warm and snuggle up too x

"Lover of all seasons "

Much prefer winter to summer. I run so hot , I have air cons on all year around

"If I had a winter lover I might be a winter lover. "

Too many conclusions I can reach from that line

"Fuck summer. Praise the winter and a bit of autumn. "

Exactly!!

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Love the winter too! It's cosy and love the snow.

Snuggling under a duvet during winters is bliss"

So true!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No that's me too. Love it.

It's almost time for my annual sexy knitwear thread.

"If I had a winter lover I might be a winter lover. "

Aw!

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I prefer spring and summer.

I like jumpers and leggings though. Im having such a cozy hangover day.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I love a good cold snowboarding holiday but I'm not a huge fan of winter in general.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I probably prefer autumn, but would much rather have winter than summer.

I draw the line at snow though, the stuff is evil.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Am I the only one who loves winters more than summers(Except for the lovely legs on show) and prefer winter holidays on snowy mountains over summer holidays in beaches?"

hate summer, its too hot, and full of tourists invading my home.

I love winter. I'm obsessed with wooly hats and I love hot chocolate and running in the snow and the air being so cold it takes your breath away and snuggling under blankets and dark evenings so I can look into people's windows and they don't know I'm there.

"No that's me too. Love it.

It's almost time for my annual sexy knitwear thread. "

Yessss! I knit my own hats.

"I probably prefer autumn, but would much rather have winter than summer.

I draw the line at snow though, the stuff is evil."

Snow is evil? Why would you say that? They give some lovely sound when you walk on them with boots.

"I love winter. I'm obsessed with wooly hats and I love hot chocolate and running in the snow and the air being so cold it takes your breath away and snuggling under blankets and dark evenings so I can look into people's windows and they don't know I'm there. "

Hot chocolate during winters

Looking into other people's windows is nice too. One doesn't have to lose sleep to do that like summers.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I love winter. I love clomping over grass on frosty mornings, that lovely crunch underfoot. I love long dark nights and fuzzy pyjamas, going outside and having my breath make clouds of condensation.

I love days when the rain buckets down so hard I can barely see out of my windows, the comfort of a stew that's been bubbling in my slow cooker all day, huddling under fluffy throws to watch telly.

Just when I'm getting sick of the cold I love to see the first crocus and snowdrops, the joyous feeling that spring is coming that gladdens the heart.

"I love winter. I love clomping over grass on frosty mornings, that lovely crunch underfoot. I love long dark nights and fuzzy pyjamas, going outside and having my breath make clouds of condensation.

I love days when the rain buckets down so hard I can barely see out of my windows, the comfort of a stew that's been bubbling in my slow cooker all day, huddling under fluffy throws to watch telly.

Just when I'm getting sick of the cold I love to see the first crocus and snowdrops, the joyous feeling that spring is coming that gladdens the heart."

Wow! Have you tried a career as a writer? That's exactly how I feel in winters, only described more beautifully.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I love winter. I love clomping over grass on frosty mornings, that lovely crunch underfoot. I love long dark nights and fuzzy pyjamas, going outside and having my breath make clouds of condensation.

Just when I'm getting sick of the cold I love to see the first crocus and snowdrops, the joyous feeling that spring is coming that gladdens the heart.

Wow! Have you tried a career as a writer? That's exactly how I feel in winters, only described more beautifully."

That's very flattering, thank you!

Sadly I've no imagination and a very short attention span

"I love winter. I'm obsessed with wooly hats and I love hot chocolate and running in the snow and the air being so cold it takes your breath away and snuggling under blankets and dark evenings so I can look into people's windows and they don't know I'm there.

Looking into other people's windows is nice too. One doesn't have to lose sleep to do that like summers."

In summer people don't have their lights on so it's really hard to see what's going on when it gets dark.

Wow! Have you tried a career as a writer? That's exactly how I feel in winters, only described more beautifully."

Second this. I’m a creative writing student and trust me that’s beautifully written.

I love winter, I’m heading to Norway in a few weeks to spend time with my mums side of the family in Oslo, it won’t be full winter but it’ll be getting close

I love winter!!! I love the cold, the dark nights, the crappy weather, Halloween, bonfire, Xmas.

Hate summer with a passion .

"I love winter. I'm obsessed with wooly hats and I love hot chocolate and running in the snow and the air being so cold it takes your breath away and snuggling under blankets and dark evenings so I can look into people's windows and they don't know I'm there.

Looking into other people's windows is nice too. One doesn't have to lose sleep to do that like summers.

In summer people don't have their lights on so it's really hard to see what's going on when it gets dark. "

Also, too many people on the streets. So it's easy to get caught during somewhere

"I love winter, I’m heading to Norway in a few weeks to spend time with my mums side of the family in Oslo, it won’t be full winter but it’ll be getting close "

Went to Svalbard before lockdown. Except for a minor frostbite on the nose, it was amazing. Visited Oslo too on the way back. Lovely city.

"I love winter!!! I love the cold, the dark nights, the crappy weather, Halloween, bonfire, Xmas.

Hate summer with a passion ."

Share your hatred for summer

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

It’s great to see posts like the above. I love autumn and winter and people often look at mw like I’m insane.

I just love the light, the relative quiet, the all-enveloping dark and the feeling of being at the mercy of nature and it’s awesome power.

I could do with someone for winter cwtches though .

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Yes

"Am I the only one who loves winters more than summers(Except for the lovely legs on show) and prefer winter holidays on snowy mountains over summer holidays in beaches?"

You're definitely not the only one, autumn and winter are my favourites

A crisp frosty morning with blue skies and that first snowfall that you know will settle heavy and deep and you wont have to battle out to work in it I love. After that it is all a bit tiresome and long for a bit of warmth back from the sun.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Can’t beat a blue sunny winters day

Best time of year and the more snow the better

"It’s great to see posts like the above. I love autumn and winter and people often look at mw like I’m insane.

I just love the light, the relative quiet, the all-enveloping dark and the feeling of being at the mercy of nature and it’s awesome power.

I could do with someone for winter cwtches though ."

Love that

West Wales and Cardiff

"It’s great to see posts like the above. I love autumn and winter and people often look at mw like I’m insane.

I could do with someone for winter cwtches though .

Love that "

Thanks.

I think it helps that I prefer to escape the fuss of Christmas. I love the emptiness of January these days, and make it a time to do nice things and be good to myself.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We don't like the cold weather, but we're hornier in the winter

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"No that's me too. Love it.

It's almost time for my annual sexy knitwear thread.

Yessss! I knit my own hats. "

Oh yessss. We'll wait for Halloween pics to happen first then you best get your knitted hats out.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

It gives me a chance to break out my 3245 scarf collection, so yes, I love Winter. So long as it’s not icy.

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Much prefer late autumn and winter.....like most big animals, I need to keep cool

Don't ski anymore (knees aren't up to it these days), but go to Lapland every now and again, got addicted to snowmobiles, tremendous fun!

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Most def snow Holidays every time love skiing and snow walks snowball fight then in front of a real fire to warm up

"Much prefer late autumn and winter.....like most big animals, I need to keep cool

Don't ski anymore (knees aren't up to it these days), but go to Lapland every now and again, got addicted to snowmobiles, tremendous fun! "

Snowmobiles are really lot of fun. So is dogsledding

"It gives me a chance to break out my 3245 scarf collection, so yes, I love Winter. So long as it’s not icy."

I do love seeing women with those big scarfs around the neck

"Most def snow Holidays every time love skiing and snow walks snowball fight then in front of a real fire to warm up "

I never tried skiing. I am slim but I have never been good at these things which require good body balance.

By *ance_With_MeMan  over a year ago

Macclesfield

I love spring. The air is fresh, it’s getting lighter and I’m excited that the dark cold winter is over. The lovely ladies are starting to be less wrapped up.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I love winter I would prefer longer days but I love frosty mornings and wrapping up well when outside and sitting by the fire listening to the wind and rain howling outside .

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

"Much prefer late autumn and winter.....like most big animals, I need to keep cool

Don't ski anymore (knees aren't up to it these days), but go to Lapland every now and again, got addicted to snowmobiles, tremendous fun!

Snowmobiles are really lot of fun. So is dogsledding"

Yep, do a bit of that too.

Ice fishing is OK as well.

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

"Most def snow Holidays every time love skiing and snow walks snowball fight then in front of a real fire to warm up

I never tried skiing. I am slim but I have never been good at these things which require good body balance."

I was slim when I first went it'd getting the position right then your good to go

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I love winter I would prefer longer days but I love frosty mornings and wrapping up well when outside and sitting by the fire listening to the wind and rain howling outside ."

Isn't that called Summer in Belfast?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I love winter I would prefer longer days but I love frosty mornings and wrapping up well when outside and sitting by the fire listening to the wind and rain howling outside .

Isn't that called Summer in Belfast? "

Pretty much

My childhood was full of snowy beautiful winters. A forest near our house and walks through fields amongst the blinding sparkly whiteness.. pine trees covered in beautiful capes and tutus of a snowfall..and that beautiful crunchy sound it makes under the boots.

Yes I'll take that over Sweat and heat

I love the winter too, I long for good winter conditions in the mountains so I can go climbing.

Mr

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

We don't get alot of winter out here, when we do nobody knows how to drive in it, fall and spring are nice,

West Wales and Cardiff

OK, I admit it - I have a massive thing for women wearing bobble hats

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Sorry winter is shit, cold wet

» Add a new message to this topic