FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is this site too cheap?

Is this site too cheap?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfun009 OP   Man  over a year ago

oxford

Whats your thoughts?....if membership was mandatory and dearer do you think it would get rid of all the timewasters and non genuine people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Doubt it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, it would just make it easier for another site similar to pop up for free

"Whats your thoughts?....if membership was mandatory and dearer do you think it would get rid of all the timewasters and non genuine people "

Hello Fab Swingers Accountant.

Didn’t realise you work Sunday.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I don’t think it’s too cheap but I think there should be better ways of verifying people to try to get rid of a lot of the fake profiles

I don’t think it’s too cheap. As I have mentioned in other threads I would be happy to pay more, but I would want more functionality in return

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The words timewaster and genuine are subjective though. There are people here many years who have been accused of being the former and not the latter.

Using filters and a healthy dose of cop on would work much better than increased fees.

I guess what is your definition of a time waster??

People use the site for a myriad of reasons

Some are exhibitionists and this gives them an outlet

Some are too afraid to meet in person or concerned about their personal appearance, or too ill

Some have found their dynamic but still enjoy looking at others photos, chatting and using the forum and sharing their own photos

Are they time wasters?

It would cut down some of the opportunist profiles, but the cost is not high enough to be a real barrier

I get the point, but I’m not sure if it’d have the desired affect. I’ve not managed a meet in 2 years on here, but happy to pay £5 for the pics and forums and cam etc. If it were more expensive I’d prob just leave, think a few others might as well. You would lose a lot of fantasists and time wasters, but the ‘genuine’ population who join in forums etc would diminish as well quite possibly.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Why do you think a charge would target the time-wasters and not the genuine people? Certainly it would stop some genuine people, but time-wasters get something out of being on here and I'm sure they are not all penniless.

"I don’t think it’s too cheap. As I have mentioned in other threads I would be happy to pay more, but I would want more functionality in return"

Like ability to post more dick pics?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Whats your thoughts?....if membership was mandatory and dearer do you think it would get rid of all the timewasters and non genuine people "

Time wasters and non genuine people have money as well.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

At no point would the cost of the site prevent fakes or time wasters, it would only preclude more genuine people from joining.

Fewer genuine users and the same number of fakes would mean a poorer site experience for those left

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

All this would do is punish people with less disposable income.

Hatred of the poor is rife in this country. Ugh.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Whats your thoughts?.... if membership was mandatory and dearer do you think it would get rid of all the timewasters and non-genuine people "

Was on a paysite for couple year before fab no it does not stop time wasters and non-genuine as you say still, all the same, issues just more expensive more also more paid services as well as was allowed by the site.

Fab is great that does not mean it's perfect I would love to update their interface and how the whole site works with meeting people also the chat room and forums desperate need of bringing into 2021..

If I paid more I would want a more user friendly site …

No.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

The price is right, but perhaps credit card or something verification to keep the fakes from registering again and again.

Actually no it wouldn’t. There are a lot of genuine people on here that aren’t site supporters. I doubt many would pay without being on here for free first.

Fakes and timewasters pay too it doesn’t stop them

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I don’t think it’s too cheap but I think there should be better ways of verifying people to try to get rid of a lot of the fake profiles "

Regular picture verification might help.

Also, a certain period here without verification of any sort could lead to a delete.

But it depends on how the site earns its money - if it’s based on member numbers then there’s not going to the impetus to tighten things that much.

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Actually no it wouldn’t. There are a lot of genuine people on here that aren’t site supporters. I doubt many would pay without being on here for free first.

Fakes and timewasters pay too it doesn’t stop them "

True story

"I don’t think it’s too cheap. As I have mentioned in other threads I would be happy to pay more, but I would want more functionality in return

Like ability to post more dick pics?"

To be able to edit forums comments, the ability to separate messages in too different folders, group chat function etc.

Too many dicks already

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No.

Next.

No, but it would exclude genuine, but skint people.

"I guess what is your definition of a time waster??

People use the site for a myriad of reasons

Some are exhibitionists and this gives them an outlet

Some are too afraid to meet in person or concerned about their personal appearance, or too ill

Some have found their dynamic but still enjoy looking at others photos, chatting and using the forum and sharing their own photos

Are they time wasters?

It would cut down some of the opportunist profiles, but the cost is not high enough to be a real barrier "

Also, what she said ^

» Add a new message to this topic