FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Top Hit! K-Drama Squid Game! How about K - gentlemen for you all

Top Hit! K-Drama Squid Game! How about K - gentlemen for you all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apperAsian23 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hi! everyone!

Did you watch the Squid Game (Netflix,K-Drama) ?

I did it of course as I am from Korea.

Hope you all enjoyed it!

The all games showed(played) in Squid Game when I was boy I played at the ground all the time! It reminded me of my kids days..!! But it’s too many bloody killing scenes.

BUT Now it’s time to meet and explore Korean man here ! Hehehe

As a Asian guy sometimes it’s not easy to meet someone…!

But I keep trying all the time! ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I have started to find certain Korean gentleman attractive but too embarrassed to give my reasons

london

Tell me what it is… That’s all fine with me!

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’ve got to give you kudos for trying to use the success of a violent horror series to get sex, based purely on the fact that it’s set in Korea!

I've messaged you in private op I'm just too ashamed

london

"I’ve got to give you kudos for trying to use the success of a violent horror series to get sex, based purely on the fact that it’s set in Korea!

"

Please do not synodal and criticised.

I didn’t realise that the Top ranks over 90 countries No 1 Netflix Drama. As i am Korean, I am really glad that!

Think about more open minded!

Also it is not only one things that it’s set in Korea ……..!!

Manchester (he/him)

"I’ve got to give you kudos for trying to use the success of a violent horror series to get sex, based purely on the fact that it’s set in Korea!

I didn’t realise that the Top ranks over 90 countries No 1 Netflix Drama. As i am Korean, I am really glad that!

Also it is not only one things that it’s set in Korea ……..!! "

I was making a joke OP.

It amuses me that someone would try to use the success of a programme that has nothing to do with sex, to try and draw attention for sex based on nothing more than racial ties.

I recognise that representation matters and it’s great to see more diversity on TV but it seems tenuous.

Also, please keep your comments to me in the thread, thanks

I've been trying to use EastEnders to get me sex for years, but it never goes well

Manchester (he/him)

"I've been trying to use EastEnders to get me sex for years, but it never goes well"

If you’re shouting “get out of my pub!” At people, I can see where you’re going wrong

london

Also it is not only one things that it’s set in Korea ……..!!

I was making a joke OP.

It amuses me that someone would try to use the success of a programme that has nothing to do with sex, to try and draw attention for sex based on nothing more than racial ties.

I recognise that representation matters and it’s great to see more diversity on TV but it seems tenuous.

Also, please keep your comments to me in the thread, thanks"

Same here too! Just taking it as a Joke! Whoever think like you said between K-drama and Meet someone totally different matters and issues! Be more flexible and open minded!

That’s a fact! Why people liked and talked about it. Of course, we need more see diversity on TV, It’s evidence of diversity on TV through Netflix and OTT services. Like non-mainstream culture are getting into your (our) world!! So it’s good things Of diversity too! Anyway, start from JOKES now bit boring discussion!!

Have a good Sunday!

london

You are totally lost conception! Fiction Drama is just Drama!! Juat fun! Don’t take it seriously!??????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want Series 2. Watching something called Alice in Borderland which is similar and another Korean import to Netflix.

london

"I want Series 2. Watching something called Alice in Borderland which is similar and another Korean import to Netflix. "

They have decided to make Series 2! But we don’t know when ..!!

» Add a new message to this topic