FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eureka

Eureka

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r. Mac OP   Man  over a year ago

Bexleyheath

Had an amazing night met a couple who made me feel so comfortable being my first time I wanted to know how did your first time go when you first attended a club or meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh excellent! Glad you decided to try a club and that it was a good experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had an amazing night met a couple who made me feel so comfortable being my first time I wanted to know how did your first time go when you first attended a club or meet "

Brilliant to read! Glad you had a great time

My first club experience was nervewracking but you soon get over that and find your groove

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

"Had an amazing night met a couple who made me feel so comfortable being my first time I wanted to know how did your first time go when you first attended a club or meet "

My first time was fairly recently during midweek when I had a spare afternoon to kill. Wasn't expecting much as it was not an evening event, however was more than pleasantly surprised. I passed this gorgeous looking lady in the main area and thought wow. Later when I was exploring the place further, wandered into a play room where she and her partner were putting on quite a show to a bunch of naked guys. All a bit surreal... watched for a while. Wasn't sure if my presence was ok, maybe gave off newbie vibes, but maybe coming across as nonchalant. Was also considering whether I would be their right type/preference ect... a number of guys were invited in, so I sat back and enjoyed the ambience of the situation. She eventually decided to came over and got touchy feely with me, so bingo it was game on. It was a blast and an amazing 1st experience, considering I had limited expectations, I think I lucked out- right place right time.... Hope next time it will be similar, setting the expectation bar high I know. I'd probably be better off going to a busy evening event next, but let's see.

» Add a new message to this topic