FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For Those In Need Of An Ear

For Those In Need Of An Ear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave1963Barnsley OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Recently I've read posts in which people state that although they are involved in our wonderful swinging lifestyle, they regret not having anyone to talk to about that aspect of their life.

In view of that fact, I want all to know that my inbox is open should they feel the need to chat with someone or share their experiences.

Let me be perfectly clear, I have a lot of good things happening in my swinging life right now so this is not an attempt to hook people in.

Indeed, this post is aimed more at those who feel somewhat isolated, especially between meets, and would like to make connections with like-minded people.

Maybe a daytime social for those not too far away is a possibility for the future?

Who knows? I'm just throwing the idea out there, especially as there is a total absence of socials, let alone clubs, in the North Essex and Suffolk areas.

Some will quite naturally be suspicious of my motives, so all I can offer by way of references are the lovely things friends have written in my verifications.

Anyway, feel free to message me. You've got nothing to lose because if I turn out to be a dickhead you can always block me lol.

Happy Fabbing,

Dave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a lovely post.

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I was going to say “Too late, Van Gogh died ages ago”, but that’s a great post there and kudos to you.

By *ave1963Barnsley OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Thanks to both for your replies, they're really appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic