FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bondage

Bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m trying to introduce my partner into bondage neither of us have any experience. Any suggestions would be grateful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Suggestion is to read the hell out of it before you touch restraints or rope and have proper conversation about what you both want to get out of the experience and how far you want to go. It’s a minefield.

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Check out:

The New Topping Book

https://g.co/kgs/9rRpEJ

and

The New Bottoming Book

https://g.co/kgs/GXCNJ3

For starters maybe.

By *r kink8585Man  over a year ago

ireland,

"Suggestion is to read the hell out of it before you touch restraints or rope and have proper conversation about what you both want to get out of the experience and how far you want to go. It’s a minefield. "

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Have a chat with each other about what ye know about bondage already or what ye think it involves.

****Communication is absolutely key****

when it comes to bondage. You both need to know what each other is comfortable with.

Starting out, don't think that you can just wing it. Make sure everything is discussed beforehand and that there is clear communication about what each others limits are.

Are there things that you or your partner would like to try? It doesn't have to be hardcore bondage to begin with.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's a fairly big area so a lot would depend on which part you are introducing them into.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Start simply and progress to more rope work if you both find it a turn on. Anyone can tie a simple knot and create a sexy scenario, which hopefully will lead you both into more exciting experiences.

Enjoy it simply and then decide if you want to progress with it any further, would be my advice.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Find your nearest peer rope workshop both go along andclearn how to have fun with rope safley .read up watch tutorials on you tibe etc .find your local munch and atend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d say start with light bondage and build up as you get more comfortable with it. The worst thing you can do is try to do too much too soon. Be patient as it’s always more enjoyable getting to where you want to be when you’ve had to wait to get there.

My ex was seriously into bondage and we were together for almost 6 years so we felt comfortable and safe together. He turned 40 when we were together and he threw a big house party to celebrate. A couple of weeks before the party he sat me down and told me that he wanted me to be one of the main attractions at the party by having me as a sex toy for any of the guests to use in any way, I’d have my ankles tied to a spreader bar, my wrists cuffed behind my back, I’d be blindfolded and gagged. He reassured me that no one would be able to take me out of the front room and he would ensure that at all times during the party either him or his best friend (who we both completely trusted) would be in the front room to watch over me. I agreed to do it because I wanted to do anything I could to make his birthday special for him but I wouldn’t have agreed to it if I didn’t 100% trust him and his best friend to keep me safe. It’s so important to build the trust first and then start experimenting and pushing things further, plus there’s no better feeling than being restrained and at the mercy of someone you trust with all your heart.

I ended up getting pretty violated at the party, I wasn’t gagged for long as the gag was preventing people from face fucking me....I was blindfolded all night though so I don’t know exactly how many men fucked me but it was pretty constant apart from the half hour break my boyfriend gave me to relax....I felt safe at all times though and I was completely safe and never felt like I was being taken advantage of.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Safety, always safety. Know your knots and your pinch points. Do your research and make sure your partners is on board.

Good luck and be safe x

» Add a new message to this topic