FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am i doing something wrong on here?

Am i doing something wrong on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking about deleting this i cannot get a message back im polite.. Just dont know whats going on.. Ready for giving up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

What were your expectations ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't know what you are doing to be able to say if it is wrong or not

"What were your expectations ?"

Knee deep in clunge

You won't get a reply if people don't want to reply, so just make contact and if no reply move on.

Profile looks pretty good, what do you say in a message?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I can’t comment on your profile so I won’t. What I will say is that men that have a picture of their penis on their profiles (not put in a message mind) tend to get more responses than those that don’t.

Of course you will be advised not to have a dick pic because “nobody wants to see them” “we know what a penis looks like” etc etc.

Up to you. Change it up, see what happens

By *rPeachyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

You need the patience of a saint!

In less your a woman tv/ts or couples looking for men then it isn’t insta shag

By *aui.Man  over a year ago

around here

If you haven’t had sex within 5 minutes of messaging someone then move on to the next

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

profile seems ok BUT you only want to meet single women and there isnt an abundance of them! Millions of guys chasing.... Try tvs, much sluttier

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Profile looks pretty good, what do you say in a message?"
pretty normal an freindly to saying it woupd be nice to chat really an i send a face pic too

It’s easier to be a woman on here than a man ! Don’t give up

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Thinking about deleting this i cannot get a message back im polite.. Just dont know whats going on.. Ready for giving up"

I think it is a pretty accurate reflection of the site as it seems to be a reoccurring theme. The ratio of women to men will be given as a reason, that would indicate that all the women on here are having a great time filtering men and having sex on tap and I don't think that is the case for the majority of women on here.

This is my assumption and I could be very wrong, the majority of site members are not actively looking to meet up, a lot are but a lot more are not. I guess it is just like life outside of the site, finding a person you gel with can take years or hours, yet there are tens of thousands of people all around us. Keep looking and good luck

"Thinking about deleting this i cannot get a message back im polite.. Just dont know whats going on.. Ready for giving up"

Can you share one of your messages that you sent to someone … let’s unpack what you’re writing and it resonating with your profile content.

By *dmcMan  over a year ago

North West London

I feel you bro, however I'm starting to enjoy watching a yellow unread message, turn white read and not getting a response....

Know how you feel bern here for a while when your of a certain age you get passed over on here will be coming off soon

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Have you tried being taller? I’ve heard it’s a big thing these days

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Have you tried being taller? I’ve heard it’s a big thing these days "

That a tall story

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Jeeez.. guys that are oh whoa is me, I'm gonna delete.. if its sympathy you're looking for you're in the wrong place,

Two things I know.

2. If it ain't working for you change something..'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insane '©A. Einstein

1. There are things that exclude you from certain progiles age colour all things you can't change focus on those who include.

2. Lower your expectations .. expect nothing and anything is a bonus.

1. Enjoy the place.. an old guy told me being miserable don't make you live longer it just feels that way.

3 I got o'level maths.

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Profile looks pretty good, what do you say in a message?pretty normal an freindly to saying it woupd be nice to chat really an i send a face pic too"

Polite will stop you being deleted instantly, but it won’t necessarily get you a reply.

My most successful messages have all come from picking up on a hook, be that something in someone’s status, profile or a post on the forums; humour goes a long way, especially with a little flirtation. Looks for clues in their profile as to how far to go and what angle to go at it.

Women and couples can get hundreds of messages a day with the ratios here; a good number will be FAF one-liners (binned) and most of the rest will probably be polite but unexceptional (read but not replied to).

You need to be different to get some traction and even if you are, you may still get lost in the dross. That’s just how it is.

It’s a game to be played and to quote a song, “The more seriously I took things, the harder the rules became”.

"It’s easier to be a woman on here than a man ! Don’t give up"

Is it? It’s different, but both have their challenges.

"Thinking about deleting this i cannot get a message back im polite.. Just dont know whats going on.. Ready for giving up

Can you share one of your messages that you sent to someone … let’s unpack what you’re writing and it resonating with your profile content. "

I was going to say this. Op send me a message, but only if you want honesty.

Hey op , only a few grammar errors on your profile but the rest is all good. You’ve got a selection of photos and a verification already.

A lot of male profiles struggle to get a verification so you’re already one step ahead.

Just keep in mind that all your people of interest inbox is currently flooded. Quite a lot of competition out there.

Just remain positive and don’t send a generic message. Show a bit of your personality and just be yourself.

I’ve had great convos that have led to being ghosted on the day of the meet it’s all about pulling the lucky straw!

Benji

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

The thing you're doing wrong is having any kind of expectation with regard to making connections via the site.

The site is merely a tool which yes, can be used to chat etc, but is best thought of as a platform to keep up to date with swinging events.

I’d say you have a good profile and photo’s ! Have you thought about lowering your standards ? Lol

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"I can’t comment on your profile so I won’t. What I will say is that men that have a picture of their penis on their profiles (not put in a message mind) tend to get more responses than those that don’t. "

Interesting!

what are you basing this on?

I feel exactly the same,despite,what I think is a good written profile,cock pics as friends only.

I don't think it's anything to do with what you put in a message, if your not their type then nothing you write is going to change that.

Everyone is someone's type though, just need that one reply.

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

Honestly as someone who had no luck on here, I would suggest going to a club. Hear me out before you all come at me. I was in the same sort of boat as you, not getting any where on the site. So I went to a club. (It took a lot of planning) I had very low expectations, when I went.

But after two hours I was having a fun time and met some amazing people. (Who I plan on meeting again)

What I’m saying is if you can get yourself down to some clubs. Even if you don’t personally like it you will meet people, and the bonus is that you don’t have to keep talking about sexual stuff

Clubs or dogging, you meet people then without relying on this site..

no

"Clubs or dogging, you meet people then without relying on this site.. "

Yes!!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Your only looking for a single ladies 100 / 1 here and then she needs to like you...

You should maybe consider the club's in your area but it's not a great way for casual sex hookups for singles...

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Your profile looks OK op,

It is hard for single men on here, try a club or social if possible too and join in on the forums.

no

"Your profile looks OK op,

It is hard for single men on here, try a club or social if possible too and join in on the forums. "

In my personal opinion I think you should try clubs, only because you have more of a chance in getting to know someone, than being on here messaging endless women, who probably are not interested in you. (Or not interested in talking)

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"I can’t comment on your profile so I won’t. What I will say is that men that have a picture of their penis on their profiles (not put in a message mind) tend to get more responses than those that don’t.

Interesting!

what are you basing this on?"

Personal experience. Please note that I tend not to message first. If I remove all my dick pics. I will very rarely get a message. If I put them back on public I do. When I post a new body picture with my penis showing I get messages, when I post one without said member I don’t.

I grant you it is anecdotal, but most people like to see what they are getting before engaging in protracted conversation, I certainly do, and I hardly think I am unique.

What you say in your messages?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"What you say in your messages? "

he's blanked my message hun, talks about not getting any response and boo hoo... then he does the same to me! fucking cheek

no

"What you say in your messages?

he's blanked my message hun, talks about not getting any response and boo hoo... then he does the same to me! fucking cheek "

Oooffff

» Add a new message to this topic