FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Free condoms

Free condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well we picked our our free condoms today from Lloyds the chemist and got a good variety of mixed kinds and lube!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Huh??

Glasgow

"Huh??"
Yup they give out free condoms

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well we picked our our free condoms today from Lloyds the chemist and got a good variety of mixed kinds and lube! "

Yep... Can't believe I only found out about it a few months ago....

Although once when I went to the chemist I think the girl was new and asked "how many do you want" .... and I replied "well it's usually 12 of each isn't it"

she comes back with a massive carrier bag of 12 bags of 12 of both standard and large.. 288 condoms lol

Glasgow

"Huh??"

It's the NHS Greater Glasgow scheme.. Get free condoms from lots of the chemists in the Glasgow area.

Glasgow

"Well we picked our our free condoms today from Lloyds the chemist and got a good variety of mixed kinds and lube!

Although once when I went to the chemist I think the girl was new and asked "how many do you want" .... and I replied "well it's usually 12 of each isn't it"

she comes back with a massive carrier bag of 12 bags of 12 of both standard and large.. 288 condoms lol "

Excellent 288 lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That would last more than 24 years for me, and I doubt if they would have that long an expiry date!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Do you get a Free Willy with ya Free Condoms

"Well we picked our our free condoms today from Lloyds the chemist and got a good variety of mixed kinds and lube! "

Do you know if that is applicable to all Lloyds Chemists shops throughout the UK?

Glasgow

"Well we picked our our free condoms today from Lloyds the chemist and got a good variety of mixed kinds and lube!

Do you know if that is applicable to all Lloyds Chemists shops throughout the UK?"

Check your local NHS site.. it's not just Lloyds chemists here in Glasgow, it's a whole load of different chemists.

Do you know if that is applicable to all Lloyds Chemists shops throughout the UK?

Check your local NHS site.. it's not just Lloyds chemists here in Glasgow, it's a whole load of different chemists.

"

Thank you, will do

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

she comes back with a massive carrier bag of 12 bags of 12 of both standard and large.. 288 condoms lol "

Bet you were sore lol

Glasgow

she comes back with a massive carrier bag of 12 bags of 12 of both standard and large.. 288 condoms lol

Bet you were sore lol"

Yeah.... my arms were, carrying all of them!!

Although this was a few months ago, and 4 swinging parties at my house later, there's not THAT many of them left lol

Glasgow

Do you know if that is applicable to all Lloyds Chemists shops throughout the UK?"

Dont know

Glasgow

Bet you were sore lol

Yeah.... my arms were, carrying all of them!!

Although this was a few months ago, and 4 swinging parties at my house later, there's not THAT many of them left lol"

» Add a new message to this topic