FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Female question That time of the month

Female question That time of the month

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What symptoms do you have when you about to get your period? I get very tearfully and emotional cry over every little thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get moody i feel bloated and my skin goes oily , i hate them i take waterfall tablets or st johns wart sorts me out

Two days of tears during but a week of being randy as hell half way through the month.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm just pissed off cos I can't play

Seriously tho' don't get many symptoms, bit of a bloaty tummy occasionally, and as I'm now "of a certain age" a wee bit of irregularity is creeping in which is a pain in the arse as I used to be regular as clockwork so could use Norehisterone to put it off if I had a playmeet planned (mind you that worked the other week when I started early, I took the tablets and stopped it, but prob not supposed to do that)

"Two days of tears during but a week of being randy as hell half way through the month. "

Same here very randy drives boyfriend mad lol

No longer an issue now that I do not have a monthly period.

I used to have sore breasts and water retention.

Can't remember any mood swings, as it was normal for me to bite people's head off even when I was not having a period!

"I'm just pissed off cos I can't play

Seriously tho' don't get many symptoms, bit of a bloaty tummy occasionally, and as I'm now "of a certain age" a wee bit of irregularity is creeping in which is a pain in the arse as I used to be regular as clockwork so could use Norehisterone to put it off if I had a playmeet planned (mind you that worked the other week when I started early, I took the tablets and stopped it, but prob not supposed to do that) "

Do you need a prescription for norehisterone? Could do with stopping it

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Seriously tho' don't get many symptoms, bit of a bloaty tummy occasionally, and as I'm now "of a certain age" a wee bit of irregularity is creeping in which is a pain in the arse as I used to be regular as clockwork so could use Norehisterone to put it off if I had a playmeet planned (mind you that worked the other week when I started early, I took the tablets and stopped it, but prob not supposed to do that)

Do you need a prescription for norehisterone? Could do with stopping it"

Yes, you do need prescription, I kinda "stock up" on it by telling my Dr I'm going on hols or got a special occasion coming up...you're only supposed to take it for a month max, start it 3 days before you're due on and once you stop it, you should come on within the next coupla days...you shouldn't have a problem getting it

I don't get 'moody' mood swings but my God I can cry for England. I wailed at One Born the other week and I mean wailed! Then on first day of period comes the horn....!

Yes, you do need prescription, I kinda "stock up" on it by telling my Dr I'm going on hols or got a special occasion coming up...you're only supposed to take it for a month max, start it 3 days before you're due on and once you stop it, you should come on within the next coupla days...you shouldn't have a problem getting it "

Will do, looking for more permanent stop I have the marina coil just on for 3-4 days anyway but interferes with things. I have been told to get sponge to use did tried not very good for me keep pushing it out lol.

Yes, you do need prescription, I kinda "stock up" on it by telling my Dr I'm going on hols or got a special occasion coming up...you're only supposed to take it for a month max, start it 3 days before you're due on and once you stop it, you should come on within the next coupla days...you shouldn't have a problem getting it "

Will do, looking for more permanent stop I have the marina coil just on for 3-4 days anyway but interferes with things. I have been told to get sponge to use did tried not very good for me keep pushing it out lol.

"I don't get 'moody' mood swings but my God I can cry for England. I wailed at One Born the other week and I mean wailed! Then on first day of period comes the horn....!"

Don't get moody anymore crave chocolate find myself driving the other day this song never give up by jason Maraz had the flood gates open. I feel very lonely and sorry for myself lol once period done back to normal

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Had hysterectomy 3 weeks ago...drastic, for sure, but looking on the bright side, no more of that monthly nonsense for me, at least!

Not too keen on this instant menopause, though! Is it hot in here???

oh, and has anyone seen my libido??...must have mislaid it somewhere....bloomin hope it turns up...

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I dont have periods and cry pretty much everyday.. LOL

"Had hysterectomy 3 weeks ago...drastic, for sure, but looking on the bright side, no more of that monthly nonsense for me, at least!

oh, and has anyone seen my libido??...must have mislaid it somewhere....bloomin hope it turns up... "

My mother warned me never to hysterectomy everything will go down hill she had on at 26 then sex life became non excitant they hardly had sex now they stopped when she was mid forties

I got the marina coil several months ago, and it's still all a bit up in the air, bleed every few days for a couple of days so I don't really know anymore when I should be on

I've been right grumpy and snappy this week... but not sure if I'm just grumpy and snappy

I used to get really depressed for a week or so before it, then as soon as it started be all chirpy again... just wish I could keep track of it at the mo, have had to cancel things last minute which is a pain in the arris

"I got the marina coil several months ago, and it's still all a bit up in the air, bleed every few days for a couple of days so I don't really know anymore when I should be on

I've been right grumpy and snappy this week... but not sure if I'm just grumpy and snappy

I used to get really depressed for a week or so before it, then as soon as it started be all chirpy again... just wish I could keep track of it at the mo, have had to cancel things last minute which is a pain in the arris "

It will settle takes awhile I have to stop working pain in the ass tho I just popped out to local tesco in my bunnie pjs to go and get chocolate craving killing me lol

Migraines a few days before, moody, bloated x

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

I had the injection contraceptive first and my periods and symptoms stopped. Now have the implant and still no periods or symptoms. Happy days!!

Scarlett x

amersham

"My mother warned me never to hysterectomy everything will go down hill she had on at 26 then sex life became non excitant they hardly had sex now they stopped when she was mid forties "

Didn't have it through choice but necessity

Am hopeful that things will return to something like normal, sex-wise

"My mother warned me never to hysterectomy everything will go down hill she had on at 26 then sex life became non excitant they hardly had sex now they stopped when she was mid forties

Am hopeful that things will return to something like normal, sex-wise"

Nope no sex for them seem they just accepted it pity never mind they seem happy

"My mother warned me never to hysterectomy everything will go down hill she had on at 26 then sex life became non excitant they hardly had sex now they stopped when she was mid forties

Am hopeful that things will return to something like normal, sex-wise"

Give it time speak to doctor about it sure a little helper pill can help

"Had hysterectomy 3 weeks ago...drastic, for sure, but looking on the bright side, no more of that monthly nonsense for me, at least!

oh, and has anyone seen my libido??...must have mislaid it somewhere....bloomin hope it turns up...

My mother warned me never to hysterectomy everything will go down hill she had on at 26 then sex life became non excitant they hardly had sex now they stopped when she was mid forties "

I had a hysterectomy when I was 30, but retained my ovaries..best thing I ever did, no more monthly problems and my sex drive is higher than ever ! And that was nearly 15 years ago.

Before... Over emotional, migraine and really fat. During....awful pain in my legs and back, constantly feel sick, really tired and weak. Utter hell cant wait for the change! Neva mind the fact i cant hav sex. At least im regular... Lol look all we hav to do is talk about our pms and the lads hav run for the hills!

I have noticed no man has said how they suffer hehehe

amersham

Am hopeful that things will return to something like normal, sex-wise

Give it time speak to doctor about it sure a little helper pill can help "

Very early days yet... spending lots and lots of time in bed, but not in a fun way!

Boobs hurt and I get very clumsy oh and can cry for england at the stupidest things lol x

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I get lower tummy & back pain. I break out in one or two blemishes & get some awful headaches. I get quite snappy too.

Usually I'm v.placid!

Damn mother nature

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Good time of the month for a prospect allegedly

oh, and has anyone seen my libido??...must have mislaid it somewhere....bloomin hope it turns up... "

I'm 13,weeks post hysterectomy today! Things do get better just take it easy.

I still have my ovaries so I still get moody cow and by breastget very tender but at least nothing that will stop play anymore

Before my surgery I was on jabs that put me in menopause so I know what you going through and it's no fun

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Instant menopause isn't great but is so much better than the pain and awfulness before. I had hoped it would lower my libido but it didn't. Get through that first 3 months and let everything settle down and you'll be randy as hell.

I had mine 7 years ago , still have one overy but don't get any symptoms at all. It did take a while for libido to come back and is now higher than ever was so just hang on in there and think when it does you won't have to worry about mother nature turning up when you least want it to.

You do need a prescription for those tabs i get them when i need them just tell doctor im going on holiday n need them. X

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Mr B always know when I am due as I turn into a right bitch. I an best avoided if possible

amersham

Thanks everyone... just can't wait to be back to my old self!

» Add a new message to this topic